What are Sup Forums-approved places to live like? If you're single? If you're married and starting a family...

What are Sup Forums-approved places to live like? If you're single? If you're married and starting a family? Not specific places, but just in general what are they like?

White areas?
Rich white areas?
Rural areas (which are always white)?
Suburbs?

bump

fuck you Sup Forums where do me and my qt wife need to settle down

you seem to have answered your own question, but ill bite

suburbs and medium-sized cities have always been ideal places to raise children. somewhere more urbanized and "hip" can be fun when youre single, so long as you dont mind minorities, liberals, and faggots.

i do wish that i lived through the 1950s though.. right before our big cities reached a tipping point. they used to be great places

Nowhere.

Who should you vote? NO ONE

>medium-sized cities
How big is medium-sized? 30k or so?

>right before our big cities reached a tipping point. they used to be great places
What the fuck happened? They used to be so nice.

Avoid South Florida

Fuck you Mohammad, I'll not lead you to white hubs for you to commit your faggoty jihadi bullshit.
White people of Sup Forums real whites dont need to be told where the other whites are.

I am white, fucker. But the cities are dilapidated and the country is inconvenient and also has a lot of white trash. Where does that leave?

older communities and send your kids to private/a good catholic school or you're a fucking degenerate

single sex catholic high schools at a bare minimum

developments and younger neighborhoods breed degeneracy in teen years

private nursery/pre-k is essential. controlled, structured environments for early schooling is essential (good public schools are as good as good catholic schools, just make sure they enforce heavy discipline).

for high school, only single sex with good discipline. better education and better character development. would not recommend more expensive private schools because there's a sweet spot between public-catholic-private.

shitty catholic schools are every bit as bad as public schools. private schools are to a different extent. lots of drug use.

30k is a fucking town where the fuck do you live? medium city is like 60-90k minimum

Long Island, ny

it depends. i think suburbs are so popular because you can give your kids the best of both worlds: safety and the freedom to raise your kids how you want, without dooming them to be uncultured hicks (small towns, no offense)

ever since the 1960s white people have been deinvesting in city cores and they have mostly gone to shit with few exceptions.

this sort of

do metro NYC if you can. north/central jersey is my recommendation

What state has cities that big without a huge minority population?

the pacific northwest has several. particularly oregon. its a very white area of the country (comparatively of course)

you're not going to find a city without niggers, bud

A nice "little big city" such as Nashville, Indianapolis, Portland, believe it or not Lincoln and Omaha Nebraska are pretty Based.

>Portland

If you are a hipster commie liberal pussy faggot yeah this place is great.

better to live around white liberals than be surrounded by niggers

Yeah Its bettportlaer to drink a cup of piss than eat a plate of shit. Portland is not approved. Sorry you live there faggot sucks for you.