Wait, so British Football is also taken over by refugess?

wait, so British Football is also taken over by refugess?

he put the 2 l's in the wrong place

>All Muslims are refugees

His parents are from Guinea, an 85% Muslim country

Believe it or not, most Muslims are black, you just know the Arabs because they are the violent ones

What did you honestly expect from a resident of the country which elected Donald Trump as its president? I'll wait.

based Argentina defending his black brothers

I think you've made the fatal mistake of believing everything you read on Sup Forums - we've taken in the least amount of refugees of any of the major European countries (less than 10k)

Wouldn't you defend your Russian brothers if someone talked shit about them? :^)

and have the highest number of regular non-european immigrants lol

so they just naturally migrated to europe?

Yes, they moved there because Europe has a higher quality of life than Somalia or Erritrea

Before you continue to shitpost, you should know the USA has more Muslims than Germany or Britain

>what are converts

In that case they are economic migrants not refugees

another excellent post

To be fair, they are still called refugees

When Argentina had its big crisis in 2001 lot of people moved to Spain, USA and Italy, they were called ecomoic refugees

>2 people not even in the UK defending this

98.5% of the muslim population here is immigrants. Bet it is the same in Germany

>mixing french english and arabic
truly the future,
also out of the around 15-30(??) you pick the one who thinks he is a frog

Arabs are the worst people on this planet. And it's not even close

We have lot of people from Syria and Lebanon and they are nice people

They are Catholic tho

That's France, it's way more black and arab than we are, but they're not allowed to collect race census data at all

I grew up with every race and nation, but never had an Arabian friend. I had thought about that a couple days ago and it seems I tolerate these people the least. I don't like social interactions with Arabic Muslims. And it's not just with the new refugees - I never liked Arabs to begin with. They're lost in our culture. That's why some of them are so angry

Most more pretty hijabi girls

Dear god my kyrptonite

>Most more

Sorry I posted with my bonor

Arabs are too fucking loud and unable to picture women anywhere outside of the housewife role for places like Sweden and Germany

it's like putting Slavs/Finns/Balts in Latin America where people are constantly touching each other, you'd get terrorists

everyone laugh at England;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Number 1 is Poor Little White Boy