Reminder to vote for the Gary Johnson: the only candidate in the race who is for smaller government and free enterprise

Reminder to vote for the Gary Johnson: the only candidate in the race who is for smaller government and free enterprise.

The dude called Trump a racist, yet supported the TPP. I'll pass

He's also a verified cuck and a faggot. The only electable candidate is and always will be for this election cycle, Donald Trump.

Fuck you sir. Fuck you very much

He's also pro open borders and anti gun.
We need Mcafee

There is literally nothing wrong with free trade. Don't you guys want less government instead more government?

I would if he was a real candidate.

>le smug-faced nobody candidate
Literally, who?

THIS IS NOW A MCAFEE THREAD

>he called Trump a racist
So you're upset because he's a big meanie? Why on Earth are you supporting Trump?
Literally no point was made in that entire post.
He is for "intelligent immigration" tard. He is pro gun.
It is entirely mathematically possible for him to win.
Not an argument.

Are there any Sup Forums tards that know what they are talking about?

>pro open borders
>anti gun
>speaks in a tone that makes him sound like a faggot
>calls Trump a racist for making sensible points

I've been a libertarian for all of my adult life and I consider Gary Johnson to be worse than Hillary.

Gary Johnson is somehow the Libertarian nominee but against guns. I just don't even understand how that happens.

Open borders is shit. Thats why i cant get behind libertarianism, i love nationalism and small government, but i cant stand the idea of loving your nation yet leaving the gates open so mongrels can get in and cause mayhem.

Free trade isnt bad, however, one needs to be aware that trade to your enemies is retarded.

I voted for Johnson in 2012, and i do not think hes a good candidate this time around.

and open boarders

go fuck yourself paco

dat utterly shilly comment.

oh I can't wait for you to show me proof that he's against guns.

Not at all. I hate Hillary with a passion. I support Trump.

But Gary Johnson is worse than both of them.

>Gary Johnson is worse than Hillary Clinton

>Trump is for Expanding the NSA
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for renewing the Patriot Act
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for Citizens United
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for leaving the Fed alone
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for expanding, not reduce the black hole of a "Defense" budget
So is Clinton.
>Trump is for trade deals that destroy American jobs
So is Clinton.

Gee, it's almost like I have a functioning brain and used it.

Do you people even try anymore? I know you get paid per post, but it seems like your supervisors would atleast check the financial worth of positions.

>open borders

>being against Citizens United

What kind of faggot is against freedom of speech?

Also, it's patently absurd to say that Clinton supports the Citizens United ruling. Citizens United was an organization that was illegally prevented from airing an anti-Hillary movie in 2008.

The rest of your post is just shit you pulled straight out of your ass. The defense budget SHOULD be increased, national defense is one of the only valid functions of the Federal Government.

>Open borders

And dropped

>open borders

you're not fooling anyone you demon spawn. Anyone with half a brain knows what Citizen's United is - named in the same fashion as "The Patriot Act".

>Anyone with half a brain knows what Citizen's United is

Apparently you don't know what Citizens United is because you claimed that Clinton is for it.

>Trump is for trade deals that destroy American jobs

lol

I'm for even smaller government and even free enterprise, so I'm just going to vote for myself. He has no better chance of winning than I do, so I might as well vote my conscience.

>smaller government
>wants to let in third worlders who all vote for bigger government

i dont think even libertarians are dumb enough to vote for this guy. the only people promoting him are hillary shills.

The guy is a leftist. You'd be better off shilling him on reddit.

>Trump is literally Hitler, but Hillary's pretty cool lmao
- Gary Johnson

But smaller government and free enterprise are terrible ideas.

We haven't had truly free enterprise since before 1913