The Expanse

Why are there so many niggers on Mars? Did Earth dump them there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-NkX86uPI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. earth kept hindus and russians

youtube.com/watch?v=N-NkX86uPI0

YEA-YEAYY

NO WHITE MALES ALLOWED

lower G means they can jump hire to dunk basketballs

>Earth is dying but the people civilized and resources rich
>No white people

>Mars is strong with good stealth tech and making a future
>No white people

>Outer belts
>Full of white trash Jamaican mons and other rejects
>Retards of the galaxy

Hmnnn

Do Earthers really do this??

Yes it was explained on third rock from the sun.

Diogo
Fred Johnsson
Miller's partner
Miller's boss
>white

>Sup Forums still doesn't know that any and all institutions related to hiring practices in Hollywood require diversity quotas - the ultimate goal being the sheer elimination of actual diversity

>other rejects

science FICTION

no ozone layer, UV over exposure, dark skin. it's not rocket science. it's biochemistry.

>they can jump hire to

hire? get the fuck out of here.

she is persian though

I don't know. Why are there so many racist shits on Sup Forums? Did Sup Forums ship them here?

What's racist about that?

>tfw you will never die in the arms of your space waifu

fuck of faggot, if you don't like it return to your r/sjw heaven

>tfw no police captain dominating you

im worried the martians they introduced this season are going to really ruin this show

so far their character has been so weak and generic compared to the rest of the cast

do the martians ruin it? was lopez the best martian?

Average person: Hey look, people on Mars!
Racist: Oh my god, they're bla-ha-ha-haaaaack! Why weren't they all gassed?!

E.G. how to spot a racist.

you're same racist (or self racehater) when you adore how there are barely any whites in the show. you racist scum.

future people got over racial discrimination
now they hate the people of a whole planet instead of hating based on skin color

newfag pls get out

>the hooker is the prettiest
the casting for this show is so fucking shit it hurts

Niggers on Mars would be ten times worse than no people on Mars ever.

i hate every second of footage with that mars crew. they're all insufferable characters, but that aggro bitch is the worst.

someone said they would die without even some action

What bothers me the most is that they are supposed to be some hardcore marines, but look like stick figures. Fucking awful casting.

>fatty female roleplaying as tough marine
*cringe*

White people are colonizers and explorers.

>the casting for this show is so fucking shit it hurts
they spent all their budget on cgi, theres no more left for attractive actors.

jesus christ that captain yao

Somehow didn't even noticed theirs physique. It's really jarring desu

Good thing they will die soon enough.

she's indian in the show my man.

bottom left!

agree. they are miscast. they dont look remotely like military material.

>spacers aren't built like weightlifters

Wow it's almost like reduced gravity reduces your muscles! People on space stations already dedicate a ton of time to exercise and still come back to Earth atrophied.

blasphemy

>has all the time in the world to workout
>has the best supplements and drugs in the world, because of military
>looks like a stick figure

you can go through the mental gymnastics all you want, it's still retarded as fuck

is this show a netflix original?

They all died and send the Sgt into PTSD which constitutes her arc in book 2 which is next episode.

Sup Forums does not allow for ayy threads anymore

non Sup Forums the expanse thread

1 Gilf Avasarala
2 Big stronk 6ft tall martian gunny marine cutie.
3 Fred Johnson's Big titties russian assistant
4 Holden girlfriend that died in the can't
5 Millers cop friend
6 julie nai
7 the hooker
8 naomi
9 Miller's boss
10 Donningers captain

Cute ugly hot hot
cute cutehot
okay ugly
hot cute cute ugly

typical Earther! fuck off back to ... Earth. yeah! fuckin' Terrans!

fuck someone answer

You sound batshit insane.

It's a sci-fi channel original, amazon gets US rights and Netflix gets international rights

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

Keep trying Scholomo

If or when the human race gets to Mars, it will be with the intelligence and dedication of White and/or Asian races. If any negroes or brown races come it will only be as token expressions of "diversity" or "cultural understanding" or whatever hollow, meaningless cultural flagellation is popular at the time.

becasue shitlibs genuinely believe that DEY IZ ASTRONAUGHTS N SHIEEET, DAT WHITEY BE OPRESSIN DEM.

When white racism is finally beaten, the hidden ingenuity of american blacks will bring us to other planets.

What was the point of the Martian Marines subplot?

They didn't do anything at all.

Can we discuss this Sup Forums show without third rate Sup Forums trolling?

when you find a show that isn't filled with easy targets like absurd diversity (we wuz space n shieeet) and obvious shitlibby undertones then sure.

It must be tiring to constantly rage about liberals and non-whites like this.

just watched the 1st episode and was boring af imo 2bh

when does it get good?

Never. Don't watch any more of it and don't click on these threads.

ok

They will soon

Not particularly

Im on episode 5 and it is getting interesting so far, still don't know who the fuck are the guys trying to start a war between earth and Mars.

There are some things that are pretty weak in the script like how they knew Miller was going to blame Mars for the attack, I mean it was pretty lucky that it did happened like that, but anyway pretty good show, the CGI is horrible but it is minimal on screen.

What I hate is every second that this piece of shit appears, please tell me he dies in the next chapters.

>What I hate is every second that this piece of shit appears, please tell me he dies in the next chapters.
t.low test beta male

Gets good after episode 8

EIGHT YEARS
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>no white people on Earth or Mars
what did he mean by this?

Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is going on with Sup Forums today, it's either retards posting the dumb crying faggot from Get Out or morons in the expanse threads constantly whinging and crying about characters who will literally be dead within ten minutes of the beginning of next episode.

Was Amos born belter? I recall he was born into a slum but that can literally mean anywhere between the belt and Earth.

I doubt Trump is gonna last eight months before he's impeached or gets bored and resigns.

He's from Baltimore

For what I understand from the first five chapters he's from Earth, but left when he was a child.

criticizing trump is why trump won
if you fight your enemies then they win

Impossible, he's not black
Thanks, recommend the books? I'm pretty close to buying them

Books are trash. Read some real literature instead.

I don't buy single one of these S2 marines. Lopez from the first season was a memorable motherfucker and stole the show in his five minutes of glory.

>Thanks, recommend the books?
Better than the show, and similar to GOT in that it pretend to be hard sci-fi but becomes much lighter as you go through them. They aren't literary masterpieces, but as far as genre fiction goes they're pretty good. If you aren't sure just pirate the first book before you buy it.

>diverse cast
even on the ship
Alex - martian
Naomi, Miller - belter
Holden, Amos, Hulie - earther

>hard sci-fi

Are there any other modern books that qualify?

Not this guy but I didn't even know there were books, I'm only watching this because saw some threads here in Sup Forums and was curious if this was good.

I haven't actually read that much modern stuff, but I've been recommended Red Mars and I've also heard Peter Watts has written some good stuff.

>Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism.
lol.
why? everybody should stick to his kin.
you>your family>your race

lower collectivism is when discriminating your kind bc he is dumb or ugly , but not other raced. you shouldnt even live with other races, but the colonization thing fucked up everything

the first two books of old man's war were good

>everybody should stick to his kin.
Why?

Firefall duology. Even the re-created vampires are somehow made a hard science thing. It's just that a lot of the book was based on fringe and experimental theories so some of them have been disproven since.

Watts' Rifters series is also hard SciFi, and more realistic because it's closer to the present.

>come to Expanse thread for feels
>reminded it's kike propaganda

I liked Stephen Baxter's work, I have no idea if it still holds up.

yup

i said this a couple threads a go

remaining cast now that miller is dead is just babbys first SJW show

its awful and so blatant

bc mongrels aren't as beautiful as purebreds and if they go enxtinct you cant bring them back

Read Blood Music by Greg Bear.

Ugly ugly ugly hot
hot hot
average gremlin
ugly average hot milf

>remaining cast now that miller is dead
Fuck man spoiler that shit.

>every race is a mongrel between homo sapiens/Neanderthal/denisovans except Africans
what did user mean by this?

hehehhe

That's the most disgusting thing i've seen as of late