Muslim family

Muslim family
>Large happy families, with focus on close bonds and wholesome activities
>Grandparents live with rest of family and cared for until death
>Young mothers, fit and able to look after their own children all through life and no need for IVF or medical interventio
>Children brought up with strong moral values and structure in a religious household
>Strong communities, looking after each other
>Degeneracy vigorously dealt with

Western family
>Single parenthood celebrated and encouraged
> Faggots having children celebrated and encouraged
>Children of single mothers exposed to repeated sexual a use by carousel of short-term partners
>Grandparents put into care home as soon as they become frail so that grasping children can get hands on inheritance
>Having children put off until parents long past biological prime, leading to infertility and Down Syndrome
>Materialism, individualism and home ownership placed above close family bonds
>Children denied most basic of moral and gender roles from young age, leading to further faggotry with each successive generation

What could you possibly have against the imminent Islamic takeover of Europe and North Anerica Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariam_Yahia_Ibrahim_Ishag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They had to put up a fence at the train station near me because muslim girls kept stepping in front of trains to avoid arranged marriages.
Which generally means they were going back to Pakistan.

Almost all the Muslim girl that came here converted or just became whore.

>muslims family
>they're muslim

Discarded.

You do realise that the sluttiest girls I have ever fucked have been Muslim.

It's like the Catholic schoolgirl thing on steroids.

Only because degenerate Western society had convinced them that was a bad thing and what they needed instead was an admin career, no children and Kim Kardashian. Muslim girls already brought up in a pure society are more than happy that there families care enough about them to choose a man who will have their best interests at heart.

Don't create anything but shitholes full of inbred mongoloids hundreds of years behind everyone else except Afrika.

your women are global prostitutes

They are happier being fucked like a whore in an alley if my experience is correct.

so is your country

I was about to dignify this post with a well documented and considered reply, but then I looked at flag.

There is an explanation for it from the economic point of view but muslim won't understand it anyway.

no u

Muslim family
>Large families, prepetual domestic abuse
>Grandparents live with rest of family and cared for until death because they are primitive sand niggers and you cant put goats into a 401k
>child mothers, raped and forced to look after their own children all through life and no access to desparately needed IVF or medical intervention
>Children brought up with pathological extremist values enforced by the fear of being honor killed
>Strong sectarian militias, prepetually genociding each other
>Degeneracy vigorously enforced

That's called the Wahhabi family
or an Orthodox Jew family

>Degeneracy vigorously dealt with
>Being muslim
Go kill yourself, you filthy swine

enjoying sex is not what being a slut is.
the fact that she slept with you on the other hand

look at the arab wold you nog, it isnt just the wahabis

>there families care enough about them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariam_Yahia_Ibrahim_Ishag

>Meriam Ibrahim was reportedly turned in to the authorities by one of her relatives, who claimed Mariam was committing adultery by marrying Daniel Wani, a Christian.[5] She was sentenced to death on 15 May 2014, for allegedly committing apostasy from Islam, meaning that she was accused of changing religion from Islam to a different (or no) religion
>On 24 June 2014 Meriam Ibrahim was released on the order of a Sudanese appeal court. The following day, as she and her family were to board a plane to the United States, she and her family were arrested and taken from the airport to Khartoum for questioning following a tip-off to the police by her half brother.

Yea her family sure does care about her, going out of their way to make sure she's murdered by the state. Do you even know what honor killings are. Muslims care about their family less than every anyone. They're barely human. No human I've ever known anyway cares so little about their families.

not this thread again

a whole lot of wishfull bullshit

written by some unemployed lebbo drug dealer

all this stuff is lies

Check the flag people.

How? I really want a qt Arab gf

>wholesome bombing activities
>australian

Muslim family
>reproduce uncontrollably
>follow a retarded book of violent fairy tales
>fuck cousins/siblings, resluting in sub-80 IQ
>run to white countries because whites are better than you

Western family
>create glorious society envied by the whole world
>be oppressed by the tyrannical, power-hungry leaders of your country and their nigger pets
>continue to be the envy of world, so much so that they run to live with you in your countries

Kys

This

Islam is nothing but a lie masquerading as a religion. Everything about it is false

>yes, and believing in your spaghetti monster is the truth!

kys, mate

Build wall.

>Muslim girls already brought up in a pure society are more than happy that there families care

Uhuh.

Remove