ITT: Movies that you fell asleep watching

ITT: Movies that you fell asleep watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCKwtUXyU1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Solaris

I've only fell asleep on the theater in 2 occasions, pic related and Hercules with the rock. In my house I fell asleep watching Knight of Cups but I was tired prior to seeing it so I don't think that counts

Blade Runner. 2 times.

More like a glorified audiobook

The only movie I've ever fallen asleep to is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I was so fucking bored while watching it, it's amazing how a movie with so many explosions and robots killing each other ended up being so dull

I don't fall asleep because movies are bad, I fall asleep when I sleep for like 3 hours, and I doze off.

I lost huge chunks of Evil Dead(which I regret), John Wick(regret that too) Alien v. Predator(no regret there)

My family watches a movie every night, or an episode of a show like Boardwalk Empire. by 10PM, my father will be nodding off. Every night. My mother told me he was like that even in his 20s.

MOVIES I'VE FALLEN ASLEEP (IN THE THEATER) TO POWER RANKING

1. GHOST RIDER
2. X-MEN 1
3.STAR WARS EPISODE 7
4. LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD
5. INDIANA JONES 4
6. The Hangover Pt. 2

me too, once

Hacksaw Ridge

youtube.com/watch?v=pCKwtUXyU1k
I had to watch this movie with a sore throat. I felt as bad as the christians in the movie did

I've never fallen asleep watching a movie you narcoleptics

I've fallen asleep to both Sherlock Holmes movies.

if you mean the rdj ones i did the same
took me two evenings for the first one (fell asleep and watched the end the next day)
and 4 evenings for the 2 one

i enjoyed it but it had some heavy sedative effect

Superman Returns

Tinker Tailor Soldier Sigh

Batman Begins, only because I pulled an all nighter the last day of school and went to movies afterward. I was like 13.

I have never fallen asleep during a movie.
This

someone dox this faggot again please

Lord of the Rings 2
Walk Hard

in the theater btw

only time

I fell asleep while watching a few movies like Arrival and OUATITW but only because I was really tired

Every fucking time

ITT: bait

And I liked it btw

The russell crowe robin hood movie

shit was so fucking dull and boring

implying it did anything the first time

pleb

The first time that I watched 2001, but desu it was prety late and I don't really blame the film.

Also while watching the 3rd film of The Hobbit, but in that case I do blame the film. Holy shit.

Yeah, this movie was pretty slow and boring.

> b but it's like a classic two parter

Yeah, that's why it sucked.

napped through every single hobbit movie, never had fallen asleep in the theater before and never have since

Fell asleep watching Ted 2 in theaters

Months later me and friends got into a debate about whether we actually went to see it

we were all high

at film festivals where you start at 9am and end at 11pm you kind of have to sleep during a film or two or else you won't make it through the day.

Bee movie

Ridley Scott's worst movie desu

To the people who've watched it, is Silence good? Ive both that it was good and bad but not any reasons why

Whoever thought it was a good idea to use white subtitles in a brightly lit movie should be caned.

At least I got my money back.

>being dragged to it
>night time
>comfy seats
dead

DELET THIS

Blade 2 and matrix 2 both put me to sleep.

I think I fell asleep during V for Vendetta, but I was home sick watching it to forget about puking. The other two I watched at night (like a normal person) and they just put me to sleep.

I've tried to watch this like 5 times and fall asleep every single time. The irony isn't wasted.

it's almost like there are reviews already out there that can tell you reasons.

no one has any idea what your tastes are so recommendations are pointless.

Both boring as fuck movies, didn't fall asleep watching, but I would watch like 30 minutes of the movie then turn it off and then watch it another day later to finish it off.

Fucking this. sleepaid/10

HAHAHHAA IT SAYS REDDIT!
LOL

If you like scorcese youll probably like it. Its too slow for average audiences but its not so different to be considered an art film. I saw it in the theater slightly buzzed (which was a first for me, im no degenerate but it was a spontaneous thing i did after i had a few drinks). I was relaxed and really enjoyed the pace of the movie. Its beautiful both visually and narratively/themeatically. Again i was slightlt impaired so i may be scewed but i felt the same way i felt about most scorsese films so if you like them chances are you'll like this. The movie has quite a lot to say too. It has a literal and a figurative message. When it ended i only picked up on the literal message the movie had but upon reflecting on it the next day with a sober mind i realised just how much the movie was trying to say. For a religious film it is fairly neutral which i can appreciate. People will call me a pleb but it really could have been 20 minutes shorter. There were many redundant scened 2/3rds of the way in.

Ive never fallen asleep wat hing a movie unless it was like when i was tired watching a movie at 11pm on tv but every time i watch napoleon dynamite i feel very lethargic.

I tried to watch this four times and fell asleep each time

At least TDKR gave us memes, Begins was just dull as fuck.

godfather 1 and 2