3 seasons in

>3 seasons in
>30 million dollars
>hasn't won a meaningful game yet

Junior and senior classes were absolute dogshit. You can't win anything with 60th rated recruiting classes. You have to clear those off the books first to give him a fair assessment

Seems like Don Brown is doing fine with those garbage classes. What's Jimmy's excuse for his dogshit offense?

no such thing as meaningful games in college football.

Alright let me rephrase that. Harbaugh hasn't beaten a good team in his 3 seasons here.

Because he's a God damn meme and meatchicken fell for it. He only looked good at Stanford because of Andrew Luck and Richard Sherman.

Harbaugh is a meme coach. He is a psychopath who almost drowned his own brother in front of his family for talking shit a year ago. He once bullied some kid at laser tag to win. He is a one note bully who can't handle bantz and gets easily butt hurt when other college coaches play his meme games. He inherited a talented San Francisco team who he proceded to refuse to develop rookies and give them game time snaps because he held a grudge against the general manager. Michigan is seeing the fruits of labor of a psychopath who can't connect to kids because he can't connect to anyone he views as inferior, Mike Ditka included. He deserves all of this.

there are no good teams i college football

Gary Patterson has dog shit recruiting classes yet he's always contending for a playoff spot

Harbaugh is the poster child for head trauma sustained as a pro QB. I don't know how the Michigan administration can't see this. Or maybe they don't care since his buyout is probably 10 gorillion dollars. Anyway, he's functioning on 1% of his brain.

lol imagine believing this excuse

If harbaugh leaves again for the nfl(colts) who's the next coach for Michigan?

clearly he needs a larger recruiting budget

Les Miles

John Harbaugh

James Harbaugh Jr

>30 million dollar coach
>Citrus bowl champ
I can see why youre defending him

>He is a psychopath who almost drowned his own brother in front of his family for talking shit a year ago
Sauce?

is the sleepover kid starting yet?

It's not even true Harbaugh had two "60th rated" classes. He had one shit class the year he got hired but Hoke was a good recruiter and left him with plenty of talent. The shit class he had was mostly due to low numbers, losing kids after Hoke was fired, not overall average talent of the kids in that class. That should have had the side benefit of leaving him to have larger classes of his own kids the following years.

Also, going into his 4th year Michigan is currently sitting at #27 in the rivals rankings with 15 kids. OSU is #1 with 18.

Yeah, he's their placekicker. Got into a shouting match with Harbaugh on the sideline last week, and almost got pulled. He slept over at a fucking kicker's house.

Him and his brother are the whiniest faggots on earth. He follows around the ref like a retard the whole game screaming, I don't even know how he coaches

Apologize to the fighting thunder khakis right now

Why would the colts want a meme coach?

Not everyone has realized he's a meme in khakis

Wow what a shitty hot take. You must not watch Bama.

SHANE MORRIS was a fucking five star QB with one star talent. Don't even get started on recruiting classes - TTUN is consistently at the top right alongside OSU. KYLE KALIS is another five star OSU guy that flipped and proceeded to do nothing with his entire career.

Meanwhile we take Justin Boren along with both of his brothers and all three become legends.

Wins no meaningful games but he beat MSU last year but MSU sucked last year so it doesn't matter? Keep moving those goal posts.

Jim Harbaugh is the only coach in football that is on the hot seat while simultaneously being approached for the head coaching job of 30 NFL teams.

Wow, congrats on that win over 3-9 (1-8 in B1G) MSU. I LOVE Harbaugh now. GOAT coach!!

>H-harbaugh beat 3-9 MSU
>H-he won the citrus bowl
>The NFL wants him back!
I hope Michigan fans keep telling themselves he's great as the thunder khakis continues to flounder. What is it, 9 million a year? Totally worth it
Maybe you'll win the outback bowl instead of the citrus this year

They're Champions of Life

Really makes you realize what an absolute GOAT of a coach Dantonio is. Constantly gets outrecruited by UM, ND, OSU yet has had, what, 2 or 3 down years in the last 11?