Assault Rifles

Why is it that assault rifles haven't been banned yet? Take the AR-15 as an example. It's name is LITERALLY Assault Rifle-15 and yet the NRA and its supporters still claim its not an assault weapon.

My grandfather served in World War II and my dad was a marine. So I know a few things about guns. That being said I also realize that the second mendment was written long before we had modern weapons. There is no reason for a nonmilitary or police citizen to own an assault riffle.

Soldiers and police are very highly trained to use such dangerous weapons. They are experts at doing so unlike almost all citizens.

Just as laws about free speech have changed with technology, so too should gun laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armalite_Rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is some shit bait, OP. It's been a long day, I deserve better than this.

Weak effort, way over the top. To be a proper troll you need SOME subtlety.

I need one for upcoming WW3 once Killery is elected

shit bait but i keked

ar stands for armalite

>armalite

A Rmalite? That makes no sense, stupid.

Rifles, all of them, kill less than 300 people a year in the entire US. Assault weapons are a small subset of that.

It's a complete non-issue, faggot.

Shut up faggot. It's july 4th. A day to celebrate our independence and you post this shit. 99% guaranteed you're a german on a vpn

i think its stupid also but its how the company named them

The 15 means it will guarantee kill 15 people, with a 30 round mag. So it has a .500 record. That's an amazing kill ratio

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armalite_Rifle

Nice bait cunt.

It's an Armalite Rifle but I know you're trolling. 2/10

Armalite Rifle technically

It's the 5.56 by 45 mm that is the danger OP. That's what should be banned.
The .223 caliber version is far less deadly as its only semi automatic and weaker.

AR stands for Armalite you faggot it's the company that designed the M16..

Faggot /10 bait

i really dont think should be banned

i dont even own a gun and i think banning shit is retarded

people will still be able to get them

You obviously don't understand guns and especially the 5.56 by 45 mm bullets.
The clips that go in them will shoot up to 60 rounds and they will full automatically find the spinal cords and brain stems of their victims. These things are tool of war and need banned and destroyed.
The .223 caliber ones are tools of recreation and sportsmen.
If you don't understand modern sporting rifles please refrain from voicing your opinion

It's LITERALLY not called that, you LITERAL twat.

This retard this AR stands for Assault Rifle...

Please die.

>clips

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Op we should start an online support group of like minded pro .223 caliber\anti 5.56 by 45
Progress through open discussion. It's is the 4th of July in the current year afterall

you should leave america

I thought I spread the sarcasm on like peanut butter in that post.
Fuck man, you can't be that dense

Clearly bait, but I'll respond anyway.
>Why is it that assault rifles haven't been banned yet? Take the AR-15 as an example.
AR-15 isn't an assault rifle.
>It's name is LITERALLY Assault Rifle-15 and yet the NRA and its supporters still claim its not an assault weapon.
The "AR" in AR-15 doesn't stand for Assault Rifle. It's the first two letters of Armalite, the company that originally made it.
>That being said I also realize that the second mendment was written long before we had modern weapons.
Your argument holds no weight. The First Amendment was written long before we had the internet and people like you could spread their stupidity at lighting fast speeds.
>Soldiers and police are very highly trained to use such dangerous weapons. They are experts at doing so unlike almost all citizens.
Mass shootings don't happen on accident. They don't happen because people aren't trained well enough. This is only relevant to accidents, AKA not why this conversation keeps coming up.
>Just as laws about free speech have changed with technology, so too should gun laws.
Gun laws have changed. Many restrictions have been put on the Second Amendment. This is why you can't go out and buy a brand new machine gun.
Glad to have helped you out.

you still should leave

america isn't about feeling comfortable, or being secure. It's about being fucking free.

No

Both versions are only semiautomatic. Not sure if retarded.

Is the the average europoor male in that photo?

I thought this would be bad bait, but apparently it worked on those two. Nice.

>It's name is LITERALLY Assault Rifle-15

lol

>There is no reason for a nonmilitary or police citizen to own an assault riffle

lmao

>Soldiers and police are very highly trained to use such dangerous weapons. They are experts at doing so unlike almost all citizens.

kek
Nice bait normalfag

Theres an automatic gun called the pickle that was 75 yr prior to the constitution.

This thread shall be saged

>spread their stupidity at lightning fast speeds

why do you care?

I know this is bait, but what really do you give a shit? It's a constitutional right and shall not be infringed.

>Assault-Rifle 15

kek

That thing is in Assassin's Creed Rogue

Why is it that assault niggers haven't been banned yet? It's name is LITERALLY Assault Nigger and yet the Democrat party and its supporters still claim its not an assault nigger.