On the right is Northern European constructions in -300

On the right is Northern European constructions in -300.

On the left is Southern European constructions in -300.

What's wrong with barbarians Sup Forums? I thought they were civilised ? Were they filled with immigrants then too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Y-DNA_introduced_by_historical_immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7Iq7GN_lM
youtube.com/watch?v=oZP3A2g-k6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_5_ARd_6924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The centre of human prosperity has always been shifting from hotter to cooler climates over time, let's recap
>~200000BC
Somalia/Ethiopia - nowadays one of the most lawless shitholes on the planet
>~3000BC
Irag/Egypt - nowadays no single day goes by without a fatal snackbar explosion
>~1000BC-500AD
Greece/Rome - still kinda first world but on a decline for a while
>~800AD and later
NW Europe. We're past our heyday too and now declining - it was a fun ride but now it's over too ;_;

southern europeans were germanic before sandniggs raped everybody

Aye back then. But now the South is poor as shite

:^)

>typing in an accent
fucking kill yourself you yank twat

Southern/Western Europeans are literally the smartest Euro race

Go back to /pol

If only the EU was real cooperation between ourselves and not this Marxist centralist trash.

proof?

Objectively wrong. Romans today and Romans in the days of the empire are genetically close to the same.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy#Y-DNA_introduced_by_historical_immigration

The theory that Roman leadership was overwhelmingly Germanic came from the embarrassment Nazi's felt when having to admit that Southern Europe shaped the flow of history when the Germanic mustard race was still building huts out of twigs and their own shit, so they had to falsify history to justify their ideology. A bit like Black Nationalists claiming that Shakespeare was at the same time black and an illiterate who stole his works from his black maid.

Funny, how Sup Forums reacts to references to historical African kings with WE WUZ, while failing to see how they're WE WUZing the hardest of 'em all.

-300?

you mean 300 bc?

The Pantheon is like from 126 AD

>I'm the only who can see the true sneakiness of a Spaniards even posts

This is why Spaniards are my favourite posters on this board, they're just like real life.

Exactly proves my point. The Balkans are poor as shite. For whatever reason Greece is in green, yet has a massive debt crisis and extremely high unemployment rate. Same as spain. The Eastern Euros are all light green only because of French and German cash being poured into their country. If the supply was cut off they'd be redder than Russia.

How am I typing in an accent?

What are you doing in the Netherlands actually?

>Marxist
Kek, it's all about benefiting Big Money, corporate and financial elites. The ongoing sandnigger importation has the same background, Big Money needs more dumb consumers, higher property prices, cheap labour etc etc. A true leftist (i.e. representing the interests of the native working class) would therefore never be pro 3rd world immigration, or doing that fiscal BS that happened with the Euro - its introduction didn't benefit "us", but just our elites - inflation-adjusted wages here have been stagnant or even sinking since the 1990s

why are people on Sup Forums so obsessed with northern europeans?

Actually, about that time they didn't have enough immigrants, those came later and helped them to build a civilization.

Balkans had war in the 90s. Eastern euros had communism.

Greece is the only one not recovering from the 2008 crash, that much is true. But they went overkill on the debt thing. It just vanished.

Big money yes, but under a Marxist ideals of equality, immigration views, and social views.

It may surprise you, but the grand majority of Dutchmen aren't neo-nazi's who believe a racially motivated historical fabrication.

Yeah. They both were too weak to stand against their foes or stop in-fighting between themselves. Hardly any superiority.

Still doesn't explain why the map had greece in green when it literally has an unemployment rate of 22.5%.

But you hate Germanics whereas all Dutchmen are Germanics. It's just hard to understand you hate you hate yourself so much.

>Still doesn't explain why the map had greece in green when it literally has an unemployment rate of 22.5%.
It's wealth. It means they have assets in one way or the other. Either property, vehicles, companies, money.

Sorry to budge in but where did he say he hates Germanics ?

He just said Nazis WE WUZZED a lot, and that's true.

You guys still do a little bit today but it's more related to physical traits from my experience.

>But you hate Germanics
Proofs

how unpatriotic

Big difference between GDP and quality of living. I prefer the latter.

>under a Marxist ideals of equality, immigration views, and social views
>marxist
Do the politically retarded not know what enlightenment continental philosophies are? I guess Friedman, Mises and Hayek were actually Marxist all along.

DESU iI'd very much like the 15°C January of Portugal too, also a part of life quality. Meanwhile our winters make you wanna commit sudoku

Our cities are superior to yours nowadays. Germany alone has more beautiful cities than Portugal and Spain combined.

We've not had snow in Scotland for like 6 years. But had some pretty good 20-30°C temperature throughout most of the year.

>not loving the beautiful nice cold of northern europe
disgusting

And another 1000 years before people in Italy threw shit at each other while in Egypt they build fucking massive pyramids.
What does that help your poor neet as today?

Quality of life in Portugal is not even close to bad.

Some people here just have unrealistic views of what "making it" in life is. And that includes a stupidly expensive BMW and spending thousands in nightclubs. I blame the Americans.

Portugal was horrible for quality of life during Estado Novo, and that slowed us down when compared to you guys.

>15ºC January

That's in the South. Northern Portugal is more comfy. We get -1Cº to 10Cº which is super comfy.

All Jews, all under the same goal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA TOP KEK

>nice cold
Yeah, drizzle and strong wind at 4°C in yo face is sooo nice
Also there's like one or two days of snow here in winter if we're lucky, and even if it falls it quickly melts away

Another nazi autist
The_Donald
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>Marxist
jesus you're dumb

Well, we have average high/low of +5/0°C here in January. Cold enough to not allow evergreen leaf trees to grow like you have, but warm enough to not have any evergreen conifers - we just have deciduous trees that are brown for 4-5 months

>Our cities are superior to yours nowadays. Germany alone has more beautiful cities than Portugal and Spain combined.

They all go back to the same principle.

Also I'm a centrist, but I can see the problems.

I don't mind it, it's nice and fresh and cool.
warmth is fucking terrible, it makes you sweat

Flat lands are comfy

Wow look crazy people in power. Never seen that before

Exactly. I already suffer from May to August, can't imagine how life must be from people living in the non-green no rain southern part of my cunt.

true, i wish they would allow the natural forests to grow back more and let the nature restore in this country

Well yeah I sweat a lot too when doing manual labour even if it's not that hot, today we only had 19°C but after just half an hour of lawn mowing my hat looked like that... but still, I wish our winters were warmer and without such nasty extremes (almost got to -10 one January night this year) so I could plant more palms, yuccas and shit in my garden without having to protect them

Whoops forgot tripfag

today we only had like 14°C-15°C
thats why we have greenhouses everywhere

And Hitler was retarded for bombing the Netherlands and Poland to rubble, and many other cunts. Doesn't make him wrong on the Jews or commies though.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Well we have a lot of vitivulture around here, but once wine will be declared haram (or "alcohol being bad in general" will push through politically), wheat will no longer be viable because Ukraine will be in EU, there'll be nothing to farm here any more so I assume that in a few decades forest will return here too

Yeah I'm also having a "hut" for my tomatoes, I can harvest from June to November that way

i hope they let it grow back, i don't like big cities that much, i prefer the forests and nature

How come you guys don't have forests ? Even we have them, and we destroyed a lot for ships during the Empire days.

Oh we have a lot of forests, i just wish they would let the destroyed ones grow back.

Very high population density (since antiquity, the Rhine valley has always been a population hotspot), all that used to be forest was cleared for farmland, or chopped down for firewood after wars

high density and flat land, Iberia has a lot of mountains and a low density

this, the west of holland is pretty much just 90% farmland

turns out arable soil and a dense population is needed to create neat civilizations. why do you think the fertile crescent was the birthplace of civilization?

also
>portunigger riding the dick of greco-roman achievements

Depressing.

Noice.

We were colonised by the Romans so what do you expect. Of course we have our own Empire and glory but the Romans cucked our architecture and language. Little from the Celts remain, except in the North.

How come all Celts were cucked out of their languages so easily?

Well we (SW Germany left of the Rhine) were in that funny empire too from 55BC to around 450AD, but we're not really wewuzzing nowadays, we only did so with that HRE stuff

>tfw half of your country was occupied by the romans for 450 years but they left literally no influence
kek

Yeah Celts were absolutely crushed.

They didn't last in Iberia nor France.

Sure they left some traces in language and some monuments but that's it. Even Visigoths and Suebians left more traces in both areas here. It's kinda depressing, they were really cucked those dudes.

>it's another southern European cunt taking credit for Romans when they were literal barbarians who were brutally Romanized out of their longhouses
Every time

it's because the Celts were "civilized" they accepted the roman rules and customs, their softness led to the extinction of their culture

Jokes on you we Northerners LARP as Celts AND Romans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7Iq7GN_lM

portuguese sounds like dutch and slavic mixed togheter
btw northern Potuguese are also part germanic

You are not alone
youtube.com/watch?v=oZP3A2g-k6Y

>isn't it mean that the EU is banning racism?
>but also le communists and jews deserve death XD
Fucking collectivists
And no, I'm not a commie or a jew or some bullshit either.

Yeah Euro Portuguese sounds really Slavic.

>btw northern Potuguese are also part germanic

Yup, we also LARP as Suebians.

So other Euros do this too uh. Cute.

Tougher climate simply delayed us but also made us superior in the end. Reason why low IQ is correlated to brown people: no need to develop any significant IQ since they get by just fine with simple mud huts and no need to develop any particular planning ability because no long winters.

Lusitanians btfo the Romans the longest though, too bad your own people Jewed you to the Romans and got themselves erased from history.

The commies are autists but not the jews.
>B-Buh duh jews did da ebil 'tings
So did fucking whites, and blacks and every fucking race you North African spastic.

Eh?

>Superior

IDK man. Sure you had cool societies until the 2000's and were prospering but your ethnic sudoku is worrying.

Plus you guys are "role models" for normies in Europe which makes countries like yours follow your lead.

all that ethnic sudoku is a result of america's obsession with cultural marxism, which winds up blowing over to us

I'm the Galleaci part :3.

Viriatus is cool though. Should exist a movie about the dude.

History channel made an episode about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5_ARd_6924

Same History Channel made hannibal black so I'm not sure how to feel.

Yeah I saw that kek, Hannibal wuz a KANG whitey.

>4444

Well, quads have spoken.

>but your ethnic sudoku is worrying
It's because we're literally too smart to live - and it's not just us. IQ has gone up a lot in recent century and it hasn't made people any happier. It's like when artificial intelligence becomes too advanced, it simply decides that killing off all living beings to be the logical thing to do because it would end the source of all problems.

>tfw iq 137
>tfw literally too smart to live

If that were the case the Italians would feel the same since they are literally the most intelligent bastards on the continent.

And how is the situation in Italy these days? What is the ethnic makeup of their cities and birthrates? 1.37? They're dying out too.

In Sweden the migrants rape you, in Italy they rape the migrants. MOMMA MIA

why hasn't spain annexed pootugal yet?
just end their suffering

We all are in Europe.

Pls stop bullying most of those aren't true :(

>why hasn't spain annexed pootugal yet?

Just stop right there.

You still don't get it, do you? The real redpill, the real thing that millennia-old civilization seeds into the minds is to learn to enjoy the decadence
Not cry to the winds about it, not helplessly fight it, but accept it's a thing and live your life knowing things will be worse tomorrow but if you ride it you might get out on top -and if you don't, at least you had a nice spectacle to attend to

Oh FFS not another dark ages. We had 1, wasn't it enough ?

Those plants look from galicia but i have a feeling its Asturias or Cantabria
wish they would remove all the eucalyptus from galicia so that we could see the real galician forest grow

Even Hitler admitted that ancient Germans were a joke.

Portugal looked like the right picture though

If it's on the Internet it's real

Hitler was not educated enough to understand that the entirety of Germany was a dense forest back then