>GOAT teams
>GOAT weather
>GOAT women
>GOAT athletes
>GOAT city

Why haven't you moved to LA yet?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9zp1wg540HE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/24/in-2014-latinos-will-surpass-whites-as-largest-racialethnic-group-in-california/?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was born in la and it fucking sucks. So glad I moved up the coast and away from California DF

I don't like beaners. Sorry.

>moving up the coast

this is literally a 5/10 in LA

>yfw the next Tom Brady plays in LA

Just get the Dodgers, Clippers, and Chargers out of there and we're good. We only like winners here.

>le 50% face
>5/10

It adds up

But the rams have never won anything in LA whereas the Dodgers have

>we only like winners here
>proud fairweathers in LA
We already knew this, why is this thread necessary?

Rams won in 2000. Dodgers haven't won in 30 years.

>faveLA

They weren't in LA though. Why am I replying to a retard

What's your point? The title belongs to the team, not the city

The Los Angeles rams do not have a Superbowl, they've never won in LA but they can stay for some reason while the Dodgers, who were just in the world series and have won one in LA should leave. Here's your last (you) moron

>moved up the coast
>glad
Hello soyboy. What color did you dye your hair?

Kings are the most under appreciated NHL team in the league. An organization as proud as the Kings doesn't deserve to have such a shit fanbase.

As a proud white fan of the Angels I hate to be associated with LA Dodger fans who are beAners

>GOAT weather
>no snow

pick one

LA fags unironically think 100 degrees during the World Series is GOAT weather

>enzyme deficency
dudes gonna retired once he hits 30 years old

>GOAT women

no. i've banged la women and they are the scummiest, least worthy fucks of all time

If you prefer the blistering cold over warm weather (lets be real, 100 isn't hot, its just warm), you are seriously lacking in the brain department.

100 is very hot...

115+ is very hot. 100 is not bad at all unless you're from Antarctica or some shit

yes. in the cold you can just put on more clothes. when it's hot, you're pretty much fucked. also, 100 degrees during the summer is one thing. 100 degrees in LATE OCTOBER is another and that is unacceptable for any city that claims to have "GOAT weather"

>implying seasons are a good thing
summer all year round is how god intended the world to be

KEK

google.com.au/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/24/in-2014-latinos-will-surpass-whites-as-largest-racialethnic-group-in-california/?amp=1

summer all year round is how California got into a drought

maybe you'd have a point if there was a drought

Ex angelino here
>GOAT teams
Not even fucking close
>GOAT weather
Very good. Near goat i r8 10/10
>GOAT women
Pretty good here as well. Elite tier for sure
>GOAT athletes
No. Stop. Just stop
>GOAT city
Great city. Possibly elite tier but not in a Sup Forums context

Weather food and girls are all elite but this is Sup Forums. Your teams are shit

>anaheim
>part of LA

user, I...

It is boyo

>living near spics
No thanks

California was in a drought because we spent all our water growing the agriculture that feeds the entire country. Like 75% of the states outside of Texas, Florida, New York, and a few others are basically just welfare queens leeching off the producer states.

We are not part of LA, Kings scum.

and we got out of it once it started raining a lot

>Sup Forumstard lingo
>anime

Lol how dumb are you you realize LA is surrounded by mountains right and Tahoe is just a few hours away lmfao flyover fag detected

Lol this, prolly woulda had 3 cups in a row if Shithawks didn't cheat in 2015.