This has got to be the preachiest show I've ever watched

This has got to be the preachiest show I've ever watched.

Does it ever get good?

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/796774/relive-the-mr-robot-season-2-finale-s-shocking-post-credits-scene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, eventually the consequences catch up to them.

Plenty of self-reflection where they realize maybe they aren't as smart as they thought and everything they believed in was wrong.

>preachiest show I've ever watched
So you haven't seen Westworld, yet.

>Hey user, you should watch Mr Robot. The main character reminds me so much o fyou
>first episode, character has sex

the fuck

DUDE FUCK CONSERVATIVES the show

>have you seen the big bang theory, they're like exactly you!

It's not really preachy, unless you're mean they're shilling for AI rights.

Yeah, this awkward fuck somehow get surrounded with social people.

I don't get it.

Not so much conservatives, but capital in general.

>DUDE LMAO DRUGS F SOCEITY SHYT SHOULD BE FREE SEE DEY GOT TRILLIONZ

It's really just some dumb slut he does drugs with, his sister and her friends, and one childhood friend. Go out and start doing drugs and sharing them with girls that also do drugs. You'll get laid in no time.

i guess the main difference is that 90% of the time those girls are way more disgusting than who he gets to fuck

my buddy is probably a 9/10 male but he's a paranoid schizophrenic that just hooks up with drug chicks, and they are virtually all disgusting slam pigs

i stopped after the whole aderal thing. Was i right?

is season 2 any good? i dropped after 2nd episode

It's where I stopped, so I can't say really. Quit right when Elliot and his sister started watching a movie that supposedly disproved that America is a classless society and there are Oligarchs and whatever. Basically the standard commie shit.

It's hard to say whether this is commie propaganda or not. At first sight it is, but if you think about it a little....

>Commie is literally mentally ill.
>Other commie is a fat neckbeard and literal redditor.
>The other is an annoying "rebellious" teenage girl.

also,

>Elliot has a black thuggish friend.
hmmm this seems a bit weird. Why would a introverted autist have a friend like that?
>Turns out they're in prison.

>>Turns out they're in prison.
fuck. now i gotta watch it

Unless you're a Sup Forums fanboy, this show makes no sense.
>KDE gui
>Gnome gui
XFCE is the shit...

>le intense score over shots of people typing

kill yourselves

heh
heh
heh

I remember all the retards in season 1

>HURR DURR WHY DO THEY THINK DOING THIS WOULD BE A GOOD THING, THIS SHOW IS RETARDED!!! COMMUNIST BULLSHIT!!

Not understanding season 2 would be about the consequences

kde is pimp tier
gnome is pleb tier
lxde is if only it were more stable tier

No it is shit, i couldnt even get to the end of the first season because the kid was so autistic

first season is good

second season is shit and i dunno where they're going with this nonsense anymore

I don't care about the political or the technological part
But I watched a few episodes of the first season, and it was awful
It was just

>see this shit posted on tv
>i know 90% on tv nowdays are pleb faggots but still i will give it a shot
>season 1 episode 1
>girl knock on his door
>next scene naked in his bed
>im so lonely roboto
>didnt even finish the episode
>DROPPED
>unrealistic as fuck

How did I not realize this? You make a good case. They're mentally ill and they're communists, the two go hand in hand.

This just got easier to watch knowing I'm following mentally handicapped people get through their daily lives.

It's the Super hacka anonymoose that caused the great financial crisis and not the evil corporation

Will the second season get any better? It feels completely different now.

>Does it ever get good?

No, but it gets really, really mediocre.

apparently the black thuggish dude works for the dark army and was sent to look after elliot while he's locked up because he's a indispensable asset to them for some reason.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Doesn't change anything though. The dark army just recruited someone who was already in prison, so he could protect Elliot.

>The dark army just recruited someone who was already in prison, so he could protect Elliot.

i think there's more to it than that

eonline.com/news/796774/relive-the-mr-robot-season-2-finale-s-shocking-post-credits-scene

Is this a we misuse words we don't understand the meaning of thread?
How ironic.

I haven't watched any of this show, but the camera angles are really fucking weird, they're always diagonal or some shit, with the characters in some random parts of the screen

customizing your OS is for girls.
real men use livecds with default settings.
they are burner systems anyway, you don't even save any files anywhere, you just do your work and wipe everything.
now, does Kali livecd (which the use in the show) come with KDE or Gnome, I don't know