Are kids still getting into the Lord of the Rings movies? Are the books the most popular version again?

Are kids still getting into the Lord of the Rings movies? Are the books the most popular version again?

I'm a teacher and kids don't like those movies, they considered them "dated, boring and with too many talking and few action scenes".
I've asked to a boy "Did you watch it?" and he answered "Nah, just scroll forward quickly to find action scenes, it was always people talking!".

Is that a woman?

What do you teach, teach?

Ouch, and now they watch Mahvel which is basically what they describe

filename, chummers

Kids who like that sort of stuff generally don't mind it being older or slow.

Look at the constant interest in shit like Star Trek, you can find 20 year old women cosplaying as Vulcans if you go to comic con. I can't imagine Lord of the Rings being any different.

Making up bait stories

>Ouch, and now they watch Mahvel which is basically what they describe

All capeshit is like that, even DCEU

Yeah, I just said Mahvel to trivialize the genre that is capefuck

Women mostly don't care about the source material though.

Not sure where you're pulling this from. You'll find women in damn near any fandom.

That's why I said mostly.
I know IRL people who wear shirts of Overwatch etc. or cosplay something they don't really care about.
Not saying that this is bad or anything, it just is. You can like character designs without being a hardcore fan of something.

It's a neckbeard meme.

Jesus, Kate's hands are gigantic.

I want to fuck Kate so bad.

Lily must be really hung.

lily pls

Is this from a comedy skit or something?

I actually got my 10 year old sister hooked on LOTR. She actually calls me when I'm at university to ask me questions about the lore.

She still has shit taste in some areas, legitimately likes watching Toddlers and Tiaras

the Lord of the Rings books are now banned in schools due to lack of diversity. I'm not joking.

This.

>ywn fuck Kate Beckinsale dressed up as Gandalf
Why even life

>that pic
New fetish.

Nice costumes lol.