In honor of all the media shills currently combing everything on this board

In honor of all the media shills currently combing everything on this board

lets discuss Adolf Hitler and why he did nothing wrong

>Turned a broke German economy into a thriving one with essentially no unemployment
>Sensible conditions for German workers (5 day work weeks, free public health care etc.)
>Improved animal rights
>Secured rights for women
>Eliminated crime
>Promoted general public health by launching anti-tobacco campaigns
>Autobahn and Volkswagen
>Banned modern "degenerate" art
Hitler and the Nazi Party did absolutely nothing wrong.

>LE FUCKING "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" EBIN MAYMAY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Name one thing he did wrong besides losing the war.

>name one thing he did wrong EXCEPT all the stuff he did wrong
>WELL? GO ON? IM WAITING?

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!

found the CNN interns

DA JOOS
But seriously, if theres anything George Soros taught me, its the emotional state the Jewish elite elected in everyone. I realize that 99% of jews are innocent, but the fact that theyre Soros' chosen people makes me want to kill all of them in front of him.

He jerked off to nonwhite cultures like Islam and Japan which actually did lose him the war, because the both managed to ruin his war strategy

>hurr hurr we'll attack the USA
>hurr hurr we'll assist the British in North Africa and not actually fight them in Palestine/Transjordan

The greatest irony was the Jew groups like Irgun were actually the most violently anti-British.

He bet on some non-whites and lost.

Let's assume muh 6 gorillion Khazar lives lost was real for a second. Why is it taboo to support Nazism but not Communism? If it has to do with losing the war, don't you think The Cost might be exaggerated too?

I expected you to answer something akin to "killing 6 million jews," but if you think the only thing Hitler did wrong was losing the war, then I'm glad we're in agreement.

fuck the guy whos wife im fucking while hes posting buttmad messages on Sup Forums

Reminder that no one knew about the holocaust until after the war and the "allies" willingly sided with a country that confirmed their own genocide a few years prior.

We literally sided with the worse evil.

the war is a blanket term that covers ALOT of mistakes
so whatever i list, you can use it to cover my response
so
fuck you to be honest

CNN should IQ test their interns

>Jews still think that Hitler holocausted them
He was literally the most merciful dictator of all time. Easily could have annihilated the jews but mostly just wanted them to leave Germany and for the world to know what jews had been up to there.

Let's alert the media that Sup Forums has always been:

A small % of neo-nazi degenerates who would be rejected from the Wehrmacht.
People who come here to laugh at them.

Forget about "besides losing the war" part then. I'm actually pretty ignorant on Hitler's strategic mistakes, so I'd be happy to read about them.

that would be lieing though shlomo :D

Yup, the US was very much against joining the war, and the public was split on which side they supported. Once Japan attacked Pearl Harbor that was all over.

Before someone replies with "hur dur, the us was fucking with trade ships."

So the response to that is to deliver an honor less surprise attack that will drive the population into a frenzy for war? Before that the government would have no chance with public support for one. Fucking japs

PROST

HEIL HITLER

He was angry for good reason. Most of his actions are valid and justified. Jews really need to either stay in Israel or fuck off and die because their way of life is destructive as fuck to whites.

>be me
>austrian manlet
>failed painter
>get jailed
>write autistic manifesto hating jews because my jewish oneitis didn't like me back
>start war
>millions of white europeans die
>attack russia like a retard
>get rekt by anglos
>hundreds of thousands of my countrywomen get raped by slavs
>eternally make nationalism even moderate taboo
>swallow cyanide pill in a bunker like a manlet pussy
OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y