Hello Racist

Uh-oh, Sup Forums, looks like your days are numbered.

rawstory.com/2016/07/online-bigots-beware-hello-racist-is-going-to-expose-you-on-the-internet/

Other urls found in this thread:

helloracist.com/
sjwlist.com
tldregistrarsolutions.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
tldregistrarsolutions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using a real identity on the internet

I really, really hope whoever this is gets doxxed and sued.

I'm not even racist, but honestly, fuck that guy.

Current-year McCarthyism.

>rawstory
who?

I'm going to report the Wayan brothers for cultural appropriation.

Yes, all those slchomo shekelsteins out in the world are going to be reeling from this.

>zero accounts linked to IRL name
>using shitty linux setup
>use paid VPN for sketchy clicks
so uh
how are they gunna expose me

Chop off my cock and call me Caitlyn if this website remains running and exposes BLM tweets.

It's not gonna happen though.

>implying that if my name ever appears on one of those websites that I won't spend my savings hunting down and murdering the owners of the website and the people financing it.

I swear to god I fucking will.

Except this time instead of outing foreign agents it's just faggots trying to dox other faggots on the internet.

>90% of the names turn out to end in (((stein))) or (((berg)))

It'll die as soon as Sup Forums doxes the creator

Even leddit thinks this is bullshit

the site is already broken
>helloracist.com/
Error establishing a database connection

>spreads it to your social media friends
>your social media friends
kek. whoever uses that shit deserves to get shat on form on high, whoever the fuck is doing the shitting.

Easy there buddy, with that racist anti-semitism.

I already know you're in Australia, prepared to have your bigotry exposed!

Red scare 2.0

WTF! I guess I won't be a racist anymore. :v(

>In an interview with Nancy Laws of HuffPo, the founder of Hello Bigot — who wishes to remain anonymous — explains why they feel the need to, as they call it: “Expose a racist.”
>who wishes to remain anonymous
Fucking kek, this will be fun.

It's really fantastic that labeling people racist is the newest liberal past time.

As if they don't say the word nigger in their head at least 10 times a minute and probably believe most of the stereotypes about other races in a very active way.

Labeling other helps them feel better about being racist. Which they don't think they are bc they are fucking delusional and trying to be a good boy on the internet for points.

>posting under your own name
yeah wow it's fucking nothing.

Come at me, kikes.

Everyone since the days of usenet in the mid 90's has known YOU DO NOT PUT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET! No number of 15 year old facebook girls can/will change this.

>Hello Heretic

>Pressed about their own anonymity, threats and lawsuits came to mind, they explained to Laws.

>“Legal threats. Threats of violence. Some are laughable. Some are very real and concerning. To the extent possible, I’d like to keep these threats out of other aspects of my life. Being anonymous allows me do that.”

This little cuck is going to get a nice fat service package.

They have a facebook page:

helloracee/?fref=ts

Sure, sperg

>Create fake twitter and Facebook accounts of SJWs and politicians
>Go full 14/88
>SJWs get called out for racism

Let's make our own version, Hello Cuck, finding all the (((steins))), and (((bergs))) and Svens out there and connect them with bulls who are looking for a weak man to cuck.

yep. whoever this is just painted a huge target on their back , and by the sounds of it its some sjw faggot.

this should be very fun.

Somebody start this shit

The beautiful thing is, most murders remain unsolved. When a rando kills someone the cops have nothing to go off of for leads, unless by sheer luck the killer drops their wallet or gets caught on camera.

If any of a million people murder this kid and leave his body in a dumpster, they'd never be caught. Ever.

>(((Hello Cuck)))

Jokes on them. I'm already openly racist on my social media.

>scared of being called a racist

this people are completely out of reality

topcuck.com

Well McCarthy was right.

I guess these guys are also right about there being racists everywhere, but they're super gay about it.

So what's going to happen when genuinely nice people are branded racist for saying something mildly off color?

Seriously, the word has lost all meaning, and it's just going to enable actual racists who would lynch you for dumb shit

THIS is the kind of identity-politics bullying that is causing a resurgence in nationalism and right winged support.

Most people don't give a shit about race relations until you start shoving it in their face and saying they are the problem for being alive.

How fucking retarded are these people

Reported to that guy.

I've never posted a racist comment on Twitter or Facebook so this doesn't hurt me

Gopro to live leak pls. Also use a knife or other object so they can't blame gum violence thx.

it's the government, you silly hilly billy,

Let them keep poking the normies until even the most blue-pilled get angry.

Why interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake?

>In an interview with Nancy Laws of HuffPo, the founder of Hello Bigot — who wishes to remain anonymous

I post pro trump stuff on fb, am i gonna get doxed now?

Isn't this site getting ddos'd into oblivion?

Last I checked it hasn't worked in the past 4 days.

Trudeau will come personally to your house and slap you girlishly for the whole social media to see

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

What are you going to do, expose me?

can he come to my house? i'd love to rape the head of canada on live tv

Fbpb

Hello pedophile/terrorist

Nice rare flag m8

RARE

The domain itself is registered through a UK based company and directs to nameservers belonging to a company also in the UK. This is like two seconds based on whois.

>With an assist from members of the Hello Racist Facebook community

Oh look, a bunch of real names and real addresses of real loved ones.

See how this works?

Good thing I don't use any form of social media, nor post any of my information online.

>mfw

Can confirm. Maybe I'm too much of a Bigot...

Good Luck, I'm Behind 7 Proxies

Remember this is still a thing:

sjwlist.com

>In an interview with Nancy Laws of HuffPo, the founder of Hello Bigot — who wishes to remain anonymous — explains why they feel the need to, as they call it: “Expose a racist.”

>“There are still so many people and segments of society who are still stuck in a place where, for whatever reason, be it hate, ignorance, how they were raised, where they live, etc., racism is still acceptable behavior. It’s still systematically a part of some people’s cultures, lives, and mindset,” they explained, before adding that those people need to be “confronted with their actions.”
>wants to call out racism
>remains anonymous for fear of retaliation

In order to say that racism is wrong, don't we need some kind of evidence to support the theory that the races are equal? As far as I know, there is no such evidence. So how do we even know that racism is wrong?

Uuuh.. how scare i am now..
That stupid guys will be doxed soon.

>who wishes to remain anonymous

lel

>Site is down already

Sure this wont ever be used to frame someone...

>As if they don't say the word nigger in their head at least 10 times a minute and probably believe most of the stereotypes about other races in a very active way.
they don't - that's what makes them mentally ill

This. Things like this are why White Nationalists are on the rise. I'd say the biggest driver is calling people racist for things that blatantly aren't racist. Reuters had a poll out last week attacking Trump supporters. 3/5 questions were factually biased against black people. If you knew blacks commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites, you were a racist. If people keep get called racist for doing completely non racist things, eventually some of those people are going to start talking to actual racists.

Facts being racists really is a great marketing tool for racists. They can easily show that people things like black people commit more crime, or they have more STDs. Since these facts are labeled racist by the MSM and SJWs, it lends credence to actual racists other views.

Step one: You are being lied to about black crime rates and being called a racist when you are right!
Step two: Look at this chart with all the Jews in the media!
Etc.

*CCTV camera in corner swivels round*

>Hello Bigot followers must provide their own names and other personal information, along with a link to the offending post and screenshots.

>Post yfw this turns out to be a trap to get libfags to doxx themselves

>Watch out racist NEETS.
>We'll expose you and you'll lose all your friends and liveli....oh wait.

The left now supports McCarthyism. wew lad

the site went down yesterday when 10 people from Sup Forums visited it.

>the founder wishes to remain anonymous

hmmmmm

That's how I got redpilled

R A R E

ANTHRAX
ANTHRAX
ANTHRAX

>Find liberal twitter accounts
>Inspect element
>Change comments to something racist or Sup Forums tier
>Take screen shot
>Report

What flag? On mobile.

>call everyone racist all the time
>act surprised when people stop caring about being called racist

Can't you just fake it?

You don't even need to dox, it's fucking simple. Just find SJWS that piss you off, make a fake tweet that looks like it's from them, making them appear to be racist, and post their info on there. Pretty soon, the site will lose all legitimacy, because all the cucks will be listed on there. And the people making the racist comments will be hidden behind fake accounts. And to top it off, the site will be take down because the SJWS will petition it and turn on it, because now they're made out to be the racist ones.

I did not need to see that.

>Produce similar website
>Put a bunch of random names
>Site proven to be bullshit
>People lose faith in those kind of websites in the future
Yes, no? Would this work?

If they keep this up they're gonna have a meme time

I heard that the Hello Racist street team makes house calls to make sure you are who you say you are before your account is approved...

Domain Name: HELLORACIST.COM
Registrar: TLD REGISTRAR SOLUTIONS LTD
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1564
Whois Server: whois.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Referral URL: tldregistrarsolutions.com
Name Server: DNS1.ORANGEWEBSITE.COM
Name Server: DNS2.ORANGEWEBSITE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 21-jun-2016
Creation Date: 27-aug-2015
Expiration Date: 27-aug-2019

From whois. Wonder if we can use this info somehow

Witchhunt when? 1000,000 rare pepes to whoever uncovers the (((person))) behind this

5 years ago I was fairly liberal minded. Now I genuinely consider myself a white nationalist

btw guys you can't see the site if you have been posted to it.

This
Yes please expose my accounts that have zero ties to my real identity

Pftahaha

Amyl nitrate is a hell of a drug.

The website isn't working :^(

The website is offline. Probably ran out of bandwidth. Top lel.

>helloracist.com

I'm just pissed that most of these people are just spoiled college age kids who grow up not questioning shit that's spoonfed to them. Millenials can be the generation that solves most of the world's current problems, yet half of us are nannied into dependence with government and told if we aren't handed the world, someone wronged us.

If you notice, every single time there's a tweet, a social media post, an article talking about a sociopolitical issue, people make a complaint and never, NEVER offer a solution.

>Not enough diversity!
>Racism bad!
>Refugees need help!
>Too many islamophobes!
>Stop being sexist!

Any attempt to a solution always boils down to: Government, solve problems for me!

They never offer anything positive and always try to bring you down if you aren't 100% aligned with them.

That is the very definition of a bigot.

That's why I'm so done with these people. You know half of them say it because they want to be noticed and hailed as progressive, and the other half say it because they don't want to be "behind the times."

Capped and saved, just in case

tldregistrarsolutions.com/

Maybe you'll find some info on the faggot behind the website

I wish there was a similar site to expose Australian shitposters.

This is one of those things that's only going to work against White people, right?

Somehow I strongly doubt Jamal's Facebook post about killing White people is going to get him in hot water. Call me crazy.

And I'd bet they haven't caught on to the existence of Tor/proxies yet, so have at it.