JUST

JUST

It wouldn't be believable anyway? Just make the fucking money

Why does this guy think he is entitled to anything but the roles people want to cast him as? That's 30 auditions a million people waiting tables and working shitty jobs in Hollywood are desperate to get.

>If La La Land cleans up at the Oscars, I'm done
I'm sure we'll all miss you. You really were great as "Angry Muslim #8"

If he wants to be cast as an Arab hero I'm sure ISIS Ltd. have a role for him.

Wow, "guy who played a terrorist's son in Munich" would be a big loss to the industry as a whole. I really hope La La Land gets nothing and everyone involved in making it dies a horrible death.

Why didn't they cast him as the female lead? Sexist and racist much??

Well he clearly took that guy's advice and is playing his race card for publicity.

>this guy had to ask for roles
>some shitskin born in north america gets upset when he gets asked to be in films
Why are american born nonwhites such babbies?

I dont wana b terorist i WANT TO BE COOL JOCK OR RACECAR DRIVR

I didn't like La La Land but this wouldn't be a loss in the slightest.

>this isn't diverse enough in 2017

but Al Pacino and De Niro built a career on social profiling

what a bitch, sounds like a cruisy gig playing jihad joe, getting paid.

Mister Mohamed, make your own movie if you're so great, you entitled bitch.

>I could easily get paid to shout allahu akbar and this is bad

try gettting a real job ahmed

How entitled can you possibly be?

Is it really news to an actor that your appearance limits your potential roles? This is like a male complaining that nobody wants to cast them as a princess, or a midget complaining that nobody wants to cast them as a basketball player. You're literally getting paid to play pretend, but that's still not enough for you.

I would have loved to be a model, but guess what, I'm ugly, so that's not happening. If this guy isn't happy with the roles being offered to him, he shouldn't have gone into acting or he should learn to write his own shit.

Denzel is about to be the 7th person in history to have more than 2 best actor awards. You know how he did it? Being a great actor, not by bitching

>“…people say: ‘Oh, the difficulty of making a movie.’ I’m like, listen, send your son to Iraq–that’s difficult. It’s just a movie. It’s like, relax. I don’t play that precious nonsense.”

>“Making a movie is a luxury,” he stressed. “It’s an opportunity, and most importantly, it’s a gift. Obviously, everybody here is talented enough to do that, but don’t get it twisted. It’s just a movie. It ain’t that big a deal.”

I have rejected 30 easy foot-in-the-door jobs that most people in the area would kill for because I deserve to be an A-list actor because diversity

But why the FUCK does the main two characters be white? Why couldn't the writer and director made Gosling a black guy? That obviously would make the film better because it'll actually be fucking DIVERSE!

Seriously though. Why wouldn't the writer and director make Seb a black guy? I don't give a fuck what he wanted to do for his vision of the film he was making. Film is art for the people and the people ONLY!!

Sounds like your agent is typecasting you, not Hollywood.

>I keep accepting roles that have stereotypes attached to my race.
>WHY DO THEY KEEP ASKING ME TO PLAY THE SAME PARTS I ALWAYS AGREE TO PLAY?

>But why the FUCK does the main two characters be white?
Why can't they be white? are you racist?. If you don't like it make your own movie with as many blacks as you want

Seriously though, what does him getting type cast have to do with La La Land winning?

Could be a nice idea for a movie desu.

>"Jihad Birdman (or the unexpected virtue of triggering muh feelings)"

Fuck La La Land and fuck white people.

>it's a brown person lumps themselves in with black people as ""POC"" to feel better about themselves episode
so what does he want to win?

You really don't get that he's kidding?

>falling for bait

La La Land = white supremacy wins again. Just like the Patriots.

i'm black and la la land was the best movie this year.

Because somehow La La Land is this representation of white might.

I'm a brown guy and I love the film and score.

Gee Hakim, maybe just be happy you even got those terrorist roles. I'm sure there were 20 other guys that wanted them.

Wait 20-30 years and maybe diversity has completely rotted peoples minds and people want to go and watch your brown ass in a lead role.

What, your deserve a chance because you are brown? Fuck you.

I think it's because he's really ugly though. Shame though, because he was great in Captain Phillips and good in Eye in the sky

What's La La Land had to do with anything? This guy sounds like he's ready to explode.

desu, his captain phillips role will be remembered for decades. cant complain when you're that ugly and still get that attention

>claims not to be a terrorist
>uses threats to get his way

??????

are we really in store for four years of "let's pick the thing with most white people, and declare it winning anything white supremacy"?

blame islam mohamed not hollywood

Oh black is now diverse? Go watch bollywood films or some african flick. Theres all the diversity you need.

Forced diversity in films and media has gone so far. It doesn't feel natural anymore. You see the cover and think, "they didn't hire him because he is a good actor, they hired him because he is black".

Going for diversity in the workplaces has turned out to be a massive mistake. You could easily get better results by just hiring the best and most qualified people, instead of giving some token nigger a chance because the left demands you to.

Munich came out less then 10 years ago iirc. This guy is just some whinny early 20 something milennial. Nothing to see here move along.

whoops I forgot, yeah I meant 8

Let's compromise and give him a main role as THE terrorist.

>I was told I was lucky I could use my ethnicity as a playing card
This guy was absolutely correct and this faggot literally wouldn't have a career in the first place without his race.

meanwhile people would kill to get a chance for an audition as bum, hooker, junkie, religious fanatic #7, whatever. IT'S PLAY PRETEND.

entitled son of a bitch, be grateful.

on the other hand
>If La La Land clears for Oscars
doesn't not compute at all? WTF?

If they would cast white people as the children of islamic terrorists, then he would be complaining about that
There is no pleasing these SJWs

Actually that's what they should do. Make a movie about white people suicide bombing mosques and shit and see what they have to say about that

'cleans up' means if it basically sweeps its nominations

>I look like a terorrist yet casting directors keep calling me for terrorist roles!!!

Are all Arabs this fucking dumb and perpetually butthurt??

it's a rhetorical question

I get that, what I don't get is what it has to do with anything, especially the rant in question