Movies failed normies love

Movies failed normies love

>Predator

*posts pic of Arnold on instagram* "My inspiration. Every morning when i hit the gym Arnie is with me. #goals #numalesbtfo #triggeredyet?”

>Glengary-Glen Ross

"le battle of the ALPHAS! lol. I make the numales at work piss their pants every morning when i sneak up to their cubicles and go PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN! The Stacys don't know what it means but they think i'm so assertive.

>batman v superman

"MEN are strong! Yeeeeeeahhh libcucks TrrrrrrrrIGGERED!!"

>The Force Awakens

"Man, this is really my dream come true. I've always been a Star Wars fan ever since i first learned how to walk and JJ Abrams couldn't have done it better! Thank you JJ for bringing my childhood back! I LOVE STAR WARS!!!

Now that is autism

English motherfucker do you speak it?

You seem mad at something but I can't figure out what.

Failed normies can't see humor in anything unless its PENIS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This. Overcompensating betas react like you castrate them when you criticise this movie. Because it's the only thing that makes them feel manly.

i want to agree but at the same time this thread also seems very bitter numale

But have you seen the influx of posters parading their high-test movies as if being a fan makes them high test? Just last night someone made a post saying Predator is for alphas and Alien is for nu-male cucks.

Predator is a good movie and if you're not inspired by Arnolds incredible life you're pretty much a low-energy beta fuccboi.

As for the other movies, I've never heard of Glengary. Didn't like either of the new Star Wars movies. BvS was alright, nothing special.

But numales love force awakens

what is wrong, user? i am very curious about how you live your life day to day if this is your normal demeanor.

I hate the "Glengary-Glen Ross is for alphas" meme. That's not what the movie is about you stupid shit. It's just a great drama with great actors.

Good Will Hunting
>"Im a genius but i just don't see the point in trying and i don't even want to succeed"
HE'S JUST LIKE ME

I'm having a hard time grasping the mechanics that allowed autism of this caliber to survive puberty.

I sense some superficial depression? Are you okay OP?

White men because daddy ignored them.

Objectively true though.

Go to bed, Beardfat.

OP forgot this isn't Reddit

All these failed normies btfo by a parody post

pulp fiction is a good example

>Drive

"The Goose is just like me! Drive is the story of my life.

I seriously hope you're just shitposting