F
O

kek
Brazil is catholic ISIS now

Never thought i would say this.
I'm proud of you, son

Based Brazil, faggots deserve to die.

Did they voted for Pencinho?

But homosexuality is recognized as a disease anywhere you go. Right?

Europeans really know nothing about the world, the cause of this is the rise of pentecostalism, catholics only care about replaced atheistic white people with hordes of pious niggers

nice

Wish this got implemented here as well. There has been so much fag pandering here in recent years that it's getting nauseating.

In Western and Eastern Europe? Yes.

t. Norteño aka closet faggot

But being gay is really a disease. The norm in all species: You must be heterossexual or bissexual.

There are no species with homossexual only relationships.

>catholics only care about replaced atheistic white people with hordes of pious niggers
Is there anything wrong with this?

Atheistic wh*te "people" wagging war on believers or not sympathizers of their Godless ideologies have caused so many deaths, particularly in the last century, that replacing them, unless they return to the right path, is the only chance this planet has to survive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_whiptail

You used to be able to call in sick from work here if you felt gay.
Times change...

atheist white people is a codeword for jews

>female only

Hopefully, one day humans we'll be female only, too

>parthenogenesis

Horrible example.

You are mentally ill of you like only men or women. You must like both if you have gay tendencies.

>open your shitty african religion center
>get destroyed by based christians

Y'all niggers can gtfo back to africa and take your voodoo shit with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUV_W-IZ5vg

Yes, there are no homossexuals in monkeys, only bissexuals.

Homossexuals are afraid of women.

>you must like men and women to be gay
wut

Based shitpost country

99% of homossexuals are afraid of women, high degree of misogyny and can not deal with female sexual bureaucracy.

Again, there are no homossexual monkeys, only bissexual monkeys.

wtf i love brazil now

What?
Wasn't Brazil gay friendly? Aren't there a lot of gays in Rio or some other big city?

Anyways, if you think homosexuality is a mental illness, you are the one with the illness.

brazil is like south africa in that gays have rights and all that but the general populace is hostile to them, although it seem brazil will soon make gays illegal, too. kek.

Rio is the center of Brazil's degeneracy. Literally all Brazil's stereotypes comes from Rio alone. Rio is a massive shithole that it's currently in a semi-civil war state to the point that the army is having to make the security.

I fucking hate Rio so much.

so homo is a disease?
i knew it!

>but the general populace is hostile to them

No one cares about gays. You will only find some isolated cases of faggots here and there just like every place

aren't trannies and gays being killed/raped all the time in brazil?

Conversion therapy =/= No gay rights. You're dumb. We have in some places in Netherlands too.

90% drug/crime related. No one cares about gays.

>entire world is moving forward
>Brazil moves backwards into the 50s

Every European country have conversion therapy. You are just ignorant about psychology

No gay friendly place would make homosexuality a disease. You'd be implying that there is something wrong with being gay (which there isn't).

nytimes.com/2016/07/06/world/americas/brazil-anti-gay-violence.html?_r=0
>Nearly 1,600 people have died in hate-motivated attacks in the past four and half years, according to Grupo Gay da Bahia, which tracks the deaths through news articles. By its tally, a gay or transgender person is killed almost every day in this nation of 200 million.

hmmm, what did they mean by this?

Weak bait

Absolut bullshit, this is gay agenda.

Lot of gays in Mexico die in drug violence too.

yeah, but not as frequently as in brazil

Fuck off spic, you know nothing about this country. No one cares about gays. I'm gay myself. B-but some gays are killed! Just like everyone else in homicide rates, it's not hate related.

I'm gay and it literally is. Being attracted to your own sex isn't natural. And I'm not one of those self haters too. I accept it but it still means your are biologically deficient.

Conversion therapy is legal in Switzerland.

thelocal.ch/20160314/gay-teen-forced-into-therapy-cure/amp

>404
mmmm..

>Conversion therapy is legal in Switzerland.
And? A nutcase pseudoscience grouo of cultists can offer any service they want. But homosexuality isnt considered a disease anywhere in the civilized world (you know, the places where they do actual science) you colossal brainlet

>But homosexuality isnt considered a disease anywhere in the civilized world

Neither here. They are just liberating conversion therapy just like in any first world country.

get fucked, then dumb faggot. can't wait for brazil to turn into a christian theocracy, will be fun af.

t. gay chilango

>christian theocracy

0% of chances. Gays, bears, etc, aren't discriminated here. Only feminine faggots and trannies so I don't care. I hate them too.

I'm a medfag and a shit ton of my colleagues will agree that it's a disorder, even the women, but no one wants to deal with the drama of being public about it. Ironically, homosexuals are also overrepresented in healthcare.

do you have many evangelical friends? do they know you're a faggot?

t. gay chilango

If you act like a normal man, no one give a shit, really. That's why most gays are becoming bears. Being a faggot is repulsive anyway.

how about you answer my actual question, tho?
>Being a faggot is repulsive anyway.
so is being brazilian. unfortunately, genocide is not as fashionable these days

Fuck off, retard.

Nobody likes obnoxious faggots like you.

It isn't necessarily a disease if it doesn't affect you physiologically. It can't be "cured" either because it's going against your desires, and those desires aren't hurting anybody.
It does against the goal of an organism to reproduce, but so what? We humans have sex for pleasure too, and that is also going against it. Homosexuals are a very small part of the species too, so they can't end an species by themselves.

Whatever you got against homosexuality is a social construction. I dare you to give me an objective reason why it's wrong for them to be gay.
>my colleagues will agree that it's a disorder why?

nobody like you either, fucking scum.

Basically we are becoming like Ancient Greece where no one give a shit about gay couples or anal sex. Only faggots are discriminated and I love it. I hate faggots too.

Gay being feminine is very 80's or 90's

>being so pathetic that you get triggered over a thread on Sup Forums
TOP KEK, no wonder nobody likes faggots.

Go back to /cum/, Norteño rat.

>inserts himself on a conversation just to call names
>calls others triggered
kek

Why are faggots, like you two, so pathetic?

S E E T H I N G

>tfw i'm gay and you can't do anything about it

You'll die of AIDS while getting triggered over a Sup Forums thread and meanwhile I'll continue living a happy life with a real family.

But you could. Help us help you.

>he doesn't know about condoms
did you went to catholic school? kek
>getting triggered
you're the one who seems mad, tho?

Not really, you're the one that sounds triggered as fuck.

concordo, aqueles viadinhos que falam com uma voz estranha que dão nojo

Strictly speaking it is a disorder seeing as how the current consensus on the cause being excessive exposure to the opposite sex hormone during development of sexual characteristics in the womb. I would hope that any medical professional would develop their opinions around facts rather than feelings in this case.

That is not to say that gays should be vilified or forced into therapy because there is nothing inherently unhealthy about it but still to deny that it is a disorder is plain ignorance.

yeah, i'm the one replying within seconds of the other one out of pure rage :)

Seek help, buddy. You clearly need it.

social cleansing when

t. gay chilango

If you are gay and can't like feminine body, try to fuck a transman.

WTF I love Brazil now!

Are you saying they are all women? Holy shit. They are manlier than me. Fuck this world.

That's... unexpected. And they look stable and happy enough, unlike mtf transfaggots. Maybe emulating women is a miserable experience?

Yes, they are all women. I would fuck Buck Angel any day.

their eyes show they are women
men with these eyes make me want to punch them

Lower left is pretty convincing though.

Good job, BR.

look at how big their irises are and how shiny the eyes are
not gonna lie, there are men with eyes like that but I want to beat the shit out of them holy shit

To me she looks like a man. Would fuck.

Alhamdulillah.

Buck Angel is the dream of every top gay bear. She looks like a hot dilf and you can fuck her anytime without condoms and fear of HIV. Such a dream.

fucking based

that allied woth the fact that all public schools will now have a priest teaching catholicism due to an agreement with the Vatican signed in 2008 makes me rock hard

Based.

Bolsonaro 2018 and we're fucking set.

>southamerica will be the last bastion of decency
raelly maeks me zhink

Too bad we're swimming in leftists, so it might not last long.

You are doing the lord's work, Brazil.

>forward
This retarded mentality that tolerance of everything is "forward" makes no sense.

It's all part of the Communist roots of modern leftist/progressive movements. The goal is to have people accept that a constantly changing society is good, that one must always make "progress" towards moving "forward". These goals are intentionally ambiguous and unachievable, as once they can be perceived to have been reached in any fashion further goals of change are set and the process starts anew. In this fashion the populace are set at two diametrically opposed principles. The progressive/leftist/Communist/etc. is never satisfied with society as it was or is now, which serves to undermine social bonding factors such as tradition or a shared cultural identity. They are also constantly striving towards transforming whatever society they live in into what is perceived as a "better" or more "enlightened" one, but as a goal it can never come to pass because when any changes come to pass they fall under the dissatisfaction of the first principle, and the cycle starts again.

It doesn't make any sense to those who are on the outside of it because it's not supposed to make any sense. The only goal is to destabilize and demoralize the current society to allow Communism to take over.

It's a good example. The lizards have homosexual sex, although it's not know what effect it has on ovulation, if any.

lol i thought conversion therapy means like in iran, m2f

well desu the decision to strike it off from the list of diseases in the usa was rather political

>atheist white people is a codeword for jews
If Hitler and his cronies were jews like the bolsheviks, then who's jewing who?