Mexico-Irish (perhaps late?) Celebration

So Im quite a newfag to Sup Forums (barely here a week) but decided to browse some of it since I wanted to take a new brand of autism aside from the normal I get from my go to boards.
I want to know from all the Mexican flags I see here ask them, do you guys remember you national duty of celebrate our fellows Irish users for what they ancestors did for us in their anniversary this last September 12th?.

>I wonder how many heckles I will get :v

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/11204378/Prince-Charles-and-the-Mexican-city-with-more-pasties-than-Cornwall.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britons_in_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk0tHeotroA
youtube.com/watch?v=FF0tOkwF-UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hnSNfxjrwck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what?

que trata de comunicar este individuo?

I thought those were two Italian flags

bit masochistic

Mexico is our best friend

i remember I use to make a mexico/ irish thread a while ago

The three of us are the Three Musketeers :DDD

no

Fuck Ireland. Canada+Mexico

And America I mean

no one likes gingers, fag
fuck off fucking leaf, faggots like you fucking disgust me
shut the fuck up, obese retarded faggot, the only "three musketeers" you'll get is you, your burger and your weapon

.....Fine, holy shit everyone is being mean to me. No wonder we're shitposters.

Hey mate, we have also some love for England here in the North (>inb4 I trigger the southerns for saying Im a northern) you sure help us settling our mining villages and stuff, there was even a celebration not so long ago
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/11204378/Prince-Charles-and-the-Mexican-city-with-more-pasties-than-Cornwall.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britons_in_Mexico
... It just happen that having soldiers changeing sides temporally because they though what they were doing was wrong and ultimately when the rest that returned to the other side ended getting tortured and executed by doing so, well that looks nicer on the Public Education History text books or so the Secretary of Education thinks.

>Hidalgo
>North
Are you retarded?

Do you post on /bant/?

Stop being rude

Im talking of the many settlements in north in general, not just talking that place alone where they crashed at first,they didnt just settle there, pendejo

Im also relative new to that board, I dont make threads though specially when Im learning the local lingo of that board like the ones being used here without me outing myself as a newfag... why though?

If only a good chunk of American will get they shit together and stop causing more problems, sometimes when they seem to be starting to take a step in the right direction and improving their relationship with its neighbors it then does something stupid to go back 2-3 steps back

>WE WUZZ HWITE AND SHIEET
ok lmao

Just a thought that you were behind the /bant/éire/ thread about red heads

El OP se comunica como un rarito, hasta usa el puto pacman de mierda pero almenos aprecia a los subhumanos pelirojos católicos y basados así que puedo apreciar eso.
Calmate puto.
To be fair, there were canadians yesterday defending the british lady that tried to bargain for 1.5 dollars tea. But I do like canadians when they are bros and don't decide to post the most stupid or insufferable shit.

Oh no, I did saw it though out of curiosity and wonder how many soulless jokes I could get from it nope... also It was started by another flag ... and also

Tengo que mostrarle a este board mi Autism Cred, despues de todo, donde crees que estamos.jpg

Won't lie to you. Most of us on the internet wish only Anglo countries, Mexico, and the netherlands existed. Even our Sup Forums buds love Mexico. Take that as you will.

Stop speaking Spanish
Kill yourself

I guess that counts as being a bro, I like you then my fellow leaf.
It's cute and everything but I don't want to see my beatiful eagle in a dumb frog.
Bajale de huevos puta

bye

>netherlands

I think a group of Irish soldiers helped fight for Mexico's independence. St Patricks Batallion, or something along those lines

I wish this still existed in Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=Hk0tHeotroA

It was during the Mexican-American war, a group of catholic irish deserted the US army and fought alongside the mexican army because everyone with half a brain knew that war was total bs. They also had a minority of scottish, poles, english, swiss and germans alongside.
Thanks for helping us when we were in need Ireland.

>:v
Go back to facebook

Bonjour.

>micks and spics

Fuck em

>Fuck em
Take it handy there Hr. Radioactive Man.

Not interested in a threesome I take it.

Not even talking to your Irish cunt Mexico is our best friend FUCK OFF

>FUCK OFF
As feisty as your yank brethren I see.
The sooner you realise what you are experiencing is unrequited love the better for both you and the rest of us.

I love the irish too just not here

>just not here
Why not user? Share your problems with reliable old Paddy.

I love going to the Irish restaurants with friends, they are pretty nice

Becuase this is Cana-Mex hour and the Irish are always mean

>September 12th
Yes we do every year
youtube.com/watch?v=FF0tOkwF-UQ

Yes, some of us remember, no we don't usually make threads except on random autist day which I guess it's today.

>Irish restaurants
What do they serve? Famine jokes aside, we're not really known for our cuisine

>:v
And back to facebook you go, you retarded cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnSNfxjrwck
Both of you are two of my favourite cunts

>the UNJUST north american invasion
absolutely ASS BLASTED still to this very day

It's snack places for wings and beer while watching sports, I remember there was a small pub restaurant with irish furnitures but the food wasn't that interesting.

Hey fucking leaf, still here?

He probably means Irish themed pubs with Brit stapples like mash n bangers and shepperd's pie, there's a few of those in Mexico City. In all fairness they're authentic enough to serve pizza and kebab

I don't want to see another Mexican-American war discussion on Sup Forums

Course

the only thing that thread made me think seriously is that perhaps we should has the southerns .... or secede

*Gas the southerners
sorry

Got a rare mudasir themed camex at home, I'll see if I can get it

estoy de acuerdo

Fuck this chicano tripe, as a Sinaloense I'll personally behead any dumb fuck who tries

>white
Kys

I didn't make the image but yeah, if it were up to me, the charro would be brown
I did make this doodle tho

Here is what I think. The only discrimainatiton will only be faced if you are North African or Middle eastern. Latino dosen't matter. Cause Latinos are mostly white. Maybe I don't get Americans but I don't get it. Colombian maritimes bands here are maritimes bands.

>recursos a cambio de nada
But it's the south that they loot without giving anything in exchange and just making the poors poorer

I wouldnt call it out right white but most people in your average urban city is not a fucking native indio de la sierra that doesnt even speak spanish, cabron

>we're not amerindians
Get the fuck out of this anti-white board, you putita.

>he unironically thinks most people in mexico are that light
are u blind

Yeah ... just a week here should have taught me with the whole North vs South war I shouldnt have bother creating this thread ...

Lurk for some more years you newfag faggot

In all fairness it isn't as bad as the threads Mexican flags usually start. Also the whole north vs south is mostly the recent influx of taringueros and /lat falling apart, it usually isn't as dominant a meme

I've been here for years, and while the North vs South / Centre has always been here, the earthquake week attracted a particularly autistic bunch of Mexican flags to Sup Forums, so the amount of North vs South / Centre shitposts is unusually high these days.

Lurk moar, filth

>/lat/ falling apart
What happened? Please don't tell me they are gonna shit the board out of their containtment general?

>*incoherent babble* subhumanos *more incoherent babble*
*incoherent babble* autism *more incoherent babble*
these sort of posts always make me laugh

Not sure but been noticing it's become southern cone. Right now earthquake threads are effectively functioning as /mex but yeah /lat isn't really working as contention anymore.

Forgot to add, we've got Mexicans from /pol as well in unusual numbers and a new really bad guy who claims comes from /bant, so we're getting flooded by other boards as well

Why are we the weebs? I WANT TO BE A CONQUISTADOR AND RANSCACK MY OWN COUNTRY!

Of course we do, what do you think we are? Americans that think that 5 of may is the Mexican national holiday?

>79786011
was saying that OP talks like a sperg/weird dude and used the facebook-meme level :v emoji but he at least appreciate the Red haired Irish.
>79786134
Answers that He need to show to this board his Autism Cred since "Where do you think we are.jpg"

There were a lot of neets and dumb posters on the earthquake general but at least I can appreciate them for caring about this.
I don't think they will last much, they will get confused when someone else rejects the wh*tes from our country because this is a 100% indian country.

It is a national holiday or what, you go to school/work that day?
They just keep mistaking it for our Independence day

would have to agree with the first bloke desu

Los irlandeses son católicos y basados.
Si no le entiendes no te preocupes que ahoríta que te lo traduce el otro pendejo ese.

>catholic
>based
does not compute desu

Si computa we, que te hayas vendido al *nglo devil no es mi pedo.

Based on how they write some of them might come from either Sup Forums or hispachan

bumped to prevent getting archived

Leafs are good amigos
Americans are rude

pic no related , but your flag remind me of this

Yeah that Mix of similar colors is many flags

ded