*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6TKi8-d9GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing of value was lost desu

Wow man you really took down reddit. Great job man, that's a killer joke you posted. Fucking sick

>Mom I posted it again!

Meanwhile, on Reddit:

>Actual film discussion

>Not constantly reposting the same retarded shit fretting about what another website thinks

Really gets the neurons firing

Honestly i think rick and mortt isnt bad it has good episodes like the hive mind one don't know why you guya despise it so much
I bet you all watch shit of throned and the latests flick by the director cuck smith

You forgot the part about on Reddit circle jerking over this shitty show

>tfw season 3 isn't coming out yet, because the whiteknight creators had a hard time finding any """funny""" female writers

No, on reddit they just upvote quotes from the movie and bury everything else.

Is it worse to circle jerk about a shitty show, or to circle jerk about the other guys circle jerking about the shitty show?

>JOKES THAT ARE ABOUT THINGS ARE STOOPID!!! REAL COMEDY IS EBIN MEMEZ AND CALLING THINGS REDDIT!!!

>just upvote quotes from the movie and bury everything else.

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

No no no, on Reddit it's -

> Drumpf is a facist!

> Re posted scenes from a decent show in picture form

> Rick and Morty slides

D A N K M E M E S

Honestly, Give me a week and I could get like 100,000 reddit Karma easy

man, if these threads are a daily occurrence in the hiatus, imagine how bad it'll get when season 3 actually comes out

When they finally get those female writers that is.

Do it faggot. Create a username, post it here. We'll come back in a week and see how well you've done.

We at least do variations, reddit does not
damn nigga, you write all that or is it a copypasta?

Why should he? You'll act like you don't even exist after he actually does it anyway.

You seriously don't think he can do it?

Just look out for /u/rickanddorky

>getting THIS mad over a show you don't like
>a show you don't like because other people you pretend to hate don't like it

You faggots (or maybe it's just one guy) are ten times more pathetic than the people you complain about. You are fucking pathetic.

>Sup Forums is more varied than reddit
i dont even browse reddit and i know that' objectively false

this

makes me laugh every time.

you know that the WUBALUBADUBDUB is meant to be ridiculous

I know Sup Forums in general usually writes off more than 1 layer of irony as coincidental and "i was just pretending to be retarded" every time, but that was actually the intention this time.

Let the games begin

What do you mean by "ridiculous"?

I eat my Cheetoh's with chopsticks. It really helps with preventing those orange fingers.

REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

i bet he posts like 3 times and then gives up

I'm currently doing work while watching the chan cup. I'll start at like 22:00 GMT

The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

lol imagine being this far up your own ass

now make this post part of your confirmation bias

>good writing good comedy
>Family Guy

>not knowing this is a nazi quote about jews

lol imagine being this far up your own ass

>liek omg he doesn't even memorize le epic nazi quotes, i can't even right now!
gen z pls

Anal devastation detected.

>UR REDDIT
>literally any response
>HAHAHA U MAD REDDIT?
rinse and repeat

Hello non conformist friend! Please, if you wouldn't mind, tell me of the high brow show you watch after work that transcend the idiotic rhetoric and nonsense we see spewed in the aforementioned show you have made a jest at. I am looking for shows that match our unique intelligence that "normies" couldn't find interest in, let alone understand. Then we could have meaningful discussion of the shared chuckles we've had on a board such as this one here. HAHA! Can you imagine what fun that would be? To together enjoy the conversation of a show that rises to our stature? Truly magnificent.

it's more like
>agree silently
>agree silently
>agree with sheeples needing to wake up
>absolute garbage not funny how did this make the cut
>damn thats catchy get shwifty motherfucker

>le wacky spelling
Holy fucking shit, reddit please get the fuck out of here.

that's the other answer i forgot in this post when it's not U MAD??? it's WAAAH LEEEV

>theistfags' only argument for theism is strawmanning 12 year old edgy "atheists"

>implying there's any other kind of atheist

>implying this implication has anything to back it up

you've really made me thunk

…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

>1st post is blog post in /r/Sup Forums about making his account
>2nd post removed due to karma threshold
lol

Fuckin' normies

for you

looks like mine tBh

I am the user who created this account

If I don't get to 10000 karma in one week I will post my home address and let you all take turns pounding my ass

checked
and also, so I clicked on the little text to expand the post I dunno what I was expecting though

Ha. this.

I'd like to see him survive our stomping grounds for even a week.

Reddit rules!

This post's text was posted here days ago and then posted on Reddit. Please kill yourself OP

10/10 would sit on

You ain't the one who made the account faggot

I'm very intoxicated right now and I just see a member of the Sharks in West side story, like a very stereotypical young new york gangster in the 50's saying that and like combing his hair as he walks away. I think I might be having a stroke. I smell toast.

I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY BREAD

We want you gone because you a cancerous sack of shit. This board is low qaulity enough without you spelling things wrong on purpose in an infantile attempt at sarcasm.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6TKi8-d9GM

you got 12 points in an hour, there's only 168 hours in a week lol
>bitching about things we don't like being "reddit" is quality posting because muh grammar
logic!

No, your wacking spelling is what outs you as a redditor and it would be nice if you stopped. It is also against the rules.

>EVRYBODY HAS TO TALK LIEK ME OR THEY DONT BELONG
lol

He didn't say that you illiterate mongoloid.

>your wacking spelling is what outs you as a redditor
it's basically what he implied and it's funny because i don't have a reddit account

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

Then you're probably just underage which is pretty much the same thing.

you cant be an atheist while simultaneously being jewish. you dumb idiot.

>DA JOOZ HAET GOD
lol rick and morty threads never fail to bring out the best and brightest

Hello (((guys)))

WE'RE ALL GONNA GET LAID BROS

blonde hair green eyes. you are just dumb as fuck m8

I can definitely confirm some of that was copypasta'd from a post I made on another R&M thread a while back. Kind of flattering, I guess..

felt pretty ubermenschy aryan-like enlightened reading op's post to be honest. is this what the iron pill feels like?