ITT: Movies you haven't seen discussed on Sup Forums but you can already tell they hate it

ITT: Movies you haven't seen discussed on Sup Forums but you can already tell they hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unironically love V for Vendetta, even though it's edgy as fuck.

>change V from being an anarchist in the comic to just an anti-fascist in the movie
>this ruins the ending where he kills the heads of government and blows up parliament without having anything to replace them
all that would happen is the military would move in and things would get even worse, thanks V

Haven't seen this movie, but already hate it because of the faggots who wear that stupid mask for political "movements"

You should give it a chance, it's a really fun movie. Just don't expect kino, just some flashy action.

>when v for vendetta came out Sup Forums was V
>nowadays V would be a SJW

Wow

Should change this to
>ITT good movies with insufferable fans

>I HATE X because of Y

Kill yourself, reddit.

really makes you think

What does that even mean?

From what I've seen redditors love this movie

Youre an even bigger fag than them.

You would know, now fuck off back to your containment site.

Much rather
>I hate x because some completely unrelated issue y

It's really sad when people argue in that way considering how much that attitude ruins. Just watch the fucking movie and don't overthink the implications on a completely different level. Especially when that level is political.

>>I HATE X because of Y
that's basically how hating something works

he got all those people (shown marching with the ghosts at the end) motivated and involved in a movement. they're the replacement.

democracy, yo. how are you too stupid to pick up on that?

If anything, that'd make him Sup Forums

>containment site.

i would guess most people here like the movie but dislike the people that like it

I loved it when I was in my rebellious anti religious liberal days of hs/college

Sense then I've realized how much better fascism is

In other words, you got meme'd by Sup Forums

yeah plebs who like bad movies use that a lot

So you're a dumbass lemming basically, whose opinion has no value whatsoever

>Movies you haven't seen discussed on Sup Forums
Your premise is fundamentally flawed, faggot OP.
It's 12 years old and very much a product of its time. You haven't seen threads about it on Sup Forums because there's literally nothing left to talk about. The movie isn't subtle at all. Some of the action is fun, but nothing that is going to blow you out of your mind. It ain't the fucking matrix.

The OP is constructed in such a way to garner maximum attentions by inciting rage in our honest hearts. But you are right, he is a fucking faggot and should kill himself immediately

>It's 12 years old

>the entire world becomes an international warzone
>multiculturalism leads USA to ruins (expressly said on movie)
>britain close it's borders and becomes an isolationist nation
>everyone keep the high standards of living
>no crime
>masked terrorist comes and start to blow everything
>he's the hero

the stupid movie i've seen desu, it's made clear once the facist government falls britain will go through the same shit as the rest of the liberal world

Go to bed Dukat.

furthermore:
>eradicates islam
>eradicates homosexuality
>eradicates dissidence
really makes you think ((who)) was behind this film

you obviously have perfect understading of democracy in reality

It's great but died of meme poisoning.
The poor man's Equilibrium.

It's a good movie, imo the last decent one they did. Good for me I watched it before reading the comic book, otherwise I'm 99% sure I'd hate it.

>The poor man's Equilibrium.
What? I can see some similarities, but I don't think they are that comparable.

>but I don't think they are that comparable
Equilibrium: 21st century Brave New World
V: 21st century 1984

I haven't read BNW yet, but from what you're saying it looks like you think 1984 is the poor man's BNW.

Both V and Equilibrium are about authoritarian dystopic societies, but they have fuck all in common besides this, especially if you consider the comic book.

not what I'm saying, but both heavy social commentary from decades ago and Equilibrium is clearly superior in that regard

you guys probably hate this movie

Being a child is liking V.
Being a adult is realising that Evey made much more sense.

how exactly is that democracy

That emotions are necessary? They're both tripe when you actually activate your almonds

It's not.
It's more akin to the October Revolution.
In fact the similarities are striking.

>From being a meme to another meme
>He believes he has improved

Westerners are funny. As a czech who visits eastern european countries a lot. 1984 is poorer countries and bnw is what is happening in better off countries. They aren't that comparable, only dumbfucks think that only one of those systems is usable once, sometimes it feels the mix of those dystopias is silently creeping upon us.

But... she becomes V.

I enjoyed it, but didn't really see what's all the fuzz about. I hardly remember anything from this movie, except maybe for Depp growing a tail, I think.

Anything made before 1990 that isn't sci-fi or crime genreshit

I don't know in east europe, but in western one I can't reasonably see a similar totalitar system taking place unless something drastic happens. And even considering the rise of right wing parties in most Europe, it's still along shot from that.

This is a simplification.
But the comparison you're making is exactly why they're comparable.

>real life militant Catholic terrorist who wanted to murder the entire democratically elected government because he was butthurt they were protestant
>gets turned into an edgy freedom fighter worshiped by internet contrarians

lol what an time to be alive

this

Guido "Guy" Fawkes was a far-right religious extremist

He wasn't even in charge he was just a fall guy made to guard the explosives by the main players

he was a dork who got manipulated
it's actually mindnumbing how a person actually so secondary in the grand scheme of things is nowadays such an icon

Does Sup Forums hate this film?

>fighting for liberty against a totalitarian government
>edgy
Crossed is edgy. V for Vendetta is far from it.

Anarchy is edgy no matter how you wanna spin it

>glorifying the use of metal cutting utensils against the state
Fuck off poltards, this place was great before you stormfags invaded. We used to support Obama and now you all call him King Nigger.

Are you retarded? His post is as anti-Sup Forums as you get. Sup Forums would be the english government in the movie.

>literally a thread full of the fedoracore classics
hahahaAHAHAHAHA

>Big Trouble
>having good fun in gooktown while saving thearyan goddess is now fedoracore

Most of those are fun though

>as a gay man, it deeply saddens me that the fascists banned Islam
What in the actual fuck did he mean by this

I hated this film. I hated the graphic novel too though.

He represents the common leftist, blind to his own hypocrisy and retardation.

He sympathizes with their pedophile tendencies, as a gay man.

Islam allows him to rape little boys

>exposing yourself as a newfag
Ribbit

>i dont actually know what im talking about

Anarchists are what totalitarian governments call people who call them out on being a bunch of assholes. Anarchists within liberal democracies are the edgy ones.

And then ANTIFAggots watch this and say "Yeah I'm literally V fighting the Nazis."

That's a weird way to spell Catholicism.

So you're telling me the only way to not be edgy is to be a leftist. That really got my noodle cooking.

>be a gay faggot
>forced to live a life of secrecy under a totalitarian government that will murder you for taking it up the ass
>unironically read the Quran that is worshiped in countries that will murder you for taking it up the ass

whats to discuss about le anonemoose movie, its shite.

I know he's a national treasure and everything but jesus christ what a creepy old faggot

>tfw you will never witness homosexuals being rounded up and put in camps

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens

the buggering of teen boys is a staple of homosexual behavior. They are fascinated with them.

Liberals under a delusionally overbearing flag.

>the buggering of teen girls is a staple of heterosexual behavior. They are fascinated with them.

Evey Hammond: What is that?
Gordon Deitrich: It's a copy of the Quran, 14th century.

Evey Hammond: Are you a Muslim?
Gordon Deitrich: No, I'm in television.

Evey Hammond: But why would you keep it?
Gordon Deitrich: I didn't have to be Muslim to find the images beautiful, or its poetry moving.

wow make you think...

But how did he know arabic?

Ya that movie is where it came from idiot

He never stated otherwise

I like that file name

I used to love this movie, then I read the comic it was based on and now I hate it.

Only a mini series could do the source material justice.

Lol what, the October Revolution was a street battle between different factions in Moscow.

It's product meant to commercially exploit young idealists. But I still love it. It will be relevant for a long time to come.

Probably the best super hero movie I have seen. Beats all that DC and marvel garbage.

Not gonna lie literally all me and I used to wear a fedora.

Why the fuck did they have to add kung fu to v for fucking vendetta, of all things? Why even cast Portman if the character is british? How can this movie be so offensively stupid?

Furthermore
>homosexual guy has a Koran and is proud of it
I guess it would make sense if he was a pedophile but it was never clarified.

He doesn't read the Quaran because he agrees with even most of it.
He reads it, because the government doesn't want him to, and he does not like that.

This is made rather obvious.

If government ordered him not to eat shit would he do it?

Considering the quality of his who, which is mostly about spitting in the eye of the government, if they really did make a deal out of it, that he's not allowed to eat shit, probably.

I mean he's basically the guy John Oliver wants to pretend he is, and don't you think he would do it to show the world how brave he is?

>Considering the quality of his who
That's what I get for rewriting sentences.

Considering who he is/Considering the quality of his show
Take your pick

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
Where do you think you are?

Yeah, really makes me think that is an insufferable faggot.

shit never works out that way, though

>Sense

You should have paid more attention in school, user. You might have learned how to think for yourself.

>muh guy fawkes
Sure

>britain is the progenator of all this global multiculture shit
>hotta keep the british line clean
Fuck britain