Why do Anglos and Germans have an inferiority complex toward them?

Why do Anglos and Germans have an inferiority complex toward them?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLx4gg9DCZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittonicisms_in_English
youtube.com/watch?v=5vAlz1at_OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are better than us at making a living
We are better than them at living

Fuck off french subhuman

We are superior.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLx4gg9DCZ

must be great living in a rural house made of random rocks and wood, eating snails all day.

kek
You sound like you've sucked more than your fair share of dicks

You wouldn't know Hans, you wouldn't know

I don't usually think of France as being superior at all. But they feel really worn out and weird. Like...they are a major Euro nation, but not as major as Germany? They have a big historical presence, but not as much as the UK? They kinda feel backwards in a lot of ways in terms of how they deal with immigrants?

They feel like an Eastern European nation that somehow ended up in Western Europe. Thats just the "feel" they give off. Not quite top tier, kinda worn out.

>You sound like
>You

Even if it isn't you I'm sure you sound like that irl anyway

We are superior.

You totally wrong, learn proper history

lol they clearly don't

Because we're still here

t. deluded Ahmed

Yes, true. It all went wrong after WW2 I feel like.

stop pushing this meme at last

it's true, they have no complex towards us
They laugh at us

you disable your French proxy, self-hating queer

Nah. It's more like a feeling of disgust and loathing. Like when you see a cockroach.

t. Abdullah

>Germans have an inferiority complex toward them
?
We only have an inferiority complex towards ourselves.

Another really intelligent post from an american poster. Thank you for your intervention.

>We only have an inferiority complex towards ourselves
On that point you are right, you are not worth of yourselves.
Step up your game Friedrich

Putain mais vous puez la merde les gars. Désolé si je dis la vérité, puis m'insulter de bougnoule ne changera rien.
C'est la vérité qu'ils se foutent bien de notre gueule, en quoi ça veut dire que je nous déteste ?

Merci Satan

literal moonspeak

It's beautiful. Also half your language is French as well.

You're not in the best shape either, Jacques.
I'd love to just work together without the crutch that is the EU. One can dream.

desu snails ain't that bad, albeit expensive as fuck, they were apparently eaten a lot more in the past here in the South-West too.
Had my first ones just a couple months ago as some restaurants start offering them again, planning to make it an irregular habit

proto EU was best EU, i mean Charlemagne one

Dans un premier temps il nous faut remarquer que le foutage de gueule n'est pas incompatible avec un complexe d'infériorité ; bien au contraire.
Dans un second temps il nous faut également admettre que, si te qualifier de bougnoule ne change rien, c'est tout de même une description adéquate de la situation.
Dans un troisième et dernier temps il serait bon pour, je crois, tout le monde que tu ailles bien te faire enculer.

>half
French looks and sounds like choking. It's alien. Subhuman throat singing. They're basically mongols.

On that one too I do agree...

>They're basically mongols
I feel like roaming Europe on horseback
Great French Khanate when?

Not him, but it was doomed to fail back then, I especially blame the language split for that. Romans failed to "Italicise" us linguistically like they did with you, but instead "proto-Danes" Germanised us, we spoke some sort of Celtic/Gaulish before too (at least here in the Southern half).
Kinda sad that all continental Celtic languages got cucked out of existance desu, they once covered huge parts of Europe, even into Asia Minor, but were removed literally everywhere

It much be great to be french, never worry about the economy, 50 days annual leave per year, promiscuity is the norm rather than the exception, can take a dump in the street and nobody cares

Anglos don't have to make laws to protect their language.

Friendship with anglos ended

I have a fable for french cuisine.
The combination of northern- and southerneuropean styles is intriguing to me.

>Also half your language
Half the vocabulary, at max, maybe. The grammar is 80%+ Germanic, maybe 10% Celtic thanks to common structures like "do" and "be"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittonicisms_in_English

Not that I would expect an uneducated Swede to know this. After all, you scored worse than even us on PISA. How the fuck do you manage to be dumber than Americans, a country full of Mexican'ts (who can't speak English) and blacks (who also can't speak English)?

I was being nice though

We have a rich and deep history with France. We've been the worst on enemies and the best of friends. I love my French brothers.

Fuck Germany.

but they don't

More like they are our dearest enemies.

The eternal anglo is so eternal you can't notice it when he's trying to be nice

autistic picture
We're not your "brothers"
You've started hating us because some viking ouiaboos invaded you
kys faggot

"""anglo-saxons""" are shitskin subhumans

I am a gaul

End your life

kek t.

I will love you always, my brother from another mother.

>loses a war and surrenders

And they say the french are not gauls...!

Hm

Fuck off Canada you Chinky bastard.

>things that never happen

Us Chinese are anglo and white

Friendship with UK has ended
Now France is my best friend

t. never been in an /anglo/ thread

It's not an inferiority complex, we just have difficulty remaining civil around people who smell so much. Even when they start choking and gargling out their cheese speak, the stench comes across verbally. I wish there was some way of asking them to take a shower, but the stench of being French never wears away.

Please stay in your smelly containment country.

geez, I wonder who made this pic

Incredibly rude

One sinking was not enough

France is my bf, get lost.

Indeed. That's why you'd better simmer down or you won't be able to walk straight tomorrow.

Don't like you anymore, fuck off

>tfw the bastard child of two nations of faggots

(personal union now)

Incredibly incredible post

*faints*

I guess that makes you twice the faggot.

Sometime I wonder if those posts are really just jokes because they are so numerous and look so sincere

at least they're your real parents
we got adopted by Greece and Turkey

He's F*ench

He was born and raised in Canada.

F*ench last name and he's francophne. Trudeau is F*ances revenge for the plains of Abraham.

Why do people here, particularly anglo-saxons, hate us so much?

Don't fool yourself, your decadent culture made him that way. It's really no wonder Canada is known for being a country of sissies.

Just some Big Three bantz I assume

I love my Escargotbros. Would let you wife my daughters.

Just speak English and we wont hate you

>F*ench calling anyone a sissy

Here is what I've come to realize. The only REAL anglos and francophones left are in Canada because we're the only country where anglos and francophones have mutual hate. Brits and Frogs have become pussy bitches

At least my Prime Minister isn't you know who.

Trudeau is french
youtube.com/watch?v=5vAlz1at_OU

His dad is Cuban though

He still named all the prime ministers who came from Quebec who ruined Canada. Francophonies have their agenda and it's to destroy decency and Canada in the name of F*ench expansion.

we never hated the english. you have no culture, no identity, you use poor french settlers to make yourself an identity "uhuurrr look how english we are! we hate the french, look!". canadian losers.

What would nelson think of you, you british cuck

I wont give a serious reply to FRENCH COWARDS

you are the cowards, you pussies fled europe, the continent of big wars.

So you think the only thing that defines Brits and us is our mutual hate for each other? That's nonsense. Once again, I'm amazed by how small-minded you North Americans are. and are truly right in saying that we West Europeans are superior.

He would call me a legend for despising you fucking cowardly fannies

Wow. Banter aside is that really what you're taught?

>half greek

based

Nope

This. Canada was a mistake

He's correct though, you were utter fucking cowards in WWII

I have nothing but contempt for pussy new worlders

You've both lost your balls that's a big part of your identities don't you even lie you french scum

I fucking hate brits, such retarded faggots now

yes

Nope

>chinky parasite thinks brits even care about his existence

LMAO

Germans respected us more than both you faggots. We were the first to be called storm troopers in WW1.

I don't. Glad my dad fled your shithole island.