Why do americans love jew?

why do americans love jew?

They are the jews

Protestants unironically believe Jews returning to the promised land is necessary for the rapture

Their media are the jews

I know your secret.

I thought protestant hated jew

I mean Martin Luther said a lot negative things about them and even wrote a book called "Jews and their lies".

They control their government.

They are the same.

In terms of numbers there are more jews in America than in Israel.

Evangelical Protestantism in the US, particularly sects in the Anabaptist tradition, tend to have a highly-apocalyptic theology that requires for the Jews to return to the holy land and construct the Third Temple before Jesus can return.

On the subject of Martin Luther, Lutheranism isn't that big in the US, and many of his views were never seen as 100% authoritative even within his own movement.

because americans are the jews

>japanese education

$$$$$

brainwash

Because Burgers are Christcucks and jews managed to convince them that the Holy Bible tells them to worship jews.

I don't know but they shouldn't.

Trotskyism lives on through neoconservatism in the United States today.

No joke

this image is dumb because nobody on Sup Forums supports going to college to get educated or gender equality

I fucking love that ultra racist art style. It's hilarious.

WHY WOULD ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT, LOVE THEM??

Jews fucked up the world basically.

Martin Luther was betrayed by jews when he thought they were on his side. He wrote that book once he realized they were just out for their own good monetarily through usury and weren't seeking any kind of long term conversion/collaboration through the christian church.