I will just throw my shield to the bad guys lmao

>I will just throw my shield to the bad guys lmao
Is there a worse and more uninteresting capeshit main character than this piece of shit?

Yes. Superma

in the older comics Captain America always had a gun and the shield was just a secondary weapon and literally used as a shield

of course you can't have him kill all those people with guns in a PG-13 movie

Superman has an excuse, superpowers.

Batman on the other hand has plot armor that saves him. Not training, not gadgets, not skills. Plot armor. Batman is the worse.

>Is there a worse and more uninteresting capeshit main character than this piece of shit?

Harley Quinn

>let me just shoot Captain America in his indestructible shield and certainly not in the legs or anywhere else for that matter

Except they do in Captain America. He doesn't use a gun in the Avengers.

>thrown shield can cut through steel
>doesn't cut through people

but the first movie had him shoot people, and throwing people into rotor blades reducing them to red paste.

she's fine as a side character, but she has nothing to carry her weight in a leading role.

I know right, it's like some kind of power fantasy or something...

>young hot psychiatrist falls in love with a manipulative maniac patient, helps him escape and adopts a submissive position towards him
>her whole character arc is breaking free from the abusive relationship only to relapse over and over

If you hate Harley Quinn you hate women as a whole, one of the best comic characters ever

Retarded powers wouldn't be a problem if the character wasn't also so shit, that's why no one likes him

>only has a shield, nothing in main hand
cringe
Marvel tries to force the shittiest literally who "heroes"

They killed people in Civil War

I hope you're joking

Not really. Batman got rekt by Bane, and fucked up his knees saving Gordons kid at the end of Dark Knight.

But the new DCEU Batman is an overpowered superhero than can do no wrong.

WRONNGGGGG he shoots like 2 guys when they first attack the helicarrier in avengers 1. you fucking pleb can't even remember every detail and scene from any movie you've ever seen. don't you like movies you fucking pleb? next time watch and don't shit post

Batman got his back broken by Bane and came back after a massage to still be Batman. Fuck off kid.

Bullshit. Disney had a strict no cap killing for avengers. Go look it up you dysfunctional plebeian.

Nah dude I remember it too, dudes get shot before Iron Man fixes the blades

you're wrong. he shoots people while trying to help iron man fix the turbine