Any Canadian here? This loser is an attwhore in BR imageboards

Any Canadian here? This loser is an attwhore in BR imageboards.

Please tell me how this loser got a gf in Canada? Is she a prostitute or something? He is the prototype of average user.

Please, tell me how is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xzgyza1xsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canadian girls have low standards since they're hardly exposed to true cultural COCK. This excludes quebecistani girls

he rescued her from browser

Aooooooo cuckzão

They divorced a few months ago, she cheat on him or something.

This

I'm 100% sure she is a prostitute from Toronto and he is trolling us. Who the fuck wants a guy that browse imageboards?

This is his new gf, she is Brazilian too.

Isn't she is Argentinian?

Argentinian.

That's a lie. Only Argies are wh*te

He is a sugar daddy

Mais uma pra botar chifre.

>captcha: cumbia cristina

Oh this explains her native look. I hate everything from Brazil so i don't follow our E-celebs.

She is Amerindian. This is what passes as white in USA? Wow, USA is as bad as Brazil.

So this guy is some Brazilian e-celeb who lives in Canada?

Is he the Nova Scotia guy?

Yes. And i only heard about him because he married a Canadian girl, marrying a white Northern American girl is considered a huge achievement here in Brazil.

He's a brazilian youtuber

youtube.com/watch?v=_xzgyza1xsw

>Foreigner wearing a MAGA hat
>marrying a white North American girl is considered a huge achievement here in Brazil

Cringe to the max

Any Brazilian here? This loser is an attwhore in CA imageboards.

Please tell me how this loser got a gf in Brazil? Is she a prostitute or something? He is the prototype of average user.

Please, tell me how is this possible?

How is this a surprise to you? Latino fatasses are getting qt gfs all over your godforsaken continent.

Tell me marrying into an Anglo family wouldn't be something glamorous and respectful?

Not if they're trailer trash

they are on the same level of ugliness.

>literal Amerindian
>white
Ouch. I remember when I was a kid and used to think the USA was a white country.
This kind of breaks my heart.

Who is she?

Wow his gf is fucking hot what a beauty
I wish i was BR

>dubs
Checked.
I got jelly too but then I saw this other picture and saw she isn't as pretty as that first picture made her seem.

then again women really live latinos
i wish i was br

Trust me, you don't. You can get any brazilian chick you want no matter how autistic you are just by being german. I wish I was german.

In OP's picture she looks like a Slavic prostitute.

she looks disgusting, he can do better