MY TAXESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MY TAXESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tax posting is finally here

AND MY TAX

WE'VE HAD NOTHIN' BUT AN 20% TAX RATE FOR THREE STINKIN' DAYS

This is beyond my skills; He needs Jewish tax advice.

worst meme of 2017

Looks like childcare deduction's back on the menu, boys!

form 1040 you maggots!

This is reddit tier trash

King Theoden: WHAT CAN MEN DO AGAINST SUCH FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY?
King Theoden: NO PARENT SHOULD HAVE TO BURY THEIR CHILD IN STUDENT LOAN DEBT
Gimli: And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there IS no multiplier effect, and that an increase in aggregate output just springs up out of holes in the ground! Which is, of course, ridiculous.
Grishnahk: WHAT ABOUT THEIR WRITE OFFS THEY DON'T NEED THOSE
What about their macroeconomic stability? They don't need those.
Mouth of Sauron: THE 10% FLAT TAX WAS DEAR TO YOU I SEE
Who would have thought such a small business could endure so high corporate tax, Know that it suffered greatly at the hands of the Senate Committee on Finance
Boromir: they have a cave toll

>PIPPIN: I didn't think we would go bankrupt this way this way.
>GANDALF: Bankrupt? No, the business doesn't end here. Debt is just another path, one that we all must take. The lucarative surplus of this business rolls back, and all turns to empty bank accounts, and then you see it.
>PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
>GANDALF: A Jew, offering a loan at what he insists is a reasonable interest rate
>PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad if we are to restart our business with competent financial planning
>GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.
Gothmog: the age of the gold standard is over the time of the fiat currency is now
Sam: SUB-PRIME-MORT-GAGES. Bundle em, securitize em, stick em in a tranche.
Frodo: >I wish this asset had never come to me
>So do all who live to see such taxes but that is not for us to decide
>All we have to decide is what to claim with the forms that are given to us
Gandalf: Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. When the stock market opens, look to the East.

>american """""""""""""humor"""""""""""""

>i'll gladly let the government take 40%+ of my earnings!

poetic

Why didn't Frodo just sell the ring to a subsidiary in Mount Doom for a nominal fee, then have the subsidiary charge the parent company huge licensing fees? His company could then have deducted the licensing fees from its taxable income in Hobbiton and send the profits to its foreign subsidiary, where taxes can be indefinitely deferred.

Hemingway once said "good fiction leaves all but the most necessary details untaxed, to imply more monetary freedoms to the reader."

What now grrm you commie faggot?

I can't file your tax returns for you Mr Frodo... But I can file our returns as a single household!

LOOKS LIKE BUSINESS DEDUCTIONS ARE BACK ON THE FORM 1040A BOYS

ah yes more proof that Sup Forums isn't the problem on Sup Forums

What about second bailout?

Consolidation accounting? Parents and subsidiaries are treated as the same entity so charging a parent fees shows up as profit in the subsidiary and nets to 0. At any rate the One Ring was a liability that was to be amortised over the expected duration of its lifespan ie the journey to Mordor and this could be deducted from taxable income.

> It began with the founding of the great banks: three were given to the Britons, immoral, wisest and most beady-eyed of all beings. Seven to the Swiss; great miners and craftsman of the mountain halls. And nine, nine banks were gifted to the race of Jews, who above all else desire power. For within these banks was bound the equity and liquidity to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another bank was made: in the land of Israel, in the boardrooms of Temple Mount, the dark lord Rothschild forged, in secret, a Central bank to control all others. And into this bank he poured his cruelty, his malice,and his will to dominate all life.

One bank to finance them all.

>DEEEEEEEEEEEBT!!
>DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBT!!!
women wont never understand

butthurt GRRM fags detected.

Entry level /r/books drone detected.

I think you mean best.

>Shadowtax. Tis the lord of all bankers.....and has been my consultant through many audits.

normie memes are always shit