Flag Burning

Ill just leave this here....

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't help but notice all those sticks and other plant matter right next to the flames.

#youbetterburnthatfag

#latetotheparty

piece of shit

also test

>posted a picture of him doing a crime on facebook
>got jailed in a matter of hours

These people are so stupid.

HAHAHHAHAHHA

you better burn that fag

And this

You made it OP

Especially this hahahahahhahahaha

Fucking zombie

We got to do somethi g about it

someone shoot this faggot please

but what??

disrespectful to all that have died for that flag but their sacrifice has secured her freedom to do so.

Mass spam, i can't hack (on vacation and only on phone) or i would be. Let these people's places of work know what fucking pieces of shit they are

well get to a computer my user friend things have just started

>home to all things politics related

I like it.

So funny how the police arrested him for expressing freedom of speech. Maybe if he was burning an Israeli flag, you guys wouldn't be laughing so hard. I guess freedom of speech only exist when it's what you agree with.

wow, that faggot is really burnin' that mother down

(720 ILCS 620/1) (from Ch. 1, par. 3351)
Sec. 1. Any person who (a) for exhibition or display, places or causes to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing, or any advertisement of any nature, upon any flag, standard, color or ensign of the United States or State flag of this State or ensign, (b) exposes or causes to be exposed to public view any such flag, standard, color or ensign, upon which has been printed, painted or otherwise placed, or to which has been attached, appended, affixed, or annexed, any word, figure, mark, picture, design or drawing or any advertisement of any nature, or (c) exposes to public view, manufactures, sells, exposes for sale, gives away, or has in possession for sale or to give away or for use for any purpose, any article or substance, being an article of merchandise, or a receptacle of merchandise or article or thing for carrying or transporting merchandise upon which has been printed, painted, attached, or otherwise placed a representation of any such flag, standard, color, or ensign, to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark or distinguish the article or substance on which so placed, shall be guilty of a Class C misdemeanor.
Any person who publicly mutilates, defaces, defiles, tramples, or intentionally displays on the ground or floor any such flag, standard, color or ensign shall be guilty of a Class 4 felony.
(Source: P.A. 86‑942.)

He was arrested within hours

>getting but thurt over some cloth

It's freedom of speech, faggot

I'm sure he'd burn his nations constitution.

The United States Supreme Court in Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989), and reaffirmed in U.S. v. Eichman, 496 U.S. 310 (1990), has ruled that due to the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, it is unconstitutional for a government (whether federal, state, or municipality) to prohibit the desecration of a flag, due to its status as "symbolic speech."

LET'S GET THESE PEOPLES PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT

LET THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THEIR LIVES KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING

Forbes.com mentioned us

forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/04/illinois-man-charged-with-desecrating-american-flag-after-posting-photos-on-facebook/

Yea funny how people taking offense to something so trivial makes him so popular. It's just some idiot in his backyard. No need to give him so much popularity

^^^^ this
yes please!!

>10 posts

Chill out over there, turbo

>those tits
anyone gotta better pic? just to see if thats a fuckhole or he

butttt whhyyyyyy??

>You're a nigger
It's freedom of speech, faggot

he made a new account

i just find all of this hilarious i thought you guys might too

Good for them. No one cares. The State or County still has the right to prosecute, and even if the case were to reach the Supreme Court, a past ruling doesn't guarantee they will rule the same way

If I lived anywhere near there I'd get a bigger crowd to show up and demand punishment

>burning the flag is a crime
>what is free speech
Might be retarded but perfectly legal

this has to be one of you faggots he is in jail right now

going to court tommorow

> struggle

>golds gym
>do you even lift bro?

I think he should've been arrested for negligence.
as it looks like 'its' burning it over leafs.

Th major thing about these guys is they are such narcissists it makes it really hard to agree with anything they say.

I love how they are supporting the burning of the american flag to show there hate for the contry and then talk about the freedoms that the flag represents being infringed on

>flag burning
>firefighter jobs
lel

God speed patriot

EVERY TIME

You work in the fire department?

If I ever see someone burning or disrespecting the flag, they're getting rekt. Simple.

State police power. SCOTUS can fuck right on off. The bill of rights was never meant to apply to the states

You can just see the faggotry exhaling from that faggot.

Why doesn't he post his SSN?

>greek
>celtic
>not caucasian
Even my family is like, half Greco-Italian, and we're still considered white. This fucking faggot is so god damn delusional.

>S-s-stop saying i'm white guys, I'm almost a nigger. R-r-right?

How much would you bet there was a fire ban or red flag warning in his county?

Everytime people see this kind of shit.

....Like mexicans sucker punching people at rallies

Voting for trump begins to look a lot more appealing.

Most people just want to live a productive life, not have to worry about necessities, and feel a sense of pride in their community/country.

>8 fucking years of Obama

>Terrorism

>The media inventing dishonest race narratives to cause outrage/riots and drive ratings.

>Mass Shootings

>The left turning into a dishonest fucking self cannibalizing joke whose only perceivable goal is to constantly shame white people.

>Mass immigration and demographic replacement.

>almost 20 trillion in debt

>young adults can barely find jobs, most certainly can not afford to buy homes, have had decades of their tax dollars already spoken for without their consent, to bail out banks, wall st, and housing speculators.

But worst of all is this...look at this soft fucking kid. He is so dumb that he burns the flag for the 4th of july and posts it publicly. People see this shit. They want no fucking part of it. It just drives people toward Trump.

this is what he posted with the flag burning

Duses wearing a women's watch

>defending the police state

People of colour are the worst enemy the queer community has at the moment though.

This billie cunt is alot more entertaining tho her arguments are kinda dumb

GOOD FUCKING CHEX MIX. what the flying fuck is wrong with these assholes living in the country that i swore to protect? i would LOVE to have both that Kincaid cunt and the Mellot pyro in front of my patrol car's push bar. sickening.

Based cop

can anyone do anything about the kindcaid cunt?

Stuff like this usually makes me angry but with the crown of gay I can't stop laughing. This is funnier than the Nazis Watch Out pic.

If you don't respect this faggots right to express his hate of this country you are as bad as he is.

>radical

I find it most comical that someone who probably hasn't even heard a shot fired in anger, much less killed another human being is claiming the title of "radical" these days.

Almost makes me miss the actual communists. At least they were men.

Why the flowers on his head? Is this a numale meme?

he just accepted my friend request

probably yes
tumblr loves filter pics with flowers, vintage, irony and shit

isn't inciting violence illegal though? that little shit is just asking to start something, that's not legal

Illinoisian here.

This fucker is already out of jail. I guess there are tons of people trying to beat the shit out of him. You want pure comedy then check out the Walmart he works at FBs page. Guy won't have a job for much longer.

kek I thought that middle paragraph was describing the middle east or africa

why don't people realize africans enslaved other africans and sold them to anyone who would buy them? or the fact africans still do that shit today? what about the US being one of the first countries in the world to abolish slavery? what about the indo americans who scalped women and children?

Why is it bad that we took their land? they weren't doing shit with it, before us they didn't have running water or any advanced technology. their quality of life improved vastly as a result of the europeans conquering america, whereas the europeans have to deal with them being ungrateful

fucking christ I hate entitled motherfuckers

he has had his address given all over Facebook

I'm glad social media wasn't around when i was a kid

kek what, is his cape gonna be on fire too?

LOL of course the little anti-capitalist works at fucking walmart.

Post caps or link pls

The true redpill on slavery is that american blacks are much better off that they would be had they stayed in africa.

Working a service job like that will turn most capitalists into non-believers.

>Doing something controversial on the internet.
>Not hiding your name.

Search "Walmart Savoy" on Facebook.

He was arrested for "Uncontrolled fire in residential area"

but they didn't have it as good as the whites so it's not fair. Whites never had to deal with being made obsolete by a fucking cotton gin

never mind that blacks couldn't have developed a country like the whites did, or designed structures and engineered marvels like the whites did. don't believe it? look at africa, it's a shithole because of the africans.

African americans should be proud of their increased physical skill, which they seem to be when it comes to sports. But they get indignant when you suggest that those same skills they pride themselves on might be better served giving back to the community in the form of manual labour. I don't know why they hate it. You wouldn't use a screwdriver to hammer in a nail, would you?

Snowpiercer is one of the most redpilling movies ever tbqh, if you haven't seen it you should check it out

bullshit, I've only held service jobs and I like capitalism. Postal work, secretarial work, pizza delivery etc, I got paid better the better job I did. If you get paid shit then you must be doing a shit job, so why would you deserve to get paid just as much as the person who cares about their job and actively tries to do good work instead of getting high every shift

search his name on Facebook they are going to fuck this kid up

Better understanding than blanketing us all Neo-Nazi.

that is kind of bullshit, but he did have a burning piece of cloth over a pile of dead leaves. also the leaves were on fire and the dumb cunt was staring at the camera instead of trying to put it out. he could've avoided prosecution if he'd held the flag over concrete like any sensible person.

jesus christ these people are stupid

>all these babbies

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO GET OFFENDED BY EVVVVERYTHING THESE DAYS????

>the problematic glasses ad below his mugshot
top kek