Do you find foreign comedy funny?

Do you find foreign comedy funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KkYXcWQwUmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some of them yes

American comedy films have made me laugh before. Other than that, I find Japanese comedy hilarious and really enjoy comedy anime.
If anything, French comedy is the one I don't like.

If I only enjoyed Slovenian comedy, then what would that say about my taste in comedy? I've seen funny German comedy films, but never a Slovenian one.

Canada and Mexico and USA are the funniest countries lads we have the whole package here in N.A.

I'm not aware of Slovenian comedy, examples?

eddie izzards early stuff (dress to kill,definite article) is the funniest stuff ive ever seen

american standup is the most horribly unfunny thing ive every seen

I enjoy "A Bit of Fry & Laurie" and Monty Python of course.
Blackadder is also great.

Japanese humour is great as well.
The only American that I find funny is Bo Burnham, though he is a bit too edgy at times.

Each and every film and sketch of the Monty Python
The M*A*S*H movie with Donald Sutherland

scottish comedy is noice

youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ

Hate Izzard to be fair. Can see why Euros like his cos he kinda tailors his act for the continentals.

I love American social experiment videos. It's just the bubbliness and love of life Americans seem to have that makes me smile.

I like very dry British humour.

Film is a bad format for comedy, but my favorite one is American. Airplane! or Flying High! as they call it over here. America probably has the funniest stuff, but they don't have a monopoly on it.

Also stand up Americans win easily, Australian stand up comedy is dreadful.

Cannot fucking stand Jim Jefferies.

I think the best English comedy is like YouTube videos of everyday blue collar guys taking the piss out of each other. That stuff always makes me laugh. English film and television usually sucks, but there is some good stuff especially back in the day. Its a PC problem, same as over here.

I really like German comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=KkYXcWQwUmc

Spanish humour is very shitty and bland. And the very few things are good are so local they literally can't be translated. Americans are better than they're usually credited for but you have to dig in a pile of trash to find the really good stuff. Brits have a general style of self deprecating humour that I can really appreciate. Japs are just weird.

wups

Austrian political cabaret is sometimes as good as its German equivalent. Artists like Joseph Hader manage to hit that bittersweet and gallow spot where your laughter just keeps sticking in your throat. Though, in German the English word 'comedy' refers to anything ranging from pointed jokes, simple sketches, ethno-comedians making fun of stereotypes and popular stand-up while more theatralical acts and political cabare' or 'Kabarett' are excluded from this definition.