All top 5 leagues are already decided

>all top 5 leagues are already decided
Football was a mistake

That's why you should watch our league.

>it's another hjk wins episode

I honestly think that Bayern Munich, Dortmund and RB still have a small chance to prevent Schalke from winning the league

>serie a is already decided
Nigga what

I understand it's not this easy but why don't you faggots have a Yuropoor SuperLeague?

>Rooting for bad guys

Don't worry, that's happening very soon. But even now the CL draws are fixed so you always get pretty much the same last 8 every year

kekkels

Napoli is the Italian Tottenham. Juve will win again

England
Germany
Italy
Spain

Whos the 5th?

France obviously you fat scumbag

>Benevento

why don't all the best eurotrash teams form a league instead of having the same one or two teams win every year?

it's called champions league you fat cunt

Football has something called tradition

>angry baguette

that's a meme tournament i mean playing a full season of games

the NFL

Don’t see how the scottish league isn’t in atleast the top 8 leagues

Europa League is the meme tournament

this. no point getting excited

extreme shitpost

Also Man City didn't win the league last year, nor did PSG, nor did Barca, nor did Napoli and all of these look like winning this time. Bayernliga is obviously Bayernliga

>Don’t see how the scottish league isn’t in atleast the top 8 leagues
who's in 2nd?

Aberdeen
Why?

no, I know, I was making a point
celtic are decent but the rest of the league is nowhere

Give it a few years and Celtic will still probably be the best team, but it will be more competitive with Rangers still getting on their feet from shit managers and other teams like Hibernian and Aberdeen getting better.

I've been reading this same line since the 80s

Bout a celtic league?
Northern ireland, ireland, and scotland?

I dont know anythin bout those leagues by the way.

>scotland was once a top 10 league
What the fuck happened? Other than Rangers imploding and Celtic hogging all the talent making every other team completely irrelevant which in the long run hurt the strength of the entire league. Other than that though, what went wrong?

How do you decide the top 20 clubs in Europe to play in such league? Clubs form change every year, the most logic option would be the Champions League

All the money went south of the border and all of the talent left.