who this

JESUS
FUCKING
A
CHRIST

>removing people's freedom of choice
there is a special place in hell for you

Have you seen her arse in this picture?

Does this not make you want to use chemical warfare to remove drug dealers?

Lindsay Lohan

Where is her ass

So you want me to go to hell for having a different opinion? Not very libertarian of you

>whites' genetic predisposition towards having deficient asses is the fault of chemical intoxicants because muh degeneracy
This, kids, is your brain on Sup Forums.

Because the individual's freedom to fuck themselves up should not be under the control of the state.

Cocaine burned it for fuel

she has diminished glutes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

BITCH IS SMOKING TIDE PODS AND GARDEN SOIL

HOW CAN YOU DESTROY YOURSELF SO QUICKLY?!

>why shouldn't we ban guns?

guns kill people

if Lindsay was shot by a gun mostly likely she would die. Drugs did not kill her though, instead it literally destroyed her arse.

she was pretty hot in that highschool movie.

Drugs are for degenerates and always will be. So honestly I don't care if its banned, I'll just be here making 500k a year.

Go away you goat fucker

sure you will.

Just like right now I'm sucking on Taylor Swift's big toe.

Because prohibitions only cause black markets, which earn no tax revenue and cost money to police, and have zero quality control and harm minimisation.

Name me a positive of black markets, how about that instead.

That girl literally has no ass. Like WTF?

>implying it's the opinion and not the action you're presenting that's the problem

Why are leftists retarded?

because it kills off alot of stupid minority fucks, and makes hundreds of thousands of would be lunatics docile and easy to handle

Ban all hard drugs except psychedelics.
It's unfair to deprive people of one of the greatest experiences in life, certain kinds are completely safe when taken responsibly.

>why shouldn't we ban drugs?

because monopoly is bullshit and it slows down evolution, I say monopolize something else and hand out lethal doses for free to anyone who will consume them

guy your nation is making a fucking fortune off the drugs and has been for like 500 years now

how abought we make not doing drugs bettter or start killing people

>define "detrimental"

FUCKING AUTHORITARIANS GET OUT OF MY Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEE

If you're pro guns and anti drug legalization, you're an idiot.
Give m3 one good reason why one should be legal and the other not

well it would be amazing for society
i was a drug addict nothing good ever came of it

You shouldn't need to be able to inject 30 marijuanas per second. Even for hunting.

ideology is deffenitely worse than drugs
exept bily meier

Because banning drugs just makes it underground.

If you want people to stop doing drugs, you have to convince people it's not worth trying.

It's the same thing with banning books. You don't need to ban books to remove them, you just need to convince people to stop reading.

You have to change the people, not the laws.

If you want to ban detrimental things to society, then ban the war on drugs.

>As previously covered, Bounkham “Baby Bou Bou” Phonesavanh, 19-months-old, was asleep in his crib. At 3:00 am militarized police barged into his family’s home because an informant had purchased $50 worth of meth from someone who once lived there. During the raid, a flash-bang grenade was thrown into the sleeping baby’s crib, exploding in his face.

>They defended their reckless actions by saying that they couldn’t have done a thorough investigation prior to the raid because it “would have risked revealing that the officers were watching the house.”

And the cops' legal defense:

>The act of sleeping in a room about to be breached by a SWAT team constituted “criminal” conduct on the part of the infant. At the very least, the infant was fully liable for the nearly fatal injuries inflicted on him when Habersham County Sheriff’s Deputy Charles Long blindly heaved a flash-bang grenade – a “destructive device,” as described by the ATF, that when detonated burns at 2,000-3,500 degrees Fahrenheit – into the crib.

>Merely by being in that room, Bou-Bou had assumed the risk of coming under attack by a SWAT team. By impeding the trajectory of that grenade, rather than fleeing from his crib, Bou-Bou failed to “avoid the consequences” of that attack.

thefreethoughtproject.com/infant-responsible-grenade-thrown-face/

What the fuck does that even mean?
Neither drugs nor guns are a need

I get it now. Terrible joke

>why should not we ban drugs?

What?

Certain drugs can be useful toward research or combat such as amphetamines.
Other than that, drug should be banned, or at least heavily regulated.
There is literally no reason why they shouldn't other than hedonism, and hedonism is bad.

Terrible for (you) maybe.

>watches terrence mckenna once
kill yourself hippy

>Bounkham Phonesavanh

And nothing of value was lost. Notice how it's never a normal fucking human being that gets 'brutalised' by the 'militarised police'? It's these white trash fucks.

Ban media promoting drugs.

why not just execute drug addicts?

Shouldn't we = should we not

It's perfectly acceptable English.

My brother's recently succumbed to drugs.

Started with weed, moved onto ecstasy at raves, then PCP laced weed, who knows what else. He got in a car accident and arrested the other day so now he's got it on his record and he's fucked for financial aid or ever getting a good job.

What do Sup Forums? I wish I could have stopped this but he spiralled out of control while I was in the military and couldn't be around.

she sold it for more drugs

I don't have any new age beliefs because I've only tried it twice, which is enough.
I'm a reasonable person, I know Terrence McKenna has gone too deep and has lost touch with reality.

He's fucked m8.
My brother had similar issues, fortunately we caught it early.
Didn't leave him unscathed, he's a scitzo now.
Force him to go to therapy, and take all of his money.
Hide anything he can steal, and put him under effective house arrest.
Might now be enough though.

This. You shouldn't infringe on free speech.

*might not

>people for banning drugs cause they're dangerous are against banning guns

?

They are too much of a wildcard. Sure LSD and Magic mushrooms can work wonders for people, depends who you are. We need a much more mature society if we're going to look into the positive aspects they can have. Rather, too many people are just trying to chase the dragon and get fucked up with no regard for what it does to them, and what they want to get out of it. Morons use it like alcohol and fuck up their life. psychedelic drugs can be good. But the overwhelming amount of people have no idea how to use them.

Drug laws are a good test of whether someone is able to exist properly in a society. Drugs are generally not condemned by the media and if used responsibly for recreation are not overly harmful and yet they violate the law.

The law is scared and anyone that is willing to forsake it for the pleasure that drugs can bring is worthless and should be repulsed from any civilised society for not being able to control their impulses in the face of loyalty to their nation.

Guns have a reason to be legal. Self defense. Preserving self and national sovereignty.
Drugs do not.

as long as alcohol and caffeine are legal, it makes no sense for other drugs to be illegal

>that Hank Hill ass
jesus christ

Right so guns are only allowed to be used for protection and no hunting / shooting ranges

let the dumbfucks do drugs and ruin their lives and die.
more space for me

>as long as (drug that is historically ingrained into society and customs) and (drug that barely does anything) are legal PCP should be legal

Name one non-hedonistic use of drugs.
>Inb4 medicine
Heavily regulated and altered, yes.

Hunting and ranges are great opportunities to train yourself so that you can properly use a firearm in self defence.

>implying you wouldn't noot that poot

I absolutely would not

Yeah once he gets out of the hospital (he's already on bail) he's moving back in with my parents.

I'm just so fucking disappointed. Disappointed in him and I'm wondering what I should have done to prevent this. I feel like he's ruined now.

You couldn't have done shit to prevent it man. Just try to be cool to him without getting exploited.

Hunting does not train you for self defense, it's a hobby

Guns are used for pleasure and are deadly too, so whats your point?

Because it's an individuals choice and has no direct negative effect on you.
Government isn't your mother.

You leave TayTay alone...YOU!

Hindsight can be a painful thing.
Best you can do is work with your parents, work with him, try and change him.
I knew a few guys and was able to set my brother up with a small job as a mechanic, and other than being a scitzo, he's doing alright now.
Just don't be a cunt to him.

They aren't only used for pleasure.
Not to mention hunting can be used to provide.
Illicit drugs have literally no non hedonistic uses.
Therefor, they should be banned.
Addiction to hedonism is a serious psychological problem.

>has no direct negative effect on you.
Like all those people who get killed by whacked out PCP addicts?
Or car accidents caused by drunkards and potheads?
>Government isn't your mother.
People are too stupid, the government needs to either educate them or take care of them.

>Addiction to hedonism is a serious psychological problem.

So why do you go on Sup Forums? For your health?

Sexy stegosaurus.

>not letting people who abuse drugs die from overdose

the problem solves itself and the only thing banning drugs does is drive up the crime rate.

Does Sup Forums kill people (regularly)?

>being enough of a retarded degenerate to get hooked on drugs and stop contributing to society.

What happened to freedom-loving Sup Forums?

Legalize drugs, ban drug users.

If we killed everyone with an IQ under 100, I'd be fine with allowing drugs.

I think it might

This

I don't understand how Sup Forums champions personal freedom as in the right to own firearms but at the same time wants to ban drugs because they can be harmful to the idiot dumb enough to use them

DELET THIS.

Just don't arrest people for shooting junkies who try to steal their shit. Also allow hospitals to just let repeat ODers die. The problem will sort itself out.

/thread

It's the same reason we shouldn't ban guns

she pads her ass lol

I'd fuck the fuck out of that fucker.

fuck off bootlicker

she also has fake tits now

>why shouldn't we ban drugs
because it hasn't worked?
because freedom of choice?

Because it's a slide thread that is populated by shills egging idiots to continue to post in it.
/trash/ tier bull shit.

Why not just Ban Degenerates?

Won't that solve all the problems?

He knew the risks of drug abuse
It's his own fucking fault

Send them to... Madagascar.

Why does the crotch look pixelated?