Toronto blowback against Black Lives Matter stunt

I've been happy (and surprised) to see the police union and many individual officers, including police unions and individual officers from OTHER police departments, come out and speak out about this bullshit.

General discussion I guess, do you think BLM Toronto is going to be a serious force going forward? Do you think we'll "shut them down" after this fiasco?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/04/police-chief-waiting-on-pride-organizers-to-explain-parade-ban.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox_v._Louisiana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Police departments pretty universally hate BLM.

Niggers were a mistake

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/04/police-chief-waiting-on-pride-organizers-to-explain-parade-ban.html

BLM? more like BTFO.

I read that as " Toronto blowjob" . Same thing I guess

what in the fuck Is even (((their))) purpose in having a BLM in canada

Synopsis for those who don't want to give The Star any clicks: Mathieu Chantelois, director of Pride Toronto, has said that he just signed the contract to get the parade moving. He has no intent of cutting police out of the celebrations, and only mild intent of looking into some of the other demands (he IS still a cucklord, after all).

Do they even have black people in Canada?

Ask Weedman & Soros

Ayo mang
the whyte man be keepin us down n shit dawg
We wuz kingz n queenz n shit nigga
Egypt was ruled by black people

Sadly, yes

Niggers are now of the belief that they have to be at the center of attention. Fortunately stunts like this will help make the fags turn against them.

Niggers are most homophobic and gays are most racist people so I don't think it takes much

I for one support everything that BLM does.

Because everything they do makes people turn against them even more.

So please BLM, just keep on keeping on shutting it down.

someone from an earlier thread said it started at the university of toronto but not sure if its true

Why do blacks think their lives matter?

This.

>Do you think we'll "shut them down" after this fiasco?
No, just more pent up rage, someone will blow eventually.
Also, 5482x3648 3.5mb , nigger please resize you shit next time

>5'7
lmao
m
a
o

Jay Rock

This

Yes and one of the women who started it tried to defraud the UTSU (University of Toronto Student's Union) out of 200 000 dollars.
Really working to defeat the stereotype.

>tried to defraud the UTSU (University of Toronto Student's Union) out of 200 000 dollars.
HOL UP
DEM REPAIRSTATIONS DOE

lol really? probably the only time I don't take a screenshot first then post that and I submit that shit.

Only in Toronto, thankfully.

As a resident as the multicultural experiment collectively designated Canada I'm offended that you think there is something like "what it is to be" Canadian, as if there is some kind of phenomenological experience of being Canadian, a Canadian identity into which one can be inducted, or some set of interrelated values making up a polythetic Canadian ethos. Canada is the long-awaited death of subjectivity and self-consciousness. It is a utopia where people of every race and creed can get together to live in true, posthistorical, post-Hegelian harmony, by populating mutually exclusive ghettos, consuming neoliberal post-capitalist diarrhea from unisex fountains, and having confusing transgendered orgies in front of children. If you think there is something like a "Canadian," or a "Canadian literature," with some kind of innate "Canadianness," I invite you to travel the world at a whirlwind pace sucking off as many different coloured penises as possibly in as short a span as possible, while listening to a babel of foreign languages all trying to negotiate with the TTC driver to open the fucking door when there are already six Chinese women standing beyond the white line, who all refuse to remove their backpacks or position their bundle-buggies ergonomically. Only then can you truly understand what it is to be "Canadian," at which point you will be ready for the true experience of "Canadian" "literature:" reading corporate advertisements for American commercial products while waiting for a crowded train and surrounded by an indistinct smear of bobbing brown-and-yellow heads.

Wtf you serious? Hahahah

That's great, I might steal that for myself.
Except just have it read "no niggers".

Fuck user, you really need to get out of the city.

video pls

tl;dr.

But what I gathered in the first few sentences, is that you've never experienced anything truly canadian.

You've never played hockey in the streets during winter, yelling "CAR" every time a car comes by.
You've never had real canadian maple syrup.
You've never taken a taboggan down a hill, or crazy carpet, or other sledding device.
You've never went for a rip on a snow mobile after pounding back a half dozen Canadians.
You've never gone ice fishing.
You've never said, "Eh" eh.
You don't know what The Littlest Hobo is.
You don't know what Corner Gas is.
You don't know what the REFOOOOORRRRMMMM party is, or the reference behind how I typed it.

I could go on and on and on and on about all the things that are Canadian, what makes Canada what it is. But I'll let others spam shit for now.

So basically, you're Montana with extra maple syrup and some shit politics, gotcha

More or less. Can probably say the same about Michiganders. Or any other state that borders the country.
But we do have our own shows and culture.
Hell, the CBC has been running Heritage Minutes between shows for decades. You'd think someone would remember at least a few of them.

Also, we invented basketball and hockey. Curling is big too, eh. Throwing rocks at houses is fun. HURRY HARD! and all that, eh.

Bob and Doug Mckenzie too, eh. Fuckin' hosers, eh.

>leaves out stomping tom

>Don cherry bubba kegs

There is more much more.

Anyone who toughs the snow more than 6 months a year has respect for that at least

fucking Midwest, from -5 to 105 in a single year, fuck that

That's where the "Underground Railroad" ended at dude.

Also this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGxQFQOJ2S4

This one?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY

I hate Don Cherry.
Yes, the loud annoying fucker is Canadian, and a huge part of our culture.
But god damn, do I hate him.
Just like Rush. Great band! Plenty of Talent! But fuck Geddy Lee. His voice is like sand paper and salt in my ears.

Eat shit and die

Thanks, friend.
That gave me a good chuckle.
I miss living in a small town. Started with 900, moved up to 3600.
Now I'm in the shithole known as Tarana.

Why? For Rush or Cherry?
Leafs suck too, eh.

W-what...

I love grapes.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8inMNlHGS9w

They imported some to help the fire by using their petrol since no one is buying that shit.

Sounds about right

We had a neighbor who listened to Rush 24/7
got to the point it was insufferable, and I used to like Rush
One day, she put the Canadian Flag above her American flag outside, so we called the cops, and she whined at the police about having to move her flags
One of the cops actually told her "Turn that fucking shit off"
Single mother, husband was Canadian, her child was a poster child for Aspergers, or dementia, or both. He used to try and sneak into our backyard and piss on the trees

So you basically just become every lame stereotype CBC tells you to be....

Pathetic, and hence the problem with weak willed, easily brainwashed, canada

I hope this is sum fresh pasta.

that's true actually.

Both! I stream Canada hockey broadcasts just because of cherry and also American ones suck dick. Also I have met rush many times, really nice down to earth guys, cep niel.

The first half of that list came from my childhood, eh.
Nothing like sledding down a 100ft steep hill on a GT Sno Racer, eh.
The fuckers on the crazy carpets were insane, but they still did it too, eh.
Fucking street hockey was the shit, eh. If you didn't get the chance, you missed out.

Also, all three of my young cousins did the youth hockey thing in town. Hockey is huge, buddy. It's not just the CBC. Although some of the best Canadian shows do come from there. TVO gets some credit too.

You can use it as pasta. But I type all my rants, eh.
Nigger above me might have been pasta though. So I'll let you decide.

Maybe some of you were in the thread last night/this morning, but some Sup Forumslacks including myself are trying to stir up some shit on twitter with the nogs. I have a credible-enough acct that I've been using to spam #AmericaWasNeverGreat all day for keks. Actual nogs are retweeting me and everything.
>pic related

Sure, they're great guys, I just can't stand Geddy's fucking voice.
Also, it's funny to me that Niel would be the shitty one.

And Cherry isn't for everyone. I admit he's something unique, and many people love him.
But just like Geddy, I can't stand to listen to him talk.

With that said, Moving Pictures was a great album.

I am following the most-hardcore nigger reparationists and trying to see whether they can be swayed to hijack other pride parades.

2 words. Career opportunists

I'd rather the phrase, childish attention whores.
This isn't the first time the focus has been on another group, when they show up and say ME ME ME!
Which, by the way, is the mentality of a LOT of Torontonians. This city is all about ME ME ME!
No sense of community at all here. At least for the most part. There are pockets of goodness here and there.

Don't forget about Montreal it's got dem ghettos to

What the fuck suggestions does DeMarcus even have to make things better? Does it involve money BaC

no it's a troll acct, just stirring up anti-american sentiment with the nogs m8. I'M IN DEEP

>What kind of marginalized group sidin with police??

THE KIND THAT WAS REGULARLY RAIDED, BEATEN AND JAILED FOR NO REASON BY POLICE UNTIL YEARS OF DIFFICULT ACTIVISM CREATED A TENUOUS PEACE BETWEEN THEM, YOU IGNORANT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

I was wondering if it could be. How deep are you ,Man deep?

>tfw snared by Sup Forums's own trap

I've failed you all

bix nood ooga booga

>I've failed you all
all good, the idea is to make it credible.
Deep. Like i said in earlier post, i am following extreme BLM niggers, ppl called "Black-Intifada" and shit, seeing if i can start some momentum.

>BLM is redpilling Canada

OH, CANADA

A thousand times, this.

it's only like 3% of the population.

>come to another minority's party
>chimp out and ruin it
>demand to be included more

>BLM says it wants to end racism
>advocates for segregation
>advocates for no police officer in an increasingly mudslime country
What could go wrong?

>tfw live in a small town that's almost all white.

>BLM in Canada
Why?
I'm glad I live in an area where there is 1 black guy in the whole city.

Guys, there's a plan to incite BLM to hijack future #PrideParades this summer. Next one is in San Jose, the 14th I think. Here's the calendar for pride events in july.

The idea is to create fake twitter accts, lurk the relevant hashtags (#BlackLivesMatter, #PrideTO etc., #PoliceBrutality #WhiteTears) and stir up some shit. Their next blunder could be very damaging for them. Big blowback yesterday.

example tweet from yesterday

I also made an account these blacks are crazy!! Pol you must act now to troll and save the west!! make account guys and twitting about how you are oppressed

I'm wondering if Trump gets in office how long it will take to rightfully label them as a terrorist organization

YEAH YOU TELL EM LADIES!

>surprised
I hope you know they were just waiting for the moment they could call out BLM for their bullshit without sounding "racist"

das it mayne

I'm starting to see the genius behind these accounts

gj with the acct btw. Ease up just a little on the We Wuz Kangs part imo, has to seem real

>I'm starting to see the genius behind these accounts
We are all just vessels for the bantz. Another tweet from yesterday

Couldn't find a source of police speaking out about their bullshit. Someone provide it if it even exists please

Just an example of the people I'm following, this guy has 6k followers

Protip: tweet replies with a period before @ in order for it to show up in your main tweet list, instead of just replies. Makes it easier for other people to find your replies. But don't overdo it or you'll seem like an ass or attention whore.

BLM did start a war with them for no reason.

BLM needs to stop. Two years of "protest" and not one thing has come from it.

There has never been a more pointless movement.

this
to canadians, gays are more coveted than anything else

i find this hilarious

>gay pride charade

hahahahahaha

marxism, not even once

niggers out, jews out, faggots out, marxists out

civil wars soon nightstalkers

Whoever runs this Demarcus Owens account does an amazing job. Everything from the syntax to just the right about of hostility is perfect.

fags vs nigs

let them fight to the death, stay off my streets

Need to shop some Hitler quotes onto these notable black figures. Or better yet, Confederate figures.

Nice! Keep it up!

How many times does it have to be explained to you whitey?

WE
WUZ
KINGS

>tfw that pic actually looks pretty comfy

Do you have chinks in Leafland?

god bless, friend.

opportunists looking for ways to excel their careers in whatever way they can, looking for someone to diversity-hire them.

ideological demagogues looking to stir up non-existent racial tensions, thus creating a problem they claim is already there, in order to justify their existence. not being told they aren't special and their opinions don't matter is going to fuck us all in the ass.

fuck toronto m8.

hopefully this will red-pill gays to our side.

>Police departments pretty universally hate B

FTFY.

Thx but we need more boots on the ground. The idea is to be just self-righteous enough to make regular nogs ir8, then call them uncle toms

Why the police can't stop BLM goes back to en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox_v._Louisiana

The wiki article has nothing on the fact that it was 2000 demonstrators blocking access to a whole city block, that the civil rights group was charged with breaking laws about blocking streets and store entrances, laws meant keep society functioning and has nothing to do with race.

Go to the archives of The Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission if you want some un-leftisized commentary, just search last name Cox. When you get to the check box screen you'll want to click on any box where the first name is a variation of Benjamin Elton (Ben, Ben E, Elton, B E, Benjamin E etc)