American police officers shoot disabled man to death

tulsaworld.com/news/usworld/ap/witnesses-yell-he-can-t-hear-you-as-cops-shoot/article_24794fcd-e2c5-594e-8d0d-3778e4566a49.html

>Oklahoma City police officers who opened fire on a man in front of his home as he approached them holding a metal pipe didn't hear witnesses yelling that he was deaf, a department official said Wednesday.

>A man who saw Oklahoma City police officers open fire on Sanchez says his neighbor was developmentally disabled and didn't speak in addition to being deaf.

>Sanchez, who had no apparent criminal history, died at the scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF-kLy44Hls
tulsaworld.com/news/usworld/ap/witnesses-yell-he-can-t-hear-you-as-cops-shoot/article_24794fcd-e2c5-594e-8d0d-3778e4566a49.html
youtu.be/qoI4G1fWmEQ
reason.com/blog/2017/06/20/disturbing-video-of-fatal-police-shootin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god bless

god bless

Do american cops learn any kind of discipline?

>all cops are thugs
more news at 11

>Niggers don't like cops

more news at 11

It was only a mexican, who cares

Fuck cops

Where do you live, lad?

>mexican
>retarded
>deaf
>living in america
sounds like the cops did him a favor

>all cops are responsible for what one does
Are all blacks responsible for the fact that a lot of them commit crime?

>He said witnesses were yelling "he can't hear you" before the officers fired, but they didn't hear them.

top wew

Why can you always count on the leaf to be the one to make the autistic contrarian Sup Forums shitpost?

>as he approached them holding a metal pipe
Wonder why they shot him

Los Angeles

I hope they go to prison and I don't care about that deaf CHI.

This reminds me of the American cops killing and then handcuffing that literally autistic nigger holding a screwdriver.

Apex irony

>all cops are bad because of this incident
>"#notallmuslims"

The pendulum swings both ways laddy

Ayy。

>sweden
how do you guys find stories like this? searching daily? i live much closer to that place but i haven't heard of this story

what is so contrarian about not believing that all cops are thugs? only retarded teenage punks think that.

Cripples deserve to die

I read up on it, it was a stick he used to walk around. Still no excuse for a deaf guy not to listen to the cops when they tell you to do shit.

>american empathy
your country needs to be destroyed

Not sure if you are going with the yes, sweden news that get posted here but besides that, it was all over the news when it happened.

Freedom ain't free

>my state
pls no riots

I wonder if a blind guy would get shot for having a cane.

Cops are generally bottom of the barrel societal trash who had nothing going on after high school so they went to a trade school for criminal justice or something. When they feel like they finally have some semblance of power they really just want to use it to shoot people.

compared to niggers, spics somewhat believe in the law.

or for not having a cane

blacks and lefties are going to get triggered by this too

>Still no excuse for a deaf guy not to listen
Mate.

The vast majority of cops aren't like this though

he should have guessed their body language

I just don't understand how cops can be fat

>mentally handicapped

Either you fuckers take shit too seriously or are too fucking retarded to miss something so fucking simple when I typed that.

>merely pretending
Mate.

>Sanchez is one of 712 people that have been shot and killed by police in 2017
fucking wut

he should have umm, i ran out of ideas. never mind, i am being ironic.

they literally sit at a desk or in a cruiser 90% of the day

>merely being so retarded that he can't detect irony
i am pretty sure you would get shot too hahahahahahahahahaha

It was pretty fucking obvious he was joking
>still no excuse for a deaf guy not listening to police

Living the life with the extra perk of shooting niggers/spics without a worry.

Mate.

>If people just followed the officers instructions then they wouldnt get shot
>People that follow or can't follow the instructions get shot anyway
I've seen many cuckservatives make the first point whenever some black gets killed by the police, but they've remained pretty silent about this guy, or the guy that told the police that he was armed and that he didn't have to shoot or the guy selling cigars. Why are americans even allowed to have opinions? It's either commie hipocrytal stupidity or nazi hipocrytal stupidity and there's no middle ground either.
EL CHICANO!

>or the guy that told the police that he was armed and that he didn't have to shoot
source

youtube.com/watch?v=NF-kLy44Hls

Not him but I remember seeing the video. Some cop stops a black guy for a common traffic stop. The black guy calmly tells the cop he has a gun license and has a gun on him. The cop then asks for his license and as the black guy reaches on the back of his pocket the cop shots him.

I think his wife and maybe his kid saw the whole thing.

Anyone retard can be a cop here, so not that surprised.

It became viral a week or two ago (possibly a month before but i dont recall too well), I can't find it and I forgot it's name but maybe you might remember it...

Nevermind, posted it.
>I think his wife and maybe his kid saw the whole thing.
Yep, her wife and kid were both on the car and saw the cop murder their father/husband in front of them...
Surprisingly the ones that were dindus got most coverage, protests and indignation but the obviously innocent ones like that one or the cigar seller that was chocked to death didn't backfired as much.

Can a blind and mentally retarded person be a cop here? Would be fun to watch the blind confronting the deaf. And both are mental.

Remember that Somali cop that got a call from a woman, turned off the cam and shot her down in her appartment despite her being the one that made the call? We don't have tpo many good cops around here but I can assure they are not mentally handicapped.

the only training they get is to solve everything through killing. elsewhere in the world cops are trained to interact with communities and diffuse potentially volatile situation.

>tulsaworld.com/news/usworld/ap/witnesses-yell-he-can-t-hear-you-as-cops-shoot/article_24794fcd-e2c5-594e-8d0d-3778e4566a49.html
lol swedes are so effeminate they think it's surprising when cops kill innocent people lmao swedecucks so dumb

ACAB

let's all take bets on if they ever see the inside of a cell

Doubtful.

>oklahoma
Not a chance in hell. In the past year alone the cop who said they feared for their life because they reached inside their car was acquitted even though there was video of his hands being up the entire time and the off-duty cop who shot his daughter's black boyfriend (who he conveniently disowned her for) 'fearing for her safety' had four hung juries.

why are the cops so aggressive in gta 5 compared to 4?

>Oklahoma
>Hispanic victim
Unironically, I would bet you all the money in my savings account that he won't.

me too
shooting someone for approaching you with a metal cane is attempted murder at best

pipe*

a charity 2bh

what the hell

Why is American police always the first to shoot? Dont you need other party to open fire before you can shoot?

They're allowed to shoot if someone has a weapon within 21 feet of them
They also have the option of de-escalating the situation but apparently training for that is optional and cops really just wanna shoot people

Kill cops

No. They also have access to buy military surplus vehicles and weapons so they're armed like soldiers (This was stopped for a short time under Obama but Trump reinstated it)

Suicide by cop is getting pretty popular here
Some guy at a uni called the cops on himself and literally begged them to kill him

Those retarded pigs still shot him lmao

most of the cops around here are niggers

Ahh yes the autistic leaf. All police are at least complicit in this through the FPO but by all means, keep making excuses until they shoot you too

How is it autistic to say that most cops are normal lmao. I've never had a problem with police before have you tried not chimping out?

>be deaf
>get shot
okay this isn't funny anymore

Yes they are. Even here that's the case.

Where do you live man. I'm in Southern Ontario and I've been several times but never had them do anything bad to me.

Fk. Been arrested several times*

I'm in Southern Ontario too and the only time I ever experienced police being violent was about 10 years ago, some drunk asshole walked onto our front lawn and started pissing all over our stuff. My dad went out and and they got into a fight and my dad got him on the ground and was holding his foot on him to keep him down. When the cop got there the guy was saying "Get him off me" and the cop came over and said shut the fuck up and punched him in the face.

Was kinda surprising desu

Lol

how? what did you do?

Really makes me appreciate Dutch cops. All the ones I've met were friendly. I guess It's because they don't have to worry about getting shot like in america where every retard carries a gun.

Are you really such a dumb leaf that you don't understand what a hierarchy is?

From what I've read they actually used to have training.
But americans being the dumb violent retards (GMO in food and fluoride in water supply) they are caused the police forces across the country to be genuinely concerned about their safety

youtu.be/qoI4G1fWmEQ
Vid related was quoted as one of the "incidents" that turned american police into the "blast first, ask question later crowd" they are today.

>GMO in food

And you call Americans dumb.

>Muh GMO, I'm a high school drop out and don't even understand anything regarding it but Greenpeace and the EU Cucklab told me to cry about it

Hey, do your bananas look like this? If not, enjoy your GMO, dumb ass.

Kill yourself monsanto shill

Cops Should be able to execute anyone they want to whenever they want to

I imagine a huge reason is due to how easy it is to become a cop in the US. Here its the equivalent of a bachelors degree, and you need a fairly good gpa to even get in, and then theres of course physical tests but also interviews. And all this is to simply study to become a cop

This is an obvious joke post but the sad part is people actually think this

>have the right to bear arms
>get killed by police for using it

Also the complete lack of accountability. US cops can pretty much shoot anyone and say "he's coming straight at us!" In European countries, just the act of pulling out the gun results in a serious investigation.

you guys should have pissed on him in retaliation once he was overpowered.

yeah, life is too easy here. driver's test is easy as fuck too. and i was allowed to rent a a huge fucking moving truck with manual tranny a few days i got my driver's license when i moved here. but hey, i find it pretty awesome. it IS a land of opportunities.

t. immigrant

lol why are americans so silly
reason.com/blog/2017/06/20/disturbing-video-of-fatal-police-shootin

what's it like waking up and instantly searching headlines in countries that have nothing to do with yours, and then indulging your complex on an anonymous shit faggot board?

Kek

How are americans so subhuman?

GM maize is common as there is a fungus that can effect GM crops

Other than that nothing wrong with GM