I live in Pakistan. Ask me anything Sup Forums

I live in Pakistan. Ask me anything Sup Forums

How long before you commit a suicide bombing?

how's the weather?

do you get high?

No chance of that I'm afraid. Not religious at all.

Married ? if not, How's the pootang game over there?

At what age do you guys have sex with your child brides??

These few months are some of the hottest (May-Aug) but I've got an AC in my room and I don't go out much so it doesn't bother me.

Are you the dipshit who was calling "americucks" all "fat" in your retarded thread you posted at this exact time yesterday?

Do you go to school and if so what are you studying?

If you're not religious in Pakistan then the Muslims have an obligation to bomb you and you're technically responsible for that bombing then

Is the boyfucking thing for real? When will you stand up to degeneracy and kill all these Taliban fucks?

How does it feel that the Taliban and all other similar groups no longer hold any territory? There is almost no threat from them at all besides the rare attack.

What is the best soccer team

Nigger.

I used to be really into drugs last year. Acid, MDMA, weed/hashish, Ketamine, Heroin etc but decided to go clean since it was taking a toll on my body and I didn't want to acquire a habit. This country definitely has its faults but the drug scene here is hella fucking epic.

Nope I'm single (21). It's not that good desu. Most girls here are quite stuck-up unfortunately.

Umm... I think that's one of those many misconceptions. I've personally never come across such an instance and I've been living here most of my life.

Do you know anyone who's moved to Europe?

do you poo in the loo

No I never use meaningless racial slurs based on a person's country of origin even in jest because I think that's in bad taste.

I've just finished up with my Bachelor exams (privately) but I hope to continue my studies. Preferably in a foreign university.

Yes I get what you're saying about apostasy so I tend not to reveal my beliefs needlessly. However I there numerous intelligent and religiously tolerant circles around here that I have also been a part of.

How much of a dump is it on a scale of 1 to 10?

how many pakistani girls have you fucked? how do you do it?

how should I fuck pakistani girls?

>paki intellectuals

How do you feel about Pakistanis who have grown up in the West?

1st generation UK Pakistani here , grandfather came here for work.

I have personally never come across any such cases but who knows? It may be present in the prostitution industry which is sadly rampant here and an open secret.

Sorry I'm not knowledgeable about such political affairs, regarding terrorism or otherwise. So I can't comment on that.

Not into sports.

How does your sisters pussy taste?

How many goats have you inseminated?

Does something like this happen often in Pakistan?

why do pashtun men fuck boys?

If you said you hated Islam near a group of religious people what would they do?

Yes my elder brother moved to the U.K a few years ago.

I'd give it a 3

Don't have much experience so can't help you there bud. What I can tell you is that they're more.... 'conservative'. Make of that what you will.

Why should I even hold an opinion about them? People can find success and even have a family wherever they fancy so good for them I suppose.

Hmm... would depend on the situation and there can be a number of variables. Absolute worst case scenario? They'd call the police and try to have you arrested by citing the retarded blasphemy law. But I'm not sure if this law is actually executed generally.

What do you think of the Jewish people? Be they Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrachi, etc.

>Swedish """"""""men"""""""""

You mean reporting rapes? I don't think so

Presumably you're asking me if I believe in the grand Jew conspiracy. I don't. So you may as well have asked my opinion about Buddhists or Sikhs.

why do you guys even have the so-called tribal areas in the first place? most countries don't have shit like that.

also if you could just get rid of the whole NWFP would you?

Cool, what are you studying and are you looking forward to Eid?

No, well, I should have elaborated more. As a Jew, I have been subject to many hateful remarks from people of the Muslim faith here in New York, particularly in, and around Astoria, and Ozone Park, here in Queens. I just want to know if you, or if anyone you know, be they a majority or a minority, dislike people of the Jewish faith?

Lack of proper infrastructural development and technological advancement spreading out to those remote locations. An absence of communication along with cooperation between the head/local governments is also to blame. Education has not been as highly prioritized as it should have been so this lends credence to an out-dated and "traditional" belief system which is frankly irrelevant in these modern times. Hmm... get rid of the NWFP as in blow it out of existence? No. The circumstances are the problem not the people themselves. If you or I had been born there perhaps we might have conformed as well.

Do the Pakistani people cheer when a CIA drone seemingly comes out of no where and incinerates a jihadi and his family in Pakistan territory? Btw your welcome. Those are my US tax dollars cleaning up your shit neighborhood. Get your shit together

Waiting on the results of my bachelor exams so nothing currently. Have a lot of free time these days so I'm indulging my various hobbies which include reading novels, movies, anime and video games etc. Eid is dandy.

No, in all my time living here I have never once heard anyone, be they friend or family, presenting a negative viewpoint about members of your faith. Curious to know how or why exactly Muslims (not one myself) tend to display their apprehension. They've not resorted to any physical violence have they?

As expected, lots of rhetorical questions.

This makes me so hard.

Is it as shit as the BBC makes it out,like mudhut tier? And medieval?

What do you think of your countrymen in Britain?

what would happen if you burned a quran?

No ofcourse not famalam. Keep in mind that Pakistan is a top-tier country in terms of landmass and population. The metropolitan areas are especially trendy and surprisingly uber-modern. Take my city Lahore for instance. Do you know what we like to do on the weekends? Going shopping and watching the new 3D marvel superhero flick. Understandably an abundant amount of misconceptions have been perpetuated my the media and that's one of the reasons why I decided to conduct this humble AMA.

Is the new generation getting more secular?

Honestly don't hold much of an opinion about them whatsoever. As I've already mentioned my own elder bro moved to the UK a few years ago. Extremely fond of British culture, architecture and history etc though. Have you seen Peep show?

There would be ashes, an aroma of burnt paper and an overwhelming sense of guilt mingled with shame :^)

So is it safe for whites to visit?

>where is proofs

just realised i replied to this cancer thread without checking for literally any proofs.

I don't wish to speak for a whole generation but still... I can't help but say yes. Optimistic though it may sound I have observed a steadying increase towards an open-minded religiously tolerant and internationally sound mindset amongst my age-fellows.

Do you play SA-MP like most Pakis?

Why do you harbor terrorists like Bin Laden? Did you know he was there?

do you partake in raping children?

>Preferably in a foreign university.

Please stay where you are. I don't want to start a civil war in Canada over the amount of foreigner that are being shoved down my throat.

How do you even get to live?

Also when will the pakis drop the bomb?

Lahore diyan ki khabaran ne bhaji?

How safe is it for women?

Depends on which area you'd like to tour. As I said Pakistan is a huge country. In terms of main cities like Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad it's perfectly safe so there's nothing to worry about. Though I'm not sure what you'll hope to find here other than a few historical landmarks and the general cultural environment of an international densely populated city. The reason most foreigners visit is due to the numerous scenic locales such as the K-2 mountain (2nd tallest in the world). But I can't tell you about them since I have not gone there myself.

Proof as in whether or not I am a citizen of Pakistan?

So do do you guys cheer on our CIA drones or what? Not a rhetorical question

How's it feel knowing India is a superior economy to yours? How's it feel to have the Chinese come in and fund your porjects because your govt is too busy supporting terrorist that shoot up children at local schools

Are the Christians in Pakistan oppressed and attacked constantly or is it exaggerated?

Nope what's SA-MP?

With that accusatory tone I'm assuming that you probably think I was hiding the bastard in my own house.

Do you despise all foreign visitors or specifically Pakis?

Don't understand either of your questions.

As safe as any developing country.

Last answer meant for

>Do you despise all foreign visitors or specifically Pakis?

I have a kind of foreigner fatigue when it comes to all non east asians. Like the west's role is to be the go to place for anybody that wants to escape wherever it is they were born.

They come here and then we get to be called racist and assholes for our trouble and of course they start to invite more of their brethren in. Canada isn't some kind of dump it's where I fucking live.

How are your feelings toward India and Indians.
I have a lot of Indian friends who seem to really dislike Pakistan and it's people because
"They only say they are Indian when it benefits them."

Is there a general dislike of India?

I'm not an expert on the current political scenario but from what I gather... there are differing perspectives on this issue.

Barbaric, religiously charged assaults against minorities is still a blight afflicting my country. They are definitely not as frequent as a foreigner might think but it would be ignorant to hold the view that they do not occur at all.

There's a serious question in there somewhere but it'll take a better man than me to discover it.

Yes there is bad blood and a well-documented rivalry between Pakistan and India. Kind of awkward as well as amusing really as it reminds me of the North/South Korea case. Partitioned countries that can't stand each other yet are side by side. Personally I don't adhere to this dogma and thus don't hold any special feelings of love or hate towards Indians.

Can we get a based Paki in here who actually has a backbone when it comes to politcs

And answers why they harbored Bin Laden.

I'd like to ask a question of my own to anyone reading this.

What's your overall perception of Pakis?

If you want me to be more specific: Do you consider us all to be bigoted religious extremists or do you feel as though the actions of the few is not adequate basis upon which to judge the majority population of any country.

Hmmmm, expected.

The westernized Pakis I have met have been very respectful and nice. Kind people who really care about their family.

Most Indians I know have very negative feelings toward Pakis.

I'm middle Eastern, and a lot of my family has been killed off by Muslims and hearing the stories of my family does give me mixed feelings about a lot of majority Muslim countries.

It seems like while many Muslims might not mind non-Muslims, or even be nice to non-Muslims, they will not stand up for a non-Muslim if extremists come after them.

I think that is the mind set that taints the US view of any country with a predominate Muslim population. There is this us vs them mentality, that does not seem to be applied to India.

Also this is Sup Forums so expect to be called a sandnigger and terrorist by random people.

Pakistan used to be renowned for it's fast bowlers. What happened?

No. I just think people who come from Islamic countries should stay in Islamic countries. You'll never be seen a European/American whatever. We don't have magic dirt that turns you into a Westerner.

Sandnigger detected

Can't help you there but I have an anecdote.

All the pakis I met had been really anti-American and nasty young men. I took in a young male Pakistani couch surfer despite some doubts. Turned out he was a newly minted doctor and very pro-West. He wants to go be a doctor for the US Army as a commissioned officer in their medical corps. They do exist.

I think he may have been a speed freak though. He was totally calm and polite and clear-headed but one day I realized he hadn't been sleeping. He just stayed up most of the nights chainsmoking and reading outside. Doctors are just possessed by supernatural stamina.

I love Peep Show, good taste my man

How's the raping of little boys problem?

Can you feel an earthquake when your in an airplane?

I think the reason people migrate to other countries is to find more fulfilling prospects and gain better opportunities. Either career-wise or in education for instance. Not because they wish to transform themselves and be seen as one of the local residents.

I don't think any seismic activity would be felt by anyone that high up in the air.

Also: [spoiler]you're*[/spoiler]

How do I aquire a Arab girl as a white 6'2 orthodox male?
If I too hard how much do virgin women cost over there?

pls stop moving here...there is a few nice pakistanis but most that come here are backward as fuck

one tried to snatch me from my own door step as a kid ffs

we dont want anymore

Atheist and Christian Pakistanis are cool, keep mudslinging out of America pls tho

Green card, nigga. Just don't expect her to stay with you when you get back to the US

Not up to date on cricket so not sure mate.

You needn't worry pal.

Why what's wrong with white women?

this happened today at work wtf.

we had some muslim try to steal a little blonde girl. I made sure the mom stayed to talk to the police because she wasn't sure if it was "a big deal." Lol.

Also had a knife-wielding lunatic today but he wasn't mudslime.

I see... I see.

Tried to snatch you in front of your own house. The fuck? Story time pls senpai.

I know good pakis here in the states that are the religious types. They're good people. But I generally have negative views of Pakistan. The whole hiding bin laden, allowing the Taliban to hangout (that has since backfired big fucking time) and beating/raping women has rubbed me the wrong way. I wouldn't want to spend money in your nation Knowing I'm supporting terrorist. So I take my money elsewhere like India. A far more superior country than Pakistan. A far more vast economy

Then what the point if no women loyal wife I don't want sex I can just get tinder for that.
Arab women are kinda hot when they ain't ugly, I just want loyal wife whom is untainted by Western feminism. I get good money so how much is good looking virgin wife.

Ten ISIS schillings

how hot is there?

I have a friend named Khan I used to work with here in around Boston told me he's here from Pakistan on refugee status...

How is this possible aren't you a stable sovereign nation?

He is Muslim so should have been safe there..

I don't know about Arab women but I can speak about the women of my own country. Arranged marriage is the prevalent norm over here and even if you were to find a Pakistani girl over there she would hesitate to consider you as a partner since her family wouldn't allow her to marry a foreigner. Unless they are exceptionally liberal. If you expect to attain one by playing the 'Green Card' (pun intended) then keep in mind that she and her folks would choose a muslim Pakistani US Citizen over a local every time due to trust issues. In terms of non muslim westernized females... we come back to the original problem of you not wanting someone tainted by the modern hedonistic ideals of feminism.

Already answeredUnderstandable. I won't hold it against you.

Sounds like a bullshit excuse to me. Did he provide an exact reason for his departure?

>exact reason
I didn't ask for one. I didn't feel like I had known him long or well enough .. maybe he felt he needed to claim it so he didn't seem like a traitor to his homeland but I got the impression he had a sense of absolute assurance of the security of his status here in the US .maybe he was an Agency asset at some point.

you didn't specified, like for example, it's 29Âșc here, i wanna off this ride m8.

god damn man, you could have typed 'Lahore temp today' in poogle and got your answer by now, it's 36c

Sorry I don't have a temperature meter but google tells me it's around 36 degrees so I suppose you won't have much luck over here either.