/CFB/ -- The Citadel being dishonored

Clemson humiliating the Citadel for no reason on the 175th Anniversary of the Citadel

UVA giving Miami a fight in Miami

Wisky taking it to Michigan

first for THA U

>for no reason
Faggot big name schools literally only schedule Citadel-tier teams to blow them out

Wisconsin getting some more home cooking there. Wow

Ohio State's making it to the playoffs and there's nothing you can do about it.

except for south carolina

>The Military College of South Carolina (aka The Citadel)
>University of Virginia, founded by Thomas Jefferson

>people who haven't read Golden Age sci fi fantasy and yet claim Star Wars to be the best thing ever

Jesus Christ, Michigan fans are the worst, such stuck up un funny pricks

My ex gf works in building they hold it in, it's right next to her desk or something, with whatever the fuck she does. Second best trophy in the Big Ten, behind the Axxxxe

Ohio State has no shot at the playoffs and there's nothing you can do about it

omg fuck me daddy

>referee soccer all fall saturdays, never see college football
>season ends, can watch college football and see what everyone says is better than NFL
>watching michigan/wisconsin

>insufferable gus johnson in the booth
>missed tackles
>terrible defense
>dropped passes
>terrible throws

>this is what college football fans think is the pinnacle of american sports

>tfw live in Clemson and at game

*throws pick*
*gives up special teams td*
*fumbles*
*dabs*

>Pest Virginya

You mean Ohio State is not making it to the playoffs and there's nothing they can do about it

this. not even the "good" star wars movies are good, they're just cut-rate kurosawa ripoff bullshit

Nice composure, Piss State.

>South Carolina
>Big name

>coffee
>sourdough baguette w/ red pepper and feta dip
>cfb on the tube

cumfee

>Texas bowl eligible
Back status?

>kandy kid beads
you think he's a top or a bottom?

>terrible defense
>one offensive TD in the first half

Are you a retard?

A power bottom

But >we literally are

1. Alabama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. tOSU
5. Clemson

If Ohio State wins out they are 100% getting in

>not going to subway and getting any sub (who cares) and drenching it in ranch

Lads of /cfb/, where would you say Saquon Barkley is going to go in the upcoming NFL draft? I love him as a player but my team might be too good to draft him

I would rather watch the jodorowsky's dune documentary again than watch star wars

>baguette
>HON HON HON
get fucked, frenchie

this, powered rebounds

>watching lil10 football
>expecting interesting or even competent play
pick one and only one

>michigan v wisconsin
>terrible defense
the problem here is that you are a fucking retard

I know this is b8 so have a (you)

WE WANT TAMU

much back

>he doesn't like gus johnson
sorry, i can't take an opinion this moronic seriously

>3 YPC over the last 3 weeks
Trent Richardson 2.0

>>insufferable gus johnson in the booth

He's literally the objective best commentator in sports

WE WANT BAMA

That sounds more like shit offense than good defense

those miami thighs!

>Baguette
Let me see that

Lol the only other teams in Texas UT could beat are Rice and Baylor

>for no reason

Play better.

It's not bait, good counter argument. How would they NOT get in? Who would jump them? 9-3 Auburn? 10-3 TCU? 11-2 Georgia who would have just lost to Alabama?

kek

Image is flipped but I'm ready for Illibuck.

Round 3-4

He was exposed hard this year, should have declared last year

>terrible defense
>insufferable gus Johnson

You sound like somebody who needs to take a thrown brick upside their head.

WE WANT SYRACUSE!

WHAT THE FUCK ARKANSASS BAHAHAHAHA

>eventposting
christ, don't you have any friends?

That was an awful roundabout way of saying "yes"

>Round 3-4
Lol

You're right about the second part though. Probably could have gone in the top half of the first round after the Rose Bowl.

should i even watch the illinois game
we're gonna get killed

Clemson. Enjoy your last (you)

Should I go? I have season tickets but no one to go with today after an hour ago, it takes 10 minutes to walk to the shoe from my apartment, I just don't want to be alone

MEET AT THE PAW YALL

you're never alone with drunk college broads

Imagine being Meyer in that interview and having to be all like "damn, Mack Brown, you friggin' badass, all cool with your skinny DYEL body and horrific androgynous monster face. I will totally put you over, both as a journalist and a football coach." when all he really wants to do is drink whiskey and chase young collge girls. Like seriously imagine having to be Meyer and not only sit in that chair while Mack Brown flaunts his college fratboy DUDE WEED LMAO literal chill vibes, the favorable lighting barely concealing his thinning hairline and shitty fringe, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that embarrassing espn promo. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous friggin visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE BEST and DAMN, MACK BROWN LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his awkward espn gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been ingesting nothing but a healthy diet of football, and sluts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Toledo, Ohio. You've never even seen anything this friggin disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled brow as he sucks it in to attempt being alpha, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "Legendary coach (for that is what he calls himself)" image, the image he worked so hard for with espn and college football fans in the previous years. And then the director calls for you to change the subject, and you know you could kick Mack in the face and kick his ass before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're friggin Urban Meyer. You're not going to lose your future career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

11-2 Clemson losing your title game would jump 11-2 OSU winning their title game

Try game

Just killing some time before my friends show up. I show up early to watch warm ups. It's actually quite peaceful watching the players warm up and when the stadium is mostly empty.

your autism borders on dangerous to others

Nice stop, Arkansass.

HAHAHAH VIRGINIA FUCKING BLOWS

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Sadly he would be a good fit for the browns

Speak English

seeYou also don't come off as weird if you live that close and are by yourself.

I went because I have nothing else to do. It is supposed to rain for a good chunk of the game so bring some rain gear if you go. I'm currently by myself waiting on some friends.

DA U?

benis :D

Reminder

>your
>try game

aOSU delusion and education every one

committee is playing favorites with clemson and ohio state is in a similar position as penn state last year. also if oklahoma loses or alabama loses you can fucking forget it. clemson will beat miami also.

I was ready to critize it but it seems pretty decent desu senpai

>squeaking by what is basically an FBS team
Should Miami even be ranked?

FUCK YOU MICHIGAN

I NEEDED YOU TO WIN AND YOU FUCKING GUYS EMBARRASSED YOURSELVES AGAIN

>bitchigan faking injuries
S H O O K

Based baguettes.

>still in denial of the trilogy happening

There's no argument for Miami not being #2 anymore.

Next OP

KEK

'sa good bagg, bro

>Linebackers under 6'0

I thought the same before >we played them, lad

t. Iowa fan

61-3 is the final
I think its safe to say Clemson alumni will have a hard time finding work in Charleston, SC or any place where Citadel men are doing the hiring. Notable Citadel alumni include 6 governors, 3 U.S. senators, 12 congressmen, the presidents of 47 colleges and universities, the Director of the U.S. Olympic Committee, the current Assistant Commanding General of the Marine Corps

Citadel alumni were killed in action during the Mexican–American War (6), Civil War (67), World War I (15), World War II (280), Korean War (32), Vietnam War (68), Lebanon (1), Grenada (1), the Gulf War (1), and the current conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan (18).

>jump

This implies aOSU is ranked ahead of Clemson. Which they aren't LMAO

Orginal. Origins. I went because I have nothing else to do. It is supposed to rain for a good chunk of the game so bring some rain gear if you go. I'm currently by myself waiting on some friends.

shitagain is cooked

Kek Arkansass is so shit.

no one with a life takes football seriously

Miami is overrated trash.

Kek we’ll even given them a 35 Point lead

Aggys ain’t been shit since Johnny Eightball left

>Michigan and Wisconsin fighting for the right to give us rankings to harvest

How thoughtful

ILLIBUCK SOON BROTHERS!

Fuck, the discord is down

Why do boosters exist then