Razzies Winners

Provided by trustworthy /w/ikipedia

Hillary's America sweeps alongside Batman V Superman

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimmock_v_Secretary_of_State_for_Education_and_Skills#The_nine_inaccuracies
nature.com/articles/nclimate2646.epdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait i thought hillary's america was a documentary

I forgot about zoolander 2

?
Ben affleck was good in BvS though...

>Dinesh D'Souza-worst actor

lmao, it was a fucking documentary, try not to be so biased

>dude, you're a bigot, lmao

>BvS worse sequel than Independence Day 2
>BvS worse script than Gods of Egypt

MICKEY STOP!

>worst actor
>playing himself
that's cold man

>how dare you criticise DA QUEEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking hell, stop ruining everything

This and

>ghostbusters not a single win
>no joker baby for jared

>Worst Actor
>Dinesh d'Souza as Himself
heh

Wait so the razzies are Zionist propaganda too?

it's all made up/baseless like loose change

>jew wins "worst supporting actor"
>mel gibson wins redeemer award
no

>anti Democrat film biggest loser
>not one award for Ghostbusters
yes

Butthurt liberals

BAHAHAHA

Notice how the all female ghostbuster didn't win worst sequel/remake even though it wa almost deserving

Hillary's America had garbage production values and should have been released on Youtube.

Still why Ben Affleck for Batman V Superman when he was the only redeemable part of that movie??

Ghostbusters: Answer The Call by Paul Feig and distributed by Sony Pictures was way worse than any of these movies. I can't remember the last time I saw a big budget comedy have so many jokes fall so flat I cringed for the actresses associated with the movie. If it wasn't such a politicized movie, this would have killed everyones careers that were associated with it.

>female lead movie got it easy
Whoa color me surprised
>Indiana jones 4, terminator 3, TFA, the hobbit trilogy and Jurassic world all have positive scores
Ha
>inb4 dcuck
Who cares about batman and superman fighting over some gay shit, ghostbusters was a movie that people actually cared somewhat about an Sea smash into a cringey vehicle for feigs gay ass message. And they failed

>critics are SJWs, biased or corrupt

Really activates the thinking organ!

So there's no longer any kind of hiding that American cinema is run by Liberals

Cucked.

no audience still respects critics. Have you seen that list floating around here of that Oscar voter who gave absolutely shitty reasons why she nominated and didn't nominate movies? Or the constant thread about how Moonlight is for hipsters and upper class white people only even though it was directed by a gay male growing up in the inner city? these are people who review these movies and if you legitimately care about their reviews, you have no brain power and should just save money and not go to movies or consume any media

>the critics are always wrong or corrupt, the people are always right!
the people are retards.

All capeshit deserves a razzie, so i'm glad at least BvS got in there.

>Dirty Granpa better than anything
>BvS not being objectively the best sequel of all the noms in that category
>BvS worse screenplay than Independence Day or Suicide Squad

Something's fishy as fuck here brehs

i've stopped reading newspapers too, after trump said they were all fake.

the problem with the razzies is they always give all the awards to one or two movies instead of having the categories actually matter

also they gave interview with the vampire worst romance, unforgivable

>these 200 people are RIGHT
>these +200,000 people are WRONG

fucking lol man

>one reviewer is weird
>they're all crazy sjw corrupt!
Meanwhile, go down and ask people in the street outside of theaters about movies and they can't even explain why they liked/disliked what they just saw. People are retarded.

The razzies is a popularity contest for the hippest and trendy bad movies which is why BVS and that Hillary movie get awards and not legit movies like Gods of Egypt only because that movie wasn't as infamous.

No it's science fiction.

Much like An Inconvenient Truth?

>popular = good

>this hillary/disney shill still trying to save face for these joke awards after being exposed as fuck

lovin every laugh

le ad populum face

No that's a documentary.

Not legally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimmock_v_Secretary_of_State_for_Education_and_Skills#The_nine_inaccuracies

Does this mean Hillary can be president now?

>when judging products made for mass consumption we shouldn't care about what the masses for whom the product was made think about it

Critics are so corrupt is not even funny anymore, they literally make a living out of internet ad revenue and free merchandising sent by the studios

>we want equality!
>w-why are you b-being so mean to us? we're g-girls!

>some literally who judge
kek those "inaccuracies" got btfo by scientists.

try again drumpftard

>a judge with no background in science making decisions on scientific matters

Like a microcosm of the current political approach to climate change.

>Ghostbusters not nominated for anything

>what are expert witnesses

Triggered STEMtards at it again

>I like things because many other people also like them.
Way to be a retard I guess.

> giving all these awards to a fringe documentary
Holy shit, how fucking assblasted are these people that Trump won ?

>use your comedy awards to express your political butthurt by devoting it to some literal who """""documentary""""" instead of being funny and taking the actual industry to task for low-quality films.

>nitpicking a few "expert" witnesses in a court case vs. the scientific community
>literally DISREGARDING EVIDENCE

way to go!

Who were these expert witnesses? Name them.

I never mentioned politics? Those were just 2 examples of how crazy reviewers have gotten in the past ~30 years and are recognizable from threads on Sup Forums within the past 24 hours, there are more. Also, you don't need to be able to articulate why you don't like a movie to know that you don't like it. When I was a kid I didn't know why I didn't like ketchup on fries but I still knew I hated it.

>DUDE WHAT DOES A JUDGE KNOW ABOUT SCIENCE LMAO
>it's a documentary by a fucking politician

Hiltards, ladies and gentlemen

fack meant for

lol

Go read the docket, spaz

Aw, little stemtard can't navigate legal matters? No surprise there I guess

>a politician spending decades of his life with environmental issues made it so it must be fake
>but it had statistics and facts-
>LALALALALAL I CAN'T HEAR YOU
Literally you right now.

Which evidence did he disregard?

That's not what a high court judge says, someone who's a completely disinterested party and considers all evidence, not a partisan ideologue looking to make a quick buck

Go read the docket, spaz

>we know Hillary had shills
>we know Disney has shills
>we know everyone who pays like 30 bucks can be a voting member of this thing

Why are you guys surprised again?

How sore is your anus right now?

Did you even read the article you linked? For every of those nine 'inaccuracies' the judge listed, scientists refuted the judge's calls on every one of them.

Sure Al Gore's a politician and an alarmist for sure, and his film has some inaccuracies. Doesn't change the fact that you have some judge who doesn't know a thing about the subject making legally binding decisions on it, which is a problem whether you're a denier or not.

Of course you don't really care because you'll take whatever you get if it espouses your Sup Forumsitical obsessions and predilections.

>little stemtard

kek how's that retail gig going for you?

But you just said that you can only contribute to this issue and comment on it if you're a scientist.

What's Al Gore's degree in? Where did he study "le science"? I seem to forget.

>haha are you mad now?
Classic.

> For every of those nine 'inaccuracies' the judge listed, scientists refuted the judge's calls on every one of them.

OK:

>Gore's view: "And then of course came Katrina. It is worth remembering that when it hit Florida it was a Category 1, but it killed a lot of people and caused billions of dollars worth of damage. And then, what happened? Before it hit New Orleans, it went over warmer water. As the water temperature increases, the wind velocity increases and the moisture content increases. And you'll see Hurricane Katrina form over Florida. And then as it comes into the Gulf over warm water it becomes stronger and stronger and stronger. Look at that Hurricane's eye. And of course the consequences were so horrendous; there are no words to describe it. ... There had been warnings that hurricanes would get stronger. There were warnings that this hurricane, days before it hit, would breach the levies and cause the kind of damage that it ultimately did cause."[20]

>Justice Burton's view: "In scene 12 Hurricane Katrina and the consequent devastation in New Orleans is ascribed to global warming. It is common ground that there is insufficient evidence to show that."[19]

>Other scientific views: The World Meteorological Organization explains that "though there is evidence both for and against the existence of a detectable anthropogenic signal in the tropical cyclone climate record to date, no firm conclusion can be made on this point."[27] They also clarified that "no individual tropical cyclone can be directly attributed to climate change

Not in the least bit surprising that the stemtard can't even read, let alone understand what "agree" and "disagree" mean

>Sure Al Gore's a politician and an alarmist for sure, and his film has some inaccuracies. Doesn't change the fact that you have some judge who doesn't know a thing about the subject making legally binding decisions on it, which is a problem whether you're a denier or not.

Are you a lawyer? Do you have any legal training? Why are commenting on a legal case?

Yeah I'm sure Al Gore came up with all the stats and figures in the documentary...

>For every of those nine 'inaccuracies' the judge listed, scientists refuted the judge's calls on every one of them.

But that's wrong you retard

climate change is literally real and man made

And I'm sure the judge independently researched it instead of relying on submissions...

Why are stemtards so incredibly fucking stupid?

The Razzies need to end. Bunch of a idiots with far too high an opinion of themselves.

>Dimmock was a member of the New Party, a small right-wing party with a record of climate change scepticism

Wow I sure am surprised!

>70 posts
>24 posters

This thread is doing just well

Uh, that's the litigant, not the judge, you absolute fucking retard

>the judge independently researched it instead
kek that's what it looked like actually, he got btfo.

>Ghosbuster, Gods of Egypt and Suicide Squad not winning everything

Why should I take this propaganda awards seriously again?

people who believe in climate change - scientists

people who don't believe in climate change - retards

>It is likely that some increase in tropical cyclone peak wind-speed and rainfall will occur if the climate continues to warm. Model studies and theory project a 3-5% increase in wind-speed per degree Celsius increase of tropical sea surface temperatures.
>If the projected rise in sea level due to global warming occurs, then the vulnerability to tropical cyclone storm surge flooding would increase

From the very source that you listed.
Also that's from like what, 2006? Here's a more recent study.
nature.com/articles/nclimate2646.epdf

Because it's a scientific matter that someone with no scientific knowledge is making decisions on.

>PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT MUH SCIENCE SHOULDN'T COMMENT ON IT
>Oh, lemme just comment on law even though each of my replies reveal my profound ignorance of it

Let me guess, you're american, right?

>the people are retards.

>Also that's from like what, 2006? Here's a more recent study.

Uh, yeah, that's when the film came out

Do you think they have a fucking time machine? Are you retarded?

And? Did I say he was the judge?

You're so angry right now you're seeing things. Please calm down.

I honestly wasn't aware "Hillary's America" was a thing.

Guys, what the fuck. We all knew Hillary was a massively corporate, Wall Street, Israeli/Saudi sellout. Why would anyone other than the most triggered feminists care she lost?

But the difference is that one is a science and the other is what people who had a hard time with math in high school study.

>Because it's a scientific matter that someone with no scientific knowledge is making decisions on.

t. BA in biology, Fucksville Community College

when the polar ice caps melt drumpf won't be able to save you retards, he'll be hiding in his bunker with bibi netanyahu and his goldman sachs buddy

>Mr Justice Burton was educated at Eton College and Balliol College, Oxford

Yeah, sounds like a proper retard

>he thinks scientists know anything about anything other than their discrete subjects
>he thinks scientists know anything about the philosophy of science and inference
>implying you have any science training beyond watching Neil Degrasse Tyson videos on youtube

That's a logical fallacy user

t. college dropouts

Reminder kubrick was nominated for a razzie for The Shining

Any award they announce, any, not just this, any year, every year, it's invalid.

Not an argument

so a bit like the oscars.

>non-STEM degree
>earning 50k starting at a bank
>not being replaced by a poo in loo

Feels good man

>26 posters
>93 posts
>being this triggered by the fucking razzies
Fuck is wrong with you people.

>50k starting