Unnecessary circumcision should be illegal?

Unnecessary circumcision should be illegal?

Yes/no...why?

Do Canadians get circumcised too? They're so America lite that I'd assume they follow the Jewish way of life too

Yes for babies. It's mutilation.

Yes.
Why? Because it's not normal to cut off a piece of your penis. Only mentally challenged people would come up with doing that for non-medical reasons.
I can't even look at your pic. This is just disgusting.

yes and gas those who do them

circumcision is a jewish trick, as such it should be illegal
(((they))) cut a part of my dick off when i was young and i want it back god damn it. i was told that i would become a man by doing it but all i got was problems whilst peeing/showering for a couple of weeks and a mangled penis

>be american
>get kiked
Why do they allow this?

Yes, it's considered unethical to critize circumcision for scientific and physicians in Canadian hospitals

>and a mangled penis
my condolences

>cutting off your penis for no reason

still a virgin so don't know if girls will be fascinated or terrified of my intact cak

All unnecessary surgeries should only be legal if it's the person that's getting it the one that approves of it

>be american
>get mutilated as a baby even though you're not even jewish

Mexico save your northern neighbors from (((them))) before it's too late

i mean it got off easy, it doesn't look too bad
but it is still unnatural

Yes it's fairly common here

AMERICANS WILL DEFEND THIS

Why would anyone want to voluntarily get part of their dick cut off?

It should be illegal, it is the most sensitive part that is cut down for curbing the sexual drive.

Wtf I'm not circumcised

Yes. Cut master race here.

It baffles me how so many Americans unironically defend it and see it as something normal in fucking current year.

Maybe some siberian people who rarely shower need such thing, who knows?

kys Toronto

They have no other option lel
Either defend it (since they had no choice in the matter) or get upset because their parents ruined their dicks

This tbqh. They act as if having a jew-dick is something to be proud of

Your manhood is not intact. Let that sink in.

It's no different from Islam cutting females. The purpose is to stop men being fully functional.

this

Well, then you will be the first person in your family who will end this madness by not letting your son(s) circumcised. Very good decision.

>It's no different from Islam cutting females.
What?

thats one thing
mutilating helpless children tho is a crime against humanity

It is the opposite. The only point is that you can pee in a storm sand.
Hygiene is the biggest meme imaginable. A vagoo will always be dirtier than a dick.

A bunch of islamic countries cut the clitoris from young girls

mudslims cut off the most sensitive part of the womans genitalia, the clitoris.

Yeah it is. It gets hard and shoots jizz.

Yes. It's the childs body and everyone should have their right to decide what body modifications they are subjected to.

Thats isnt an islamic practice tho

As infants, absolutely. I see no reason why they can't wait until the men consent to the operation.

Germany... why I'm not surprised.

This.
Penis and clitoris grow from the exact same bud of flesh.

Yes
It's a human rights violation

They used to just like Australians but it has almost died out there.
Funny whenever people bring up circumcision threads everyone neglects to mention south korea.

This, doctors frame the question in the wrong context, as a health issue rather then a human rights issue.