Adam (((Kokesh)) declares his homestead sovereign - Expect the next Ruby Ridge

youtube.com/watch?v=9CcZ27Vyh5w

Anarcho-Capitalist Adam (((Kokesh)) is LARPing that his land is sovereign, and he doesn't need to comply with local government. Apparently he is above zoning laws and other regulations/fees because MUH NON-AGGRESSION PRINCIPLE. This may be an interesting story to follow, considering his last 2nd Amendment shotgun stunt landed him in jail.

Adam has been building his hippie commune for a while now, and trying to build it to be as self sufficient as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2015/lr23228.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Yep, that, LOL.

>Anarcho Capitalism
>Libertarianism
how autistic do u have to be to still follow any of these dumb, leftist philosophies

Report him to the FBI or ATF

I used to believe it, but then I found Sup Forums.

He's right though. If you actually had a "free" society someone doing this would be no problem. The problem with America is that they constantly use freedom, democracy etc as catchphrases, but don't actually have much of either.

Saw his video earlier, bold move. Hope it works well for him, he is a great guy.

Is calling him a Jew the best you can do? Let him have his fun in the woods, who the fuck cares what they do if they're not trying to convert you and all their crimes are victimless

There's the real kicker, natural law implies that there must be a victim for a crime to be committed. Adults in the woods trying to actually experiment with their politics and lifestyle without hurting anyone but themselves isnt worth going and tearing down.

If you're right, they'll fail anyway. If they're right, they'll just live happily ever after.

Dont be fucking stupid. This is America. More power to them. Go make your own culture, quit basing your new one off hating the old one.

I actually kinda like adam kokesh

This is why lolbertarianism fails. There are people who take it as a political philosophy and others who take it as a lifestyle.

Kokesh is caught up in lifestyle libertarianism and he's constantly daring himself to go further and further for no apparent reason.

Also I'd like to know if he's handing over his welfare checks now that he's Sovereign King Adam? He's living off disability for PTSD.

Libertarianism is actually right wing

was david Koresh jewish too? bollocks

Its time to make some more Texas toast

Cantwell>Cuckesh

Don't you mean Texan toast?

(((You))) [[[YOU]]]

RIP Adam... I hope you like Nancy Sinatra.

Remember when this guy tried to organize an armed open carry march to the capitol

Never happened of course

>oy vey how dare the goyim demand I pay property tax don't they know I'm a chosen person oy vey it's anudda shoah
.t Adam kikeesh

>10 acres

>own """"outright""""

Yeah I'm sure he owns the mineral rights, good luck keeping his water and electricity running before he gets assblasted by the FBI.

is he really jewish?

All variations of classical liberalism are left wing.

left wing = everything good
right wing = everything bad

political terms do NOT change

have fun kike

Yes, he called himself Jewish a number of times

Probably. I don't think Koresh was his real name though IIRC.

From what I understand, they fill a giant tank in town with water. Eventually they hope to drink their own pee, I think.

Yeah, if I remember back to his RT show though he says he's "anti-Zionist."

His father: sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2015/lr23228.htm

>regarding children as chattel
violates the NAP brah

Would you expect anything other than for a Jew to cause this kind of strife?

>tfw you bought a daughter-fu

>sovereign
I don't think he really understand what that word means.
To be a sovereign implies you have the force to back up your claim.

If he wants to declare American land as his sovereign land, he'll have to defeat the American government in battle and defend his claim.

Because force is the supreme authority.

Bullshit. All you have to do is learn the proper words of the independence spell.

> I do not consent!

kek

>building a self-sufficient commune in what appears to be the middle of a desert
>commune looks like a bunch of trailers and RVs in the middle of nowhere

Good luck with the camping trip, lmao.

Holy shit he must have gone off the deepend after his last arrest.

It appears to be high desert...actually has a lot of wildlife and water. You usually use it for grazing, though; not living. Typically you place your homestead in the mountains and then go down into the high desert with animals for grazing.

So many coward boot lickers its amazing. They get triggered when they witness bravery and are reminded of their enslavement.

dat fucking qt putting up with his autism
thats a keeper right there
hopefully everything goes well for Adam.

>no apparent reason.
Its to defy his and your rulers you faggot cuck. Something you will never be brave enough to do.

I'm skeptical at how well he could keep a supply of food out there. If it's hot and dry enough I don't know how well he could grow a variety of vegetables or fruits. Desert doesn't seem that great of a region for agriculture.

lel he went off the deep end hard.