Islam is the ultimate alpha religion and is the ultimate anti-SJW and anti-Jew religion there ever was

Islam is the ultimate alpha religion and is the ultimate anti-SJW and anti-Jew religion there ever was.
You can't deny this i know you nu-males will try tho....

Other urls found in this thread:

judaism-islam.com/similarities-between-judaism-and-islam/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty much

Of course the retards on this board with cognitive dissonance will hand wave their old sandnigger religion

Enjoy thinking of yourself as an alpha male surrounded by shitskins in hell, apostate :^)

Hi Rabbi, us white goyim need some (((Islam)))

You pray to a shitskin

That's...remarkable

>It's alpha to murder your sister or daughter because they had sex before marriage

>having a cartoon-character understanding of religion

No wonder you entertain Mohammedism as a serious religion, you're just as stupid and uneducated as the shitskins :^)

I forgot

You stand with your nigger, spic, flip, and sandnigger brothers in Christ

Cuck

>Yes, that is actually really alpha. Islam teachers you to do this?

I'm an ex-Muslim, and Islam and Hinduism are based religion. Islam has it's shortcomings, but if I stayed Muslim, I'd be a happy person.

Honor killings are not mandated in the Quran and the Hadith. To prove that it's more of a cultural problem, you can google Arab Christians doing honor killings.

Fuck off Mohammed

user

Would you let a brown middle eastern semite into your house?

fuck off

Not an argument

>anti-Jew

Is that the part where you cut off your foreskin like a Jew? Or refuse to eat pig like a Jew? Or pray at the same mountain in Jerusalem like a Jew? Or when you're praying 5 times a day like a Jew?

judaism-islam.com/similarities-between-judaism-and-islam/

Please fuck off out of America.

BAN ON ALL MUSLIMS ENTERING THE UNITED STATES

BUILD THE WALL

>alpha
>pic is Muslim Croats used as meat shields by ustashe and Nazis

Yeah, OK muhamed muhamedovic .

>You stand with your nigger, spic, flip, and sandnigger brothers in Christ

Tell me more about your multicultural ummah - a Muslim community united across race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

(((Islam))) is Judaism + globalism. It is the ultimate blue pill.

Not

An

Argument

But islam is the brown male version of sjws. The sjws scream waaaaaaa my fee fees are hurt cuz someone said something i dont like. The brown menace just adds in "about my religion" to the end of the sjw sentence.

Exactly. Muslims being excluded from the West is NOT debatable, so fuck off Haji.

Make me

Pot

Meet kettle

Not an argument

>No you XDDDD

A real man would try to make something out of their own country, instead of retreating somewhere else.

What is a god ?

I don't mind Islam really, every Muslim I've met in my limited experience has been calm, humble type. I don't think Muslims do a lot of proselytizing, at least in America. The IT guy at work is named Rashid and he wears khakis and tennis shoes and is chill as fuck.

second post best post

So your only argument in support of Islam - a religion that adopts basically every Jewish tradition and also multiculturalism - is to say Christianity is worse?

Even though Jews hate Christ.

Wow you're retarded. Do you also mind not having free speech? Because they will kill you if you insult Islam. I hope you're the victim of the next muslim massacre, then you can tell how chill muslims are.

Oh, shut up already, inshallah

We aren't denying

>worse

You don't know how to argue

You're defending a multicultural religion