youtu.be/cXmv2pskP_c
youtu.be/Iycx8Mu5oHc
youtu.be/U4C5TBYHWtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BnCLzCylmuE
youtube.com/watch?v=ICRP-dEgKnE
youtu.be/5F0VRkK5quQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B_ubOwHlXPs
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/suicide-blast-outside-prophet-s-mosque-in-madinah-saudi-media-1.1857494
youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
wnd.com/2016/05/quran-scholar-martyrs-get-raisins-not-virgins/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-foils-massive-jihadist-counter-offensive-northern-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-cruise-missile-obliterates-rebel-tow-storage-base-western-aleppo/
tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/3424393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/sg/ sucks.

You can all eat my ass. Canada rules.

KAPOW!!!!!!

we will fuckin hunt you down when the army wins the war

SAA and YPG clashes when?

First for Russia isn't really bombing ISIS

SAAnime!

Thanks!

Except they bomb IS every day, and your guys don't, lol.

this proxy is fucking slow

Apparently it's a 1Q11 "Stiletto", uses laser to burn out seeker heads on missiles, etc.

Also cross out obvious diaspora shiposting.

Because it is.

>KAPOW!!!!!!
typical moderates

Good point.

Am I the only one that wants to shove a 12 gauge shotgun down that fucking sandniggers ape-mouth?

SAAnime!

Yesterday.

>all these Robertson family looking ISIS motherfuckers

/sg/ why does based Assad have such amazing theme songs?

This smooth motherfucker is like a real life Big Boss, you cant help but want to follow him.

dailymotion.com/video/x327k4c

youtu.be/dEZWE8NqZiY

youtu.be/cXmv2pskP_c

youtu.be/Iycx8Mu5oHc

youtu.be/U4C5TBYHWtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BnCLzCylmuE

youtube.com/watch?v=ICRP-dEgKnE

youtu.be/5F0VRkK5quQ

And some faggots say that jihadis are NOT islam's neckbeards..... :^)c

I hate everyone in this thread.

you should put "minnesota proxyfagging" on the bingo

I don't know about the others, but iirc, Ali-Deek gets commisioned by the gov to do some of his stuff.

If only we could find a land for the kurds.

Kike book com/TheRebelPatriot/videos/1740026122933485/

Perhaps not syria related exactly, but I dont wanna make a brand new thread for a single video.

There's this place called "hell", and I hear the real estate comes pretty cheap.

But he goes for months without one of his... cousins... posting here.

Ok Onur.

They could have Saudi Arabia. It's not like the Saudis would be able to fight for it.

It's called Kurdistan (AKA Turkey)

Bumping (picture unrelated).

bump

i want to point blank execute every pro assad faggot ITT

Hello wahabi cuck.

He is just permanently irritated because he is ugly with connected eyebrow. Don't worry about him.

>u le wahabbi xDD

>mfw leafs cant handle the bantz

If you don't like Assad then you literally support ISIS

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=B_ubOwHlXPs

>u le ISIS xDD

I was going for Israel, but these are valid choices.

Do it fagget

>Global Rules

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18

>LEAF

Don't start

bump

Fuck this rain. And fuck me.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

also Yemenbro is dead.

its been 3 months

bump

I-is houthibro with leaf now?

>Israeli jets strike military targets in Syria
It annoys me more than it should that this have no consequences for Israel

Also, did ISIS bomb Saudi, false flags or a third option?:

>Suicide blast outside Prophet's Mosque in Madinah: Saudi media

>The sprawling mosque where the Prophet Muhammad is buried is visited by millions of Muslims from around the world each year during pilgrimages to Makkah. The area would have been teeming with pilgrims for prayer during the final days of Ramadan, which ends this week.

>Two other bombers blew themselves up earlier Monday on opposite sides of the kingdom, which has previously been targeted by Daesh terror group..

>In Qatif, on the Gulf coast, residents said a suicide bomber blew himself up outside a mosque frequented by the Shiite community.

>Another suicide bomber earlier detonated his explosives earlier near the US consulate in the Red Sea city of Jeddah, injuring two security officers.

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/suicide-blast-outside-prophet-s-mosque-in-madinah-saudi-media-1.1857494

There was an interview done in Saudi Arabia with an ISIS member. He said they would attack Saudi Arabia and used the Prophet's Mosque as an example of why (idolatry).

This was probably ISIS.

Thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

>I-is houthibro with leaf now?

hope both of them get 72 virgins in heaven 2bh

>hope both of them get 72 virgins in heaven 2bh
As long as they're not male virgins like they are for mooslims.

I wasn't really online yesterday so I hoped someone had some insights.
I'm aware ISIS has threatened Saudi Arabia on multiple times, but since they haven't (to my knowledge) claimed responsibility yet there might still be another explanation.

ເຈົ້າແມ່ນຄົນລາວບໍ່

Why 12 user? Autistic??

kek

Hi Laotian

Aw yiss

That's actually 72 raisins, not virgins.

wnd.com/2016/05/quran-scholar-martyrs-get-raisins-not-virgins/

>That's actually 72 raisins, not virgins.

POO POO

Italians are sand niggers though.

wrong pic

>Italians are sand niggers though.
Are they?
I always thought of Italians as tanned caucasians

>75% of Mallah farms liberated

100% when?

That's the funniest thing I've read all week!

But why would the original text be translated? I thought it was the original being taught and that was the reason for most muslims knowing some degree of arabic.

nope.

more like whitey mixed with north africans and arabs, i.e mongrels like nearly all Mediterraneans.

Tiger Forces successfully repelled rebel counter attack on those farms in N.Alepppo, they hold 65% of it.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-foils-massive-jihadist-counter-offensive-northern-aleppo/

>Caucasians

also that term is pretty fucking broad. arabs can be considered Caucasian due to skull shape.

fuckin hell

i'm assuming the green coloration in France is due to niggers and algerians?

ya

french love the BBC

How am I trolling?

Oh wait, it's a leaf, nvm....

Look at this guy, his mother is British and his father is full blooded Italian.

All most all regions of Europe have J2 admixture.

There is no distinctly 'European' haplogroup. As your image here demonstrates, there is a very wide gap between various European populations.

Compare that graph to one that includes North African/Middle Eastern/Arabian groups and you will notice that European/Anatolian/Caucasian populations make a comparatively tight group.

Greater Syria! Guh Ray Ter Sihr ee uh!

>.@CNN drone footage shows scale of devastation in Baghdad, where suicide bombers killed more than 200 people.

shiites btfo!

bump

>shiites btfo!
Fuck you. Burn in hell you jihadi rat. Faggots like you deserve to be executed.

Syrian Arab Army
35 min ·

A little inside information without being able to disclose more:

During the past five+ years of the Syrian war, the enemy focused on stretching the Syrian Armed Forces over several fronts at the same time.

The Syrian command never gave the enemy the initiative, and never gave orders based on the enemies moves; yet, had a plan and stuck to it.

Without being able to specify more, soon, their plan will backfire, and will blow in their faces.

#SAA #Syrian_Arab_Army #Syria

Oh shit, possible happening in sight lads.

do you think you could take me on? bitch? ill knock your block into orbit so sit down and SHIT UP!

FSA about to get BTFO!

hahhaha, did I trigger a certain alawaite/shiite lebanese?

yeah, I could (still waiting for that time and place)

Rescue bump.

Interesting new ERA configuration recently seen on Novorossiyan T-72s.

Wow look at the amount of shit tier repair done under that retrofit.

I guess they were going for a large space armor to protect the fragile turret ring. It's certainly upper tier as battlefield armor go. I doner where they got those massive ERA bricks, though?

bomb

BREAKING: "The Tiger eats his fill"

Russian cruise missile obliterates rebel TOW storage base in western Aleppo

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-cruise-missile-obliterates-rebel-tow-storage-base-western-aleppo/ | Al-Masdar News

>The Russian military relies heavily on the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) Tiger Forces to carry out long-range missile attacks and airstrikes – in fact, Major General Suheil al-Hassan himself was said to have instructed tonight’s pinpoint attack, according to the military source.

Looks like an ordinary T-72 underneath to me. Soviet build quality isn't so great and it's an image that Russia has had to shed.

Kontakt-1 bricks are everywhere too, isn't that hard to get them. Russia may have provided them through the Voentorg (Novorossiya equivalent of the Syrian Express).

Here is another picture of the tank

Look at this beautiful weather over Syria.

It's the perfect time for airstrikes.

I heard that the Admiral Kuznetsov is offshore from Syria, or will soon be. This would have been great news, if not for the fact that the Admiral Kuznetsov's air component and the carrier itself wasn't really built for land bombardment.

The carrier, however, carries its own battery of Supersonic Cruise Missiles, I think, of the Granit family, but since that is an Anti ship missile, it won't be seeing much use, I predict.

The Admiral Kuznetsov's presence in the area will make Turkey's already blue balls even bluer, as, if nothing else, its entire fighter complement can perform maximum efficiency the air-to-air role, possibly relieving the Hmeimmim based fighters of that mission and allowing them to operate, once again, at 100% bombing efficiency, as with the opening month of the intervention.

Pictured is the Admiral Kuznetsov. As you can see, it is a dwarf in comparison to US Supercarriers, and its most notable feature, its ramp, suggests that its aircrafts cannot be fully loaded with heavy ground ordinance.

wish we had that kind of weather 2bh
its shit over here

I like rainy, even stormy weather than blistering heat, desu, Even outside of summer, those two seem to be the only weather we get nowadays. Cool, no-rain, overcast days are best, but are rarer than a non-proxy rare flag

Latest reports actually say that the Admiral Kuznetsov will be deployed from October 2016 to January 2017.

tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/3424393

The MiG-29K arm on the carrier actually solve the problem of not being able to carry AG ordinance unlike the Su-33s which are also carried. So the presence of the Admiral Kuznetsov should be a nice force multiplier for the Russian forces already there.

Anyway good night /sg/.

Rainy season is my favorite season here, but the reason I want sunshine is because the street snack vendor always closes shop whenever its raining

Oh well, at least my dog is happy because of the constant rain

>Russian cruise missile obliterates rebel TOW storage base in western Aleppo

>>The Russian military relies heavily on the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) Tiger Forces to carry out long-range missile attacks and airstrikes – in fact, Major General Suheil al-Hassan himself was said to have instructed tonight’s pinpoint attack, according to the military source.

Very nice

Good night