Thoughts on this German kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPWKawngwY0/?
youtube.com/watch?v=nFXtunrP1IY
instagram.com/p/BEXWp7CFeF6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fantastic cringe-kino. merican remake is going to be shit

Why is she naked?

I read somewhere that her dress gets ripped up or something and she end up naked in front of her dad and guests. The actress is hot for her age and she's nude in other movies

>I read somewhere that her dress gets ripped up
correct

but then she said to the guests coming that it was actually a nude party, so everybody should get naked to get in or if not they leave.

Dad entering as a bulgarian furry spirit makes her realize that she shouldn't take everything seriously in her life and follow him with a bathrobe around the neighbourhood

Some people dislike the movie because not being funny enough, but it actually gives you a lot of thinking.

two great scenes, rest is mediocre

Female actress was really good, I liked pretty much all scenes with her. I think it might win the Oscar.

Aw I hope she does; all them europoorfags live for is starchily engineered validation dispensed by the self-entitled royalty of the medium

She has a cute ass a

Excellent film. Still think about it now, about a week later.

She's a troll, like her father. She wanted to see how far she could push it until she got fired.

very well acted, very funny

One of the best movies from last year. The naked party scene was fascinatingly absurd and hilarious. It really should win best foreign film at the oscars tomorrow over the salesman

that female secretary/helper chick was cute af

Sandra a cute.

>The actress is hot for her age

Her biceps are bigger than mine, I can't fap to that

Nude party. Daddy saw it all too.

instagram.com/p/BPWKawngwY0/?

how will the American version of that scene be?

Why don't women have waists anymore. Only fridge bodies.

>Half German/Romanian

I thought she was full romanian, dropped.

Because being a pedo is in fashion now. You're supposed to like the body of a 13 year old boy.

MALAYSIAN'D
youtube.com/watch?v=nFXtunrP1IY

>her biceps are bigger than mine

Are you serious? How can people go through life being toothpicks? I hope you got your ass kicked in school because there is no reason to not have bigger biceps than her.

>wikifeet,yay
instagram.com/p/BEXWp7CFeF6

White people can't get a break. :-(

>German """""humour""""""

I feel like the naked thing was a way for her to sabotage the party because no one was gonna show up besides some of her colleagues

Fuck, is this movie really close to 3 hours long?

I took it as her snapping. The father was a prankster and the daughter was too uptight and they always clashed as a result. Her throwing the naked party was learning how to take the risk of letting loose.