STAR TREK

Where do I go from The Next Generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"stinky space hag"
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"shopping mall in outer space"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you afraid of, white boi?

DS9 if you want story and character development.

Voyager if you want more of the same garbage that TNG was.

Watch DS9. Voyager and Enterprise are optional cause they're shite.

Today I will remind them

Pulaski > Crusher and this is FACT.

One day I will make DS9's and TOS's

Watch the top rated episodes from Voyager. They're okay.

Finally someone who didn't fall for the Seven of Nine meme.
>She has boobs and says borg catchphrases I recognize!!!

Why was the doctor so good? I liked him too but I can't explain why.

god the love thing with 7 and chakotay was stupid and annoying. fuck voya

>DS9 if you want story and character development.
kek, DS9 fags are the funniest thing on Sup Forums

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

the movies (you can stop after first contact).

then if you are really really desperate you can watch ds9. after you have struggled through that you can watch the new series and then TNG again.

But DS9 Probably has the best character development and overall story arch of television history.

but only plebs give a fuck about "character development". It's the most artificial and retarded thing to have in any medium.
and star trek isn't about that. DS9 is just a glorified space soap opera.

>and overall story arch of television history.

Jesus, the delusion

>and star trek isn't about that.

Star Trek is whatever Rick Berman says it is you autistic fuck.

Oh and TOS is the weakest, I appreciate it sets up the universe but its literally dog shit compared to the rest.

>Oh and TOS is the weakest
that's at least the one thing we agree on.

Recently rewatched TNG, am now on S2 of Voyager. Enjoying it desu. Not bothering with DS9 ever again, that show was shit.

That's not the G'kar/Lando arc in Babylon 5. It was awe inspiring.

Babylon 5 is a poor man's DS9
keep your bait out of this thread

how retarded do you have to be to not understand 7s motivations?

Why would you recommend someone watching Voyager first, even if you're just joking? It spoils a lot of the major plots of DS9 with fucking B'anana Tourettes whining about them to Akoochymoya, and it's a terrible show in general and will stop most people continuing.

>lol the Maquis get killed!!!
>they say this in season 6 or 7 this totally ruins DS9

what a shitty show must be if this is all it takes to ruin it

>DS9 if you want story and character development.

plus the shenanigans and hi-jinks of the those darn kids at the shopping mall in outer space never get old and for a bonus you get a stinky space hag in every episode

Oh please. Bait more. B5 had weak first and last seasons but the middle three were some of the best sci-fi ever put on television. DS9 is a solid show with good characters but at its heart it is a B5 ripoff, complete with desperately shoehorning in wars to compete with the Shadow War.

no, actually it's the other way around. the best parts of DS9 were literally lifted from B5. it's a joke series.

Leave the discussion to people who have actually seen the shows and can contribute to it. I really don't get why you spend so much time in /trek/ threads if you don't like the franchise.

>glorified space soap opera
what isnt?

star trek tng
star trek voy
star trek ent
star trek tos

DS9 and Voyager are both pretty good if you like the Trek universe.

From there, there's SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis, which follow a very similar sci-fi formula and is equally cozy.

The worst season of each series was its last, except maybe TNG (S1). Prove me wrong.

You are the one who has to explain how VOY spoils DS9 at all, that's literally the only point.

DS9 and VOY both had worse season ones

She spoils the war against the dominion, the cardassians joining them and the maquis getting wiped out, it probably went over your head because you've not seen DS9.

Babylon 5

>a bunch of passing lines are considered "BIG SPOILERS"

you are a pedophile homosexual, prove me wrong.

It is a big spoiler you idiot, that's the main focus of the show, and the fact that it was spoiled with a passing line that has no emotional impact whatever is WORSE, how could you think otherwise?

because the meat of DS9 is seeing those things and how they happen, not knowing what's going to happen otherwise you already know that the Federation would win anyway

>DS9only fans

>tfw she will never push her stinky vagina into your face

Of course they win, that's not what they were spoiling nor what we were talking about. Telling you what happens before you see it is a spoiler, I'd post an equivalent about Voyager but it's basically a sitcom and there is nothing important in the show and things never change, except that Seska is a Cardassian and betrays Voyager.

And unlike you and your shitposting friends, I've seen every Star Trek.

I like Trek but you're straight up lying to the newbies. B5 is top tier despite it aging badly.

>Seska
Even that's not a good example, she was written as a traitor and her first appearance is her telling Chakotay that she'll support him if he wants to mutiny. Voyager is always doing that, characters don't change, they just write in a new one to do whatever the plot demands rather than change the status quo.

>We need a traitor, who should it be?
Write a new one, call her Seska
>Okay, now we need another traitor to join Seska
Write a new one, call him Jonas
>Alright, now one of the Maquis is a murderer, which one?
Write a new one, call him Suder

I personally think DS9 Is one of the best tv shows ever created.

And I honestly prefer B5.

DS9 is my favorite Trek, but you're going too far and embarrassing us all.

Switch 7 and Tom and its okay

>Kira at the top
>Julian that high
>Odo middle tier
>Sisko that low
>Worf and Quark that low

You only got the bottom tier right
How can one person fuck up so badly

maybe if you only watch scifi shows

Why did Sisko fuck mirror-Jadzia, but not Jadzia?

Because Sisko is disgusted by the thought of fucking Dax, but he was coerced into it because Smiley would shoot him if he broke his cover.

>there are spiritual aliens living inside that wormhole
>this black starfleet captain in their messiah
DS9 is a fucking embarrassing taint on all of Star Trek and is by far the worst of them all, including Enterprise, including everything even the animated series

I bet Ds9fags play with their taints thinking about their big black jesus captain.

Neelix was god-tier

>I've never watched DS9

Not sure what her name was, but the actress who played the main Dax was probably the worst actress I've ever seen in a TV show. It's almost as if they pulled a tall woman from the street, painted some dots on her head and asked her to memorise some lines. What the fuck were they thinking?

Mirror jadzia didn't have a worm. No worm, no foul.

y-you too nigger-sama

you should, if only to find out what a turd it is

keep spouting that meme

It's not a meme, you 2 or 3 idiots that spend every single /trek/ thread talking shit about DS9 can't have seen it because you keep getting the details wrong, like in the post I responded to

The only meme here is .

Babylon 5.

Sure sure, it's only three people that dislike DS9
You have all the truths and they are always wrong.

Like I said, keep going. Also it's rich coming from people that always shitpost about the other series.

He was a pedo.

I don't shitpost, I come here to talk about Star Trek and you guys are always ruining the threads by turning them into arguments about what the best series is, this shit is why /trek/ has been dead for a few months.

D R O P P E D

>Also it's rich coming from people that always shitpost about the other series.
The anti-Voyager crowd only shitposts about Voyager itself.

The anti-DS9 crowd spends its time shitposting about the fans, as seen in posts like and and .

>X is dumb.
>Oh yeah? Well if you like Y then you're a pleb and a fag!
Not equivalent.

Friends, DS9 is the absolute bottom rung of star trek. The only good thing to come out of it are those occasional interviews that Avery Brooks gives where he is high as all fuck.

He's high as fuck in the show too, and that's why it's the best show.

Linear not... no it's.

Since you post the same pasta in every thread, yes, there are only two or three dedicated shitposters.

How many times do we need to see this again?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"stinky space hag"
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"shopping mall in outer space"/
We get the point, you can find something new to say now.

no where. its over

God-Tier like I said

So is Star Trek Discovery gonna just be canned?

It keeps getting pushed back and people keep leaving, doesnt seem like it will make it

They have been actively filming for over one month now.

>hate jews
>watch cinema
No John, you are the cucks.