Dear USA

Dear USA,
Why can't we be friends?!

Friendship is about reciprocity. You have nothing to offer us, therefore a friendship cannot exist.

>nothing to offer us
homosexual detected

What does a friendship with Russia provide to us?

leverage against china in international politics. 2 of the 3 major superpowers teaming up is very overpowered. sadly i doubt it will ever happen because cold war

Big burly men

Russia is not a superpower, and they provide us no leverage with China that we don't already get from them naturally. China and Russia have geopolitical grand strategies that are already greatly at odds with one another.

Я люблю твoю cтpaнy. Mы мoжeм быть дpyзья.

There isn't anything I want more in terms of American foreign policy. Unfortunately our government is autistic and Jewish.

Go to bed, McCain.

t. Dotard Trump

Jesus Christ you're a fucking downer
Life isn't Civ V
Rich old men running our countries hate eachother
Doesn't mean the people have to
Love you boys send over some Vodka and Kvass

USA will able to use Aircraft Carriers like do it before

>Life isn't Civ V
Uhhh, when we're talking about geopolitical strategy, it 100% is.

Don't be jealous, Pablo.

Don't worry
Just go for cultural win

I wish you were friends. Your enemy is China.

i want to be. drop germany/france and side with you and the anglos until they stop being pussies

Don't drop us. Germans are subhumans that should be eradicated like a virus.

Because since the cold war you have been insidiously poisoning American discourse. The KGB carried out ops on US soil, and now the FSB does it again online. You are doing the same thing any power would do if they're on the back foot, but in truth, as much as I appreciate Russian culture, you are just another nation that yearns to be under the rule of an iron fist, rather than embracing freedom. Like a white middle eastern country, and with that, we are nothing alike.
(yes proxy)

we already got scientific win

because our government is full of retards who think that playing world police is a good idea and Putin seems to be set on antagonizing them

CIA doesn't want us to.