Fantastic.Beasts.and.Where.to.Find.Them.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT

>Fantastic.Beasts.and.Where.to.Find.Them.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT

POTTERKINO IS HERE

is there a deleted scene where newt gets raped by his own animals?

please please please

dullest

"No!"

"Yes!"

thanks for summoning the pasta guy

literally a CGI fuckfest. Horrible!

Does it have any of the comfiness of the HP movies? Don't want to waste the capacitors in my router to download this.

It's kinda comfy, particularly the first half

comfy movie, ironically what brings it down is when it tries to remind everyone that its still in the hp universe.

It has colin farrel of course its comfy

Do you really want to see another cgi borefest of the hollywood remake/franchise spewing machine? It's really dull and has no purpose existing, even normies were bored by it

gona wait for x265

SPOILER!!!!!!
Colin's character is actually Voldermort!

i disliked it

Queenie was such a cocktease, god damn

>not picking newt as his waifu

this is not a marvel thread faggot

jacob has shit taste desu

>newt

gay af senpai

>britbong mages execution: mysterious arch that leads to the world of the dead, instant painless death
>murican mages execution: fucking molten lava pit that slowly melts you, also your delusional happy memories disappear half-way and you are left alone with horror and pain

It was uploaded 11 hours and forty minutes ago, you public cucks are just getting it?

THE DULLEST FRANCHISE IN HISTORY IS HERE. SERIOUSLY EACH EPISODE FOLLOWING THE BOY WIZARD AND HIS PALS FROM HOGWARTS ACADEMY AS THEY FIGHT ASSORTED VILLAINS HAS BEEN INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM THE OTHERS. ASIDE FROM THE GLOOMY IMAGERY, THE SERIES’ ONLY CONSISTENCY HAS BEEN ITS LACK OF EXCITEMENT AND INEFFECTIVE USE OF SPECIAL EFFECTS, ALL TO MAKE MAGIC UNMAGICAL, TO MAKE ACTION SEEM INERT.

PERHAPS THE DIE WAS CAST WHEN ROWLING VETOED THE IDEA OF SPIELBERG DIRECTING THE SERIES; SHE MADE SURE THE SERIES WOULD NEVER BE MISTAKEN FOR A WORK OF ART THAT MEANT ANYTHING TO ANYBODY?JUST RIDICULOUSLY PROFITABLE CROSS-PROMOTION FOR HER BOOKS. THE HARRY POTTER SERIES MIGHT BE ANTI-CHRISTIAN (OR NOT), BUT IT’S CERTAINLY THE ANTI-JAMES BOND SERIES IN ITS REFUSAL OF WONDER, BEAUTY AND EXCITEMENT. NO ONE WANTS TO FACE THAT FACT. NOW, THANKFULLY, THEY NO LONGER HAVE TO.

>A-AT LEAST THE BOOKS WERE GOOD THOUGH
"NO!"
THE WRITING IS DREADFUL; THE BOOK WAS TERRIBLE. AS I READ, I NOTICED THAT EVERY TIME A CHARACTER WENT FOR A WALK, THE AUTHOR WROTE INSTEAD THAT THE CHARACTER "STRETCHED HIS LEGS."

I BEGAN MARKING ON THE BACK OF AN ENVELOPE EVERY TIME THAT PHRASE WAS REPEATED. I STOPPED ONLY AFTER I HAD MARKED THE ENVELOPE SEVERAL DOZEN TIMES. I WAS INCREDULOUS. ROWLING'S MIND IS SO GOVERNED BY CLICHES AND DEAD METAPHORS THAT SHE HAS NO OTHER STYLE OF WRITING. LATER I READ A LAVISH, LOVING REVIEW OF HARRY POTTER BY THE SAME STEPHEN KING. HE WROTE SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT OF, "IF THESE KIDS ARE READING HARRY POTTER AT 11 OR 12, THEN WHEN THEY GET OLDER THEY WILL GO ON TO READ STEPHEN KING." AND HE WAS QUITE RIGHT. HE WAS NOT BEING IRONIC. WHEN YOU READ "HARRY POTTER" YOU ARE, IN FACT, TRAINED TO READ STEPHEN KING.

Why are you yelling this time?

The movie would've been much better without all the cartoon creatures desu

Fuck harry potter sideways

Not picking best husbando instead

>cropping newtfu out of the picture

how fucking dare you

Sorry, I don't keep awkward dead-weight in my ref. folders.

>potterkino
Fantastic Beasts is the perfect example of the modern Hollywood movie. It casts the hit Hollywood star of the minute and it's loosely connected to a wildly successful franchise. This movie was made for the sole purpose of making money. There is no other reason. Rowling, Yates, the actors, everyone... all in it for the money.

It's easy to imagine the pre-production meetings... You know, that cute tree in Guardians of the Galaxy was really popular among audiences, let's have one of those. And people really liked that dive bar with lots of goofy creatures and fun music in Star Wars, let's have one of those too. It's frustrating when I hear people call this film imaginative. There's a reason all the fantastic beasts look so cute. Because toys.

Yet again we see Eddie Redmayne overact, taking the role of "autistic British wizard" to a level not needed. There was no chemistry between any of the actors, which made for awkward moments throughout the whole 2+ hours runtime. The relationship between Colin Ferrell and Ezra Miller especially seems unintentionally predatory.

There are two completely separate plots that are sloppily connected. One of the plots is pushed so hard and is used only to create a franchise of this thing. If they focused on only the fantastic beasts instead of the bizarre possessed horror aspect with a cheap twist, the film might not have been half bad.

In the end, yet again, almost a whole city gets destroyed in the climax. By now it is beyond tiring and by my count that is how FOUR big budget movies have ended in 2016. And by what, a fucking dark cloud. The whole film, each and every scene, is predictable, features terrible CGI, obvious blue screen, lifeless sound stages, and is riddled with plot holes