John Cena is now a verified race and nation traitor

John Cena is now a verified race and nation traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0MdK8hBkR3s
dailymotion.com/video/x4jlwze_american-hero-jhon-census_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=s9y5LSRCc04
youtu.be/Kw7_Rip9z20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i mean hes kinda right, diversity is pretty high form of freedom.

but the way it is being shoved down our throats like the proverbial nigger cock that they have on us is not right.

Forgot video

youtu.be/0MdK8hBkR3s

>believing any celebrity has a actual thought about politics
>still thinking they arent mkultred shabbos goyim

Shut up John Cena is a man that brings joy to many children across racial lines he's a true unifier I just didn't like his transgender and lgbt line though

Nations would imply there is one. America is no longer a "nation", it's just a patch of earth where a load of competing factions try to make money. The Jews have fucked you and they're continuing to do it and you do nothing to fight back. You're not even going to get Trump elected because they've let too many non-whites in so they'll cancel your vote.

Just fucking die already, it's too depressing. The America of my childhood is long gone.

Yeah, because that wannabe nigger was such a great rolemodel for whites before.

John Cena sucks

Since when did a celebrity's opinion ever fucking mattered?

>diversity is pretty high form of freedom.

not when you have to pay taxes to feed and clothe the shitskins while they whinge about inequality and "prejudice"

that's the ultimate form of cuckoldry

the america of your childhood only existed on a fucking television screen because you forgot to put on your shitposting burger proxy. bong begong

Time to slam that dislike

Too lazy to type it all over. Happy 4th of July to all! Don't forget to downvote that shit!

They've always mattered, far more than yours ever will FATSO

JOHN CENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whatever, leaf. Don't you have some cucking to do?

>just give up goy, it's not like you can beat us

Never.

SAD! Atleast I have something to meme yanks with when they start posting their aircraft carriers now.

John Cena is also a homosexual.

I actually can get behind this if he added this old gem from Teddy.

The problem I have is that it argues that labels are irrelevant and that we should love America. Sure, I agree with that. Pretty nationalist, bro. But then he stops short by actually encouraging "minority groups" (not whites! Not straights! Technically men since he admits there are more women? But lets ignore that) to "be themselves" aka indulge in their label.

While a lot of Sup Forums are white nationalists, I think most of us would be far more tolerable if these "minority groups" didn't make their own labels that big of a deal and emphasize an "us vs THEM" narrative.

Yes, be who you are. But being "transgingerbread" or whatever doesn't tell me shit. It tells me you have a mental disorder. Are you an artist? Are you funny? Do you have a strange skill in analyzing markets? Can you grill a sick quadruple cheeseburger? These actually are WHO YOU ARE.

I'd make that horseshit video too if they would pay me a gorillion dollars.

Nationalism =/= Patriotism

Any grade schooler who's studied history should already know this. But who knows what they teach in the education system these days.

Agreed. I'm a Nationalist before a patriot anyday.

This guys looks like he would do ANYTHING for money.
Don't get mad because the jews got to him first.

>Not a single BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPLEDOUGH or shoulder tackle

not the real Cena

If you disrespect the minorities who are LEGITIMATE AMERICANS, than you're no patriot

Reminder that Nationalism is perfectly fine, though. Say it with me now, FUCK THE MEXICANS

>Lol dat mong and down syndrome sitting together

all i can think of is the truman show

>51% are female
>this means the average is a woman

had to close the video instantly, sorry

THERE ARE THREE TIMES AS MANY MUSLIMS IN THE US AS MILITARY

RACE WAR WHEN

Let's go Cena!

finally, something I can actually agree with.
why are leftists like this and why do they hate our country

People should be aware of race, but not be fucking racial purists or haters. Why would we want to discriminate nationalistic black Americans? It's simply not right.

I like the Truman Show theme in the background, but why can't John open his eyes?

>Blacks and gays are proud!
>ok, then I'm proud to be white
>RACIST!!!

wtf I hate John Cena now!

He's an actor and he says what they pay him to say in a way that alienates as few fans as possible

This, basically.

I really want to love my country and everyone in it, but I can't do that if they hate me.

>Are you gay?
Cool, you do you. I'm straight.
>Are you black?
Neat, I've got plenty of flip blood in me.
>Are you an immigrant?
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard, new-pal. My grandfather was an immigrant too, and he assimilated well and found great happiness and success!

But how do they respond?

"You're straight, and I hate you for it."
"You're white and racist, and you're the reason for all my misfortune, as well as the hardships of my ancestors."
"How dare you suggest we immigrate legally and accept the host culture. We'll rape your daughters twice as hard."

You can't love malice. What we are is the result of their hate.

John Cena and WWE stop in smaller cities as they tour the country and use their spare time to visit retarded people, came to my city and visited where my down syndrome brother goes to, honestly if you hate John Cena you're a scumbag.

How is supporting the weak a virtue?

Most people have compassion for retards, doesnt excuse anybody for being a treasonous faggot.

All commies are that way.

Protip: John Cena is a fucking commie.

Today I saw black and asian/flip families let a white guy get a pass in front of the checkout line because all he had was a tub of butter. Everyone was so happy and respectful to each other until the cashier couldn't read the barcode and had to get a price check without anyone available. There was a real awkward silence with every trying to smile and the white guy looking visibly nervous after 2 minutes went by with the cashier gone.

It was pretty funny in retrospect, but this guy in the other line who should have been behind sort of taunted me as he walked out the store.

LET'S GO CENA

But... But...
He said that the labels make us who we are then sad love has no labels...
These words... I'm not sure he understands exactly what he's saying.
I'm not sure anyone understands what he's saying.

It's not his fault, his head just got bashed with a fold up chair one too many times.

My philosophy is that you shouldn't on people for what race they were born with.

But they should either act white or get the fuck out.

i was just about to post this shit. i wonder (((who))) could have convinced john cena it was a good idea to make that video

seriously though, what a fucking pointless 4th of july video. i don't want to listen to john cena calling me a shitlord because i picture the average american as a white dude, fuck off with that

He is just a pawn. Has no control.
John Cena does whatever he is told to and always put on a good performance.

for all intents and purposes people would picture the average American as acting American first and who they actually are second, and nothing will ever change that

USA USA USA USA USA USA

LITTLE

Can't wait til we start having group sex with Canada and Mexico.

>praying for the evil

fuuuuck that

jhon census is gonna vote for trump
dailymotion.com/video/x4jlwze_american-hero-jhon-census_fun

>that chinese boy with that retarded girl
nah

We've got some based Sup Forumsacks here tonight.

I think we can agree that love for one's countrymen is a great ideal.

Those rabble-rousers waving Mexican flags and spitting on what makes America what it is today make you wonder if they consider themselves your countrymen first, or your betters first.

And lest we overlook it, there were zero Mexican flags in that video.

this, why did they choose this music

What the fuck is Amy Schumer's fucking problem?

Sure, yes, all one team, best country in the world, freedom of expression and shit.

Now can we please deploy troops against ISIS, I want my fucking CAB.

Whats the point of glorifying the individual if you're not going to take up arms against people who hate the idea?

terrible offense and selling

Would commingle my recycling with...

>Do you have a strange skill in analyzing markets? Can you grill a sick quadruple cheeseburger? These actually are WHO YOU ARE.

who the hell are you to decide what random ability/trait is what makes you who you are?

self-determination faggot

Turning point?

Why are we not disliking the he'll out of that video?

Celebrities are notorious for knowing absolutely nothing about geopolitics or world affairs.

It's laughable hearing them speak while their Jewish handlers pull their strings.

I've learned to not take someone's opinion seriously unless they work in what they are talking about.

>Celebrities are notorious for knowing absolutely nothing about geopolitics or world affairs.

so is Sup Forums

I respect him more for this.

Sure, but quality information comes by at times. And that's enlightening.

i'm more amazed that john cena could just walk around that town without anyone noticing him

>1:08
BRUH

John Cena has been a known shill for years.

He wears "diversity" shirts wrestling.

Total and undeniable shill faggot.

>I like Cena
>I don't like the much superior and redpilled JBL
Motherfucker was shitting on Mexico way before Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=s9y5LSRCc04

it figures that Sup Forums would be fans of wrastlin

This is based. I'd be happy to call someone who was Mexican a friend. I have no issue with gays, blacks,women, whatever.

The problem is stupid fucks on the left making it seem like I'm an enemy and pretty much openly saying they can't accomplish anything and need pity from me in order to succeed.

>talk about averages
>start with statistical majority
>continue with random facts about minorities
>completely ignore talk of averages and majorities to focus on minority groups

???

And, because this is totally ignored in modern mainstream society, love does not mean acceptance.

He is a wrestling fagot, what did you expect?

He grapples with other sweaty men wearing coloured costumes.

Don't compare this Aryan beauty to that degenerate cabbage patch doll Jewish pig.

Its just like a syrian immigrant in germany!

this.
Has this man never heard of gender identity?

k, moor

>Love beyond age

Is it happening?

Fuck, I love JBL

Kek

I don't give a fuck, I just want to watch him be good at wrestling. When it comes right down to it, that's pretty much everybody's reaction to this shit. Except SJWs. Because they have cooties.

His girlfriend is half Mexican.

Honestly...

The guy is a professional entertainer. He probably doesn't care about these messages, but since his career is so huge, he most likely has contracts forcing him to do this.

Either that or he's taking in thousands in offers to promote some organization i.e. Ad council, LGBT (insert state/city) etc.

I can't really knock him for this. The majority of you wouldn't turn down $10,000 for doing a 30 sec - 1 minute advertisement.

A lot of you may be too young to understand this but he has a career to protect. If there is anything you'll learn from Politics (American specifically), it's that everyone in this line of work is trying to protect their career, at any cost.

I still like John Cena for his charisma, shitty action movies, and his fucking gigantic arms that make me want to hit the gym.

>Implying you are more American than John Cena
youtu.be/Kw7_Rip9z20

There's a difference between diversity and forcing social groups to be so multiculturally varied that it breaks social cohesion and general social prosperity diminishes. Sometimes it's better to have the right people for the job rather than a group of rainbow coloured people who don't know how to do anything. Freedom also means not letting society fall into social decay.

>as an american, we believe in a person's right to value sharia law over the constitution
WAKE ME UP

Check the middle right

How would you feel if fucking ISIS came tomorrow and said they killed Trump and then everyone in Mecca celebrated and chanted "Islam! Islam! Islam!"?

This video is disgusting.

>diversity is pretty high form of freedom.

?
explain your thought process on how destroying all the basic essential freedoms of speech, association, property, community, self-determination, etc is somehow a high form of freedom

shitskins can and will never be our "countrymen"

Claiming them to be is one of those delusional liberal assertions, they ignore reality + shout over any immigrant that disagrees...

I'm not worried about those statistics for minorities. When he breaks the groups down to Hispanics, Muslim, gays, females, and whatever, he fails to mention that all those minorities can also intersect. 40-50% of those have at least one other association to another minority group, and knowing how trendy leftists are they're probably clamouring to be in as many minority groups as possible (see: gay hispanic muslim female transexual cripple).

So yeah, all this does is show the fallacy behind granular labeling of societies and how it can get out of control. We shouldn't be forced to love. Freedom also means being able to hate. And nothing should be protected against criticism.

He didn't actually say that did he?

Literally who? The only wrestler I know is the true American Hero.

I'd feel sad already from Trump being dead. Some muzzies chanting wouldn't be the worst.

That's a shit analogy. And ISIS would never be able to defeat Big Don.

Well its about fucking time Cena did a heel turn.