Why are so many "redpilled" people NEETs and stereotypical "neckbeard" types...

Why are so many "redpilled" people NEETs and stereotypical "neckbeard" types? Shouldn't it be the opposite since we're superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

doctornerdlove.com/2014/09/the-red-pill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEETs are fine. Work is for cucks. Laziness is good.

Being redpilled can quickly lead to one becoming disinterested in society.

>Laziness is good
>Nietsche

pick one faggot

But the term "neckbeard" has been expanded on the Internet to mean so many different things.

They've halted evolution entirely

after i found Sup Forums i lost 100 pounds and my virginity

COINCIDENCE??

NEETs are superior.

>Why are so many "redpilled" people NEETs and stereotypical "neckbeard"

Cause you're on Sup Forums. Plenty of "redpilled" people who have a nice succesfull life.

It's easy to lose weight. Just cut out soda, move around more and use the calories in/calories out trick. Soda once in a while is alright though.

my job is paying me to sit home and drink today
fucking being a neet

>Why are so many "redpilled" people NEETs and stereotypical "neckbeard" types

source?

Pure

>free Palestine

No one on Sup Forums picked this up? Really? Fuck both the kike faggots and sand nigger cunts

Sup Forums stands with none

>free palestine

we're watching you citizen

anything to ruffle the kike's collective feathers is something I support

Because the people who have the least invested in the system are the ones most likely to see the issues within it.

>be normalfag
>have no time for getting invested in anything
>don't end up redpilled because no time to read anything

>be neet
>nothing to do
>eventually find Sup Forums

Try never being overweight and still being a fucking hugless virgin.

/THREAD

>outcast of society early on
>see problems with everything
>outright avoid it while remaining independent from anyone and everyone
>end up /comfy/-tier living off savings, doing a little bit of work on the side, and trading stocks for shits and giggles (gonna move into property once that bubble bursts within the next 2-3 years as well)

i'm not completely a NEET but i'm close enough for joints like this. i just do a 15 hour a week part time job and occasionally opt for more if i want to save up money.

i have my cat, my friends, and a lot of time to muck about and do what i want. i wouldn't trade this life for the world.

i make stews and other bulk foods, don't use that much electricity, live in a small flat on the outskirts of a city, and don't spend massive amounts of money on shit i can't afford. it's easy.

I want that "waifu" poster.

How the fuck do you save money working only 15 hours a week, m8ey? Give me your tricks you aussie shit m8.

I'd rather be a 600 lbs neckbeard than one of those party fags that end up alone and brain damaged

How fucking retarded do you have to be? You clearly haven't lived as a functioning adult for a single day in your entire life.

I'm god tier by just not being a mudslime
it's all down hill from here

because normies are never faced with the truth. normies go through life without thinking, living entirely in their social bubble. in current society the only way you will start considering the truth is if you are already something of an outsider.

this desu

If you are a meet not looking to make money and get neetbuxs... you are a failure and not red pilled

because the true redpilled see no end and don't bother trying

>soda ever

Are you 12?

Diet soda is good when you taking shots, since the shit in diet soda allows the alcohol to enter the blood stream faster.

Reminder that without sexual pleasure your life as man means nothing, all the labor you produce should bring you to your endgame of finding the most desired partner. Only if you really enjoy your hobby/job and produce greatness as side product, then it's justified. If not, you're just a brain dead work horse. Don't give your labor away like a cuck if there is no reward for you.

#NEET4life

easy. work 15 hours a week (i get 23 an hour) , get cheap as shit flat/unit on the outskirts of the city (i'm currently skirting by in a 1 bedroom flat for $150 aud a week which is remarkably cheap), spend the bare essentials on what you absolutely NEED. (again, bulk food will save your ass on this, you can get a lot of stuff used as well in terms of electronics etc)

you should have roughly 100 bucks left over, put that entirely into a bank account you NEVER touch otherwise, and if you need more money just opt to work more hours (for example when i see dark times ahead i jump it up to every shift imaginable and go for penalty/holiday rates which ends up getting me around 850 aud a week)

prepare for bills such as electricity and whatnot, make sure to have 150% of those bills in advance.

it's not a glorious life and you're not going to be going out for dinner with friends every two days, but if you're willing to become more quaint (or if you were born into this sort of life like i was) it's actually remarkably nice. i like it.

remember senpai, rice is an amazing filler and you can make shit like curried sausages/spaghetti bolognese for extremely cheap. freeze it and eat it over 3-4 days.

and make sure to have good friends or some sort of life-line to keep you sane before you do this, if you're not accustomed to solitude before you start you'll find yourself going loopy.

this. sexual/romantic success is 100% determined by your physical appearance, which is determined by genetics. if you're not in the top 20% of men in terms of looks you will never be able to have sex with an attractive woman, so therefore should become NEET. why contribute to society when you will get nothing in return?

Can confirm. I hate being around those that are not redpilled and have no interest in listening to facts, so I generally keep to myself. I can handle disagreements, but most people argue like children, so it's impossible to approach them like adults.

Having nothing but time to fall into circlejerks of criticising others is easy for neets I guess

It's not always genetics but even some guy like Tesla was undesirable for women, he gave so much to humanity but never made a woman wet, in the eyes of women he was a low status male. He should give nothing to society and let humanity rot in the Stone Age.

Hi schlomo !

Nah, mate, its the other way around.

Having nothing but time to fall into circlejerks of criticising others is easy for redpillin'

Environment pressure.

Pathetic. I have a PhD in math, 3 kids, wife, house, etc. Gas the kikes, race war now!

Happy as fuck too.

Ignorance is bliss

exactly. no matter what i do no woman will ever find me attractive and i will never get any real satisfaction out of life. it's already too late for that. so why should i contribute to society? i would rather be a drain on society and contribute to its collapse.

> sexual/romantic success is 100% determined by your social status

fixed

women don't like men, they like buying fancy things and being famous and popular, they couldn't care less about looks, I've seen 10/10 girls who fucked old fat dudes with skinny legs because they are rich and the soul of the party

you realize that not everything you believe in is correct and others have other beliefs? or maybe that's too hard for you too comprehend

Blame it on the
Aut
Aut
Aut
Autism baby

Thats because you are a fucking low level male, if by your standards 'real satisfaction out of life' is a wet hole on a gabber and not getting us into the fucking stars.

social status is an exception, but you literally have to be a major media celebrity to get attractive girls if you're ugly or average looking. you can't just have an "alpha" personality or whatever, that shit doesn't matter and women are only attracted to it if it's backed up by good looks. it's totally untrue women don't care about looks, they are more discriminating in looks than men, MUCH more. if you're not 8/10+ you literally have to have movie star/famous musician level of social status.

yes, i am low status because im ugly. there's nothing i can do to ever change that, so why should i put in effort to make society better when society will never reciprocate it? and almost no one will be satisfied in life if they can't have any romantic or sexual experiences. even if they find a career they enjoy and make positive contributions toward, the total lack of sex and romance will constantly depress and frustrate them, and they will never have satisfaction in life.

I'm aware that I'm not going to have my views line up 100% with everyone, but I have to deal with libtards and 3 devout jews at my job that won't stop telling me about their incorrect religion. The problem is that they bring up the subject, and are surprised that I give my opinion on it. I don't bring up my opinions about the European Union or how terrible mainland China is without expecting people to respond at least somewhat negatively, but they think their own beliefs are without fault.
>Hippie cucked by negro culture thinks his opinion matters
You are simply proving my point. You see an opinion that makes you uncomfortable, and instead of responding maturely with "well that's wrong because x," sort of like to some degree, you just go the LOLOL UR AUTISM route like most mobile posting underage kiddos on Sup Forums do.

There is no greater collective goal if you can't have satisfaction in the moment. Low status males are so disposable they should just think of themselves and stop the progressive K type thinking.

The only reason a few girls like good looking guys is because they assume they have high status, since being good looking for a man has a lot more to do with being in good shape, clothes, behavior and taking care of your facial hair than your features.

They say a man is "good looking" but all they are really seeing is his potential for having high status

>stereotypical "neckbeard" types
not the case

literally how would you even measure such a thing, fucking reddit shill

Because depression comes from being red pilled, and sadly anime is a bad escapism and doesn't help you get assimilated to society, if you want one which does, you can choose from Christianity, or being a white-knight feminist atheist faggot. Of course, It's not necessary to have one, but it is for the vast majority of people.

The 9 am to 5pm routine brainwashes normalfags into never having time for anything else but the status quo.

Look how little lesiure time normalfags have after work if they even get a chance to go to the gym but most people just stay home and watch TV or go online after dinner and then later brush their teeth and go to bed. Repeat.

It's his sister top fucking kek.

No its not, its his girlfriend.

I feel you user

the redpill as with all medicine can be poison to some.

that dude isn't even ugly lmao

Funny, because he has been posted on Sup Forums a trillion times as one of the ugly man who could never get a girlfriend even though he worked out and had a decent body

Then by coincidence someone on r9k knew him IRL and posted pictures of him with his girlfriend

Suddenly he is not even ugly

Fuck off

??? just because he's ugly to you doesn't mean he doesn't get chicks wet idiot

That is the point I have been making for a whlie now. Your intelligence is so low I think you might be a girl.

Most of us aren't neets, we are students.
Atleast for germans that is true for 90%.

I disagree with "free palestine" on that pic, all muslim need to be gassed

>you realize that not everything you believe in is correct
NOT AN ARGUMENT, PROVE IT.

Uh, sexist much? Do you even know what year it is?

year of the cuck

because being red pilled required one to be autistic

Is that why you're hosting the Olympics this year then?

regurgitating memes doesn't make you red pilled, it's quite superficial and ostentatious

this is the true red pill, I've always wondered why people make so much money, just to blow it away with the small amount of free time they have

>tfw my big breasted cute anime waifu will never hug me or talk to me or be with me

Did the OP hurt your feelings virgin?

Actually, I have a job..
Lobster fisherman...

Well, I'm not. But I love watching you like fishes in an aquarium. Being so delusional.
>superior

R
A
R
E

doctornerdlove.com/2014/09/the-red-pill/

The only people who question society are usually the people who are not truly part of it

Yeah, so we can fuck your wife and daughter

why would I send my family to a shithole like brasil?

Because you're a cuck, of course

Your country is literally the miscegenation capital of the world. You are Canada, Germany, and Sweden's vision for the new western world. Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

I've never watched anime desu famalam

“Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

Schopenhauer

If you're sane in an insane world, you're going to be isolated. And the more isolated you are, the more likely you are to become sane because you are not being pressured by others to conform.

The most successful people are batshit insane and will never know it because everyone around them is insane as well and it seems normal to them. Most of the (((elites))) actually think they're the good guys, for example, as they went through the same kind of indoctrination you might have.

Because we have alpha white men fucking black women, basically the opposite of you

Who's to say insane people are truly insane? Like I always tell the orderlies, it's the people out there that are the really crazy ones. And they always nod their heads slow and knowingly as well.

The fact that most of them believe their own race should be usurped and destroyed should be enough.

Yes hmm I wonder why a bunch of uneducated shut-ins with no life experience are cynical xenophobic, racist, mysoginists obsessed with black cocks and being "cucks". I wonder what the correlation is. This truly makes me think.

>alpha white men
>denigrating themselves by fucking she-apes
WHA TA FUCK MAN xD i just falle ofe my chair cuz i kouldn't and i CAN NOT stop laugh! xD XD XD XD XDDDDDDDDDDDD XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OMGOSH

Enjoy it while it lasts. Oh, and don't forget to set your alarm for bright & early tomorrow morning.

Reminder

Mein fuhrer, we have a gas leak

A related movie quote: "First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman."

About regardless of looks, no millionaires have a hard time finding someone willing to marry them, even with a prenuptial agreement.

There are actually two routes to success with women:

The common advice is to spend vast amounts of time going after them, harrassing basically by another label. That is particularly impacted by looks. But really it may particularly get the female equivalent of dumb, airheaded loiterers, as who really hangs out around bars and such so much?

The other way, though, is more emphasis on making yourself desirable. That means looking like a winner, and one route to it is wealth. That is the better way, as wealth is advantageous anyway.

As for the OP's question, due to spending a lot of time posting, NEETs are common on internet boards in general, probably no more so here than most other boards, perhaps even a little less.