Hey Europeans if you could choose between Mexicans and Central Americans or Muslims from the middle east which would...

Hey Europeans if you could choose between Mexicans and Central Americans or Muslims from the middle east which would you pick? This is only applicable due to your current situation.

Only white Mexicans and Central Americans, brown skin Mexicans and Central Americans should stay home.

>Salma Hayek

Forever will give me a boner

>she'll never fuck your ass with a strapon

why live bros

Hey how's Brazil dealing with Dilma?

more like dildma

Why do they have to pick?
All of them are parasites that need to be killed.
Fucking lefties always looking for a way to make invaders look better.

She was temporarily removed and her VP is our president for now. Senators will vote for her impeachment in early August if I recall correctly.

That's crazy dude I spoke to a Southern Brazilian and he said North and South Brazil should become different countries. But then again he was rich and white.

No mosalmán. Only women from the other countries.

Well, I'm white and southern, middle class tho, and I agree with the south being a different country.

Pic related shows what each state pays and how much each receives in tax money. All that south/southeast money goes straight to north/northeast shitholes.

Well man I hope everything is good in hue hue land. I'm quite jealous of some of your women tho.

Yeah, not so great, but we are resilient sons of bitches.

>one group is Christian

Next question

Just want to remind people that salma hayek is of spanish and maronite lebanese descent. She is NOT a mestizo like your typical latin american.

Yeah I heard everyone is basically against the Olympic games. Also how's the government dealing with the Zika Virus?

I'll take the Christian-Lebanese woman in your OP.

Mexico has more beheadings than ISIS, so I'll try my luck with Ahmed
Ahmeds are also better at redpilling normies

>Based Hayek

Damn that women knows her economics.

POST MORE HAYEK BROS

read "Christian-Lesbian"

Yeah they do, but mostly keep to themselves and they don't usually care if I date their women. Although they can't behead here in America, they'll go to prison and have to fight negroes.

Here you go.

Researchers are working hard from what I've heard, but they face funding problems too. Besides that, people are dealing with the mosquitoes inside the communities. But I wouldn't be afraid, zika isn't that big of a threat.

She truly is a hott milf

muh dik

I'm thoroughly impressed user

One more for the road.

it's about 4 am in Europe...

I'M COMING!!!

based

This.

ugh

no one wants a product of incest

And they kill negro. It's a win-win situation

muslims routinely fuck family members, if not outright marry them

you'd have to clean her fathers rotting cum out of her unwashed snatch anyway

there is never a situation in which a muslim would be preferable to any race of woman

because islam is merely a lust for power and pleasure disguised as a religion

So then which would you pick Muslims or Latin Americans/Mexicans?

Just make a Glorify Mexican Woman thread

Instead of these boring threads about how muslims could be good, in any way possible

This movie was retarded, but it was still good... I have a love/hate relationship with it

They kill their kids for Gibs Me Dats. Its the religion of Niggerdom

Its like saying "would you rather marry X or a sheboon from the deepest darkest hood

muzzies are so PC right now, it hurts

In fact, they are the epitome of PC - incestuous, over entitled special snowflakes

Dang you post way too much dude.

Its the religion of social justice

As long as there is an infidel left on the planet, there's something to be aggreived about

Dude, did you just take all of those dead muslim kid pics from the other thread and post them here, completely off-topic?

Don't be a faggot

And even then, if the world were under sharia, there would be constant killing of suspected infidels

The correct is and always will be none.

White people shouldnt have to pick which third world savage they prefer to live with. We dont need any of you.

an infidel is really just someone you dont like

hello special snowflake

another stupid, boring thread written by some gibbering teenager

I have fond memories of it because I thought it was just a typical tarantino crime movie and then the 3rd act happens. That was a very memorable moment for me.

tee hee hee, isn't it all a big joke

here I am, sitting here, being funny, while actual muzlims are taking over my government

muh black woman, muh latino woman, muh asian woman

its all just a big joke to you, isn't it?

these literal child murderers are hillarious

I know, when the vampires start coming out, it was like a complete 180... I've always wanted one of those dickguns that homeboy had

this infectious attitude called "islam" is a real riot

why are they all so sad when martyrs go staight to heaven?

as it slowly envelops you

and triggers every nigger, and every dindu, as they see, accurately, its a lever of power

islam is white genocide. Obviously

>hello special snowflake
Trust me, I'm no special snowflake... I'm just wondering why you're posting these in this thread... Go find some more relevant

its cultural genocide. A white muslim is a nigger

Islam is a religion of peace goyim.

I'm wondering why you care. Are you invested in this pathetic thread?

right up until the moment its not

Mexicans and Central Americans.

They're colossal idiots but they aren't hyper-violent religious fanatics. A lot easier to integrate brown Christians than brown Muslims.

so its like saying, "would you like race X, or a woman who wants to destroy civilization itself?"

What sort of question is that? Would you rather live, or die?

just another wasted thread

Wow, Selma's tits are just going to get sad from here on out :(

while muslims take over your country

I hope they don't.

this board could be something

Indeed - this guy/girl is a zero human.

I think the special one is you, Kiwi.

This board is literally Cultural Marxism

No, I'm particularly invested in any thread... I just came here for Selma, not dead muzzie kids, which you already posted to another thread that was way more relevant...
I'm not saying don't do it, I'm asking why here, where that's not even the topic of conversation?

go sling more drugs to your cousins, lebbo

He's a special form of retard.

I'm from the JIDF. This thread has nothing to do with wiping out Islam

says the tool who would rather dribble over some 50 year old liberal slut

at this rate, all women will be muslims, and you'll all be dead

hope I didn't kill your buzz

Why are shitskins so savage?

because it pays well, stupid. "Liberals" take your money to pay them to be savage

liberals intend to replace you with these inbred sub humans. Maybe they already have

salam alykum brother, happy eid inshallah all our fasting and prayers are accepted by Allah (s.w.t)

Inshallah Allah (s.w.t) shower us with the blessing and happines and prosperity my brother. Inshallah, amen rab al alameen.

I want to tell you that Islam is the most peacful religion, I'm one of the lucky people on this planet to be a Muslims. Allhamdulilah. Inshallah one day all of us here will be on the right path and be celebrating together peacefully. Inshallah. I also want to tell you that I will never harm any one, my parents, school all of them never taught me to harm any one. We want peace for everyone my brother. Always say no to hate.

Jazak' Allahu Khairun my brothers and sisters. Also happy Eid and Ramadan Mubarak.

They will.
Gravity does not discriminate sadly

your turn will come, ali somali