Do people* from other countries cheer during movies when the Americans roll up to save the day?

Do people* from other countries cheer during movies when the Americans roll up to save the day?

Like in Reign of Fire, Iron Man, Captain America, any war movie, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pqdHkgdXr0
youtube.com/watch?v=0mPKcrhtz5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hoENNIhHTkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember once being in eastern europe and seeing a giant capn america movie billboard.
Also i've heard Russians praise hacksaw ridge.

yes,if there are any american in audence we give to them our women.

We love the idea of America as much as you do, so yeah, we cheer. We just don't clap.

>not clapping

kys. I bet you don't even shower at the theater before your penis inspections.

well movies in our country have our people save the day so yeah it normal

I wonder why Russians praise hacksaw Ridge? Yes pol here.

>red skull is a manlet
they never learn

Normal people from normal countries don't cheer in the cinema at all.

Also, didn't the American in Reign of Fire die like a fucking idiot?

youtube.com/watch?v=5pqdHkgdXr0

>We love the idea of America as much as you do, so yeah, we cheer.
Ha ha, liar.

He sacrificed himself to save the day. It's what we Americans do on a daily basis. That's why so much of our money goes to help all you welfare countries. Both with financial support and military aide.

We roll our eyes when is "based on true events" and just don't care when is based on fiction like Captain America, Iron Man, the American role on the western front etc.

So if Arnuld the 'Merican kills the Predator, you don't cheer his success?

I can't tell if you're trolling or had an American education.

>he said from the weighty depths of his squat-circle education.

I fantasize about my big sister sucking big black cocks when African Americans enter a scene. I watched Straight Outta Compton with her which was a mistake. I thought I was subtley squeezing my dick over my shorts but then I saw her turn to me and look down. It's not like I was being animated about it. Just was "resting" my hand on my crotch.

he's just closer to the viewer in the left frame. in the right, they're just about the same height.

i am beginning my saturday by defending red skull's height.

>Reign of Fire
wut
The Americans were psychos that died hilariously.

>I'm not American I swear

>in the right, they're just about the same height.
You are an idiot

>they think American moviegoers are overly obnoxious
youtube.com/watch?v=0mPKcrhtz5g

>"based on true events"
>the American role on the western front
i kno rite, stalin da real hero, gommunism #1 the eu has grown out of foolish capitalistic memes

youtube.com/watch?v=hoENNIhHTkg
better video

like this?

Over 10 years going into Cinema almost every week I never heard any Cheering or Clapping

No.

Literally every country in the world except Canada despises America.

They're annoying people and have no culture.

>If I compare myself to literal garbage countries that don't even have running water and shit in the street I look good
That's not something to be proud of

If you went to the movies every week for a decade you'd have seen every movie ever produced twice over. I don't believe you.

>yfw Red Skull gets up on his tippy toppy toeseronis to whisper that in Cap'n America's ears

true comic kino

The last time I heard clapping was a jackass during Civil War ironically clapping

>nearly 5,000 movies
>every movie ever produced twice over
u r like little baby

Was it Johnny Knoxville?

this fucks me up every time. why couldn't he just stand on a box??

Your alma mater

You on the left.

Are they throwing shit into the air? Fucking animals.

>that pullup scene is cut so that you can't see him standing on a chair
Could the actor really not just do two pullups for the camera?

what about Nippon, I hear they like America more than Americans

we consider ourselves "americans in training"
with your pop culture lighting the way

I still have no idea what they were trying to achieve with that shot

No. i have visited japan for work.

They like Europeans, they consider them well mannered and cultured. They hate Americans and Canadians and consider them fucking retards.

If you are American and leave Tokyo, you will get pointed at, kicked out of bars and get called names.

wait, that's 500 movies
oh wow that's a hundred times as retarded a statement

Do you have any idea how poorly American education in ranked worldwide? You're 29th in high school maths and science.

You forgot about Korea. They love American culture. On the other hand, whether or not they love Americans depends on the individual Koreans.
A lot of them hate Americans and there are some clubs that require western people to prove that they are not American in order to enter (this is more a US soldiers causing trouble there thing though).

No one cheers in the cinema it's not a pantomime. Is hate it if people started cheering and clapping mid movie

Where are Canada, the UK, Australia and NZ (and any other English speaking western nations I am forgetting)?

Koreans are fucking weird though.

What if I'm a tiny blonde girl with a big ass?

They like their money

>Americans roll up to save the day
>Reign of Fire

Did we watch the same movie? Because once the Americans show up all they do is make things worse and die like dumb faggots.

I like Korea, it is more western than the other Asian nations and all their old cultural sites have super-cheap entry (seriously like $1 to enter a massive palace and its garden area that are older than the US).
Also they are they have the only sensible Asian alphabet. You can read most of their menus just by learning the characters because they use English words for half their nouns.

Nippon loves all tourists. As long as you leave they are very welcoming.
Just don't ever expect to be accepted as a citizen even if your family has been there for the last three generations and you have full citizenship.

You never left Tokyo, did you?

The only time I have been to Tokyo was a 2 hour layover at the airport.

Japanese like the *idea* of America, our pop culture. But for the most part, they don't actually like Americans.

>le Tokyo meme
Tokyo is probably more fuck off racist than Osaka or Hokkaido

>tfw you are in Asia and clerks occasionally ask if you are American
>when that look of disgust fills my face they know I am not

No we cringe

You are Canada?

No, sorry. I am not a nation, I am a single human. How would a country even post online, don't be ridiculous.

>ywn have a Texan accent
>Slopes will never quiver at your cowboy voice

That's some strong words mr Jamal "60%" Safespacious

Wait... If Rock is smaller then why does he stand further away from the camera instead of closer? Or do camera lenses work opposite than the human eye when it comes to perspective?

The rock is massive, he is 10cm taller than Vin and Vin is already a big guy.

Disregard my post then, I suck dicks. I always thought the meme was that Rock is smaller.

According to google (I know this shit is all lies but it is the best I have right now) the rock is 196cm and Vin is 182cm.

Debicci needs to get thiccy and stop looking like a sticcy.

what shithole countries have penis inspections in movie theatres?

Maybe because it's a good film?

No it was Dun's ghost
Freaked everyone out

We just give our niggers and spics the shit schools. Our private education is good af and our higher education is the envy of the world considering you send all your fobs here for university

>send all your fobs here for university
US has the most money available in a lot of research fields. People will go where the money is.
I could get paid more than I get paid now and with less living expenses (because the US is cheaper) if I worked in the US. But then I would have to live in the US and no money is worth that for me.

That is some pretty flexible mental gymnastics you're pulling there. Explain how our aerospace universities are full of foreigners. Do pilots have to publish research papers to get their aviation licenses now?

I have no idea about aerospace or aviation. I was talking about research science

>they consider them well mannered and cultured
Japan are so out of touch lmao.

If it's a good movie I don't mind if you praise yourself as the good guys because you made this movie. If it's a shit movie and suddenly it goes 'oh say can you' 'muh freedoms' 'american justice hurr' I laugh or cringe sometimes

This

>cutting edge CGI

People like seeing the good buy winning, also only literal mongs cheers in the cinema i inow by experience.
And we like yanks production not yanks as human beings

>workprints