Fuck you INT for making me play this piece of shit game

Fuck you INT for making me play this piece of shit game.
I almost broke my monitor because of this.
Fuck you sweden for creating this sadistic torture machine.

At least im free now!
Paracucks can suck my dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9No8kVSXqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally look at a map with changing colours
>WHOAMG, THIS GAME IS SO DEEP, I AM LE SMARTER MAN BECAUSE OF MUH "INTELLECTUAL" GAME

Fuck the Paracucks.

Yeah idk man I just use the console every time.

Ck2 is better in almost every way except for colonialism.

>playing DLC: the game; revenge of the Swedish Jew
They fucking ruined that game with all the garbage expansions that have all the good shit behind a paywall.

Daily Reminder that Stellaris and Vic 2 are the only ParaJew games you should be playing and also torrenting.

>stellaris
>lacks any and all mid-late game
So much fun dude

CK2 is the best Paradox game
>add 21123123 martial to an african warlord
>install rapemod
>raid european countries and enslave wh*Te women
feels good except for the fact some mulattos have turkish face portraits

Just stick to the Job simulators, Hans.

paracucks killed wargame desu

>They fucking ruined that game with all the garbage expansions that have all the good shit behind a paywall
how can they ruin a game with stuff that isn't even necessary to run the game, and when you can pick any specific update of the game to play?
also, there's extremely few DLC's for the game that are even remotely considered necessary, and the game is still pretty fun without them
never really been 2deep4u, paradox just makes grand strategy games with a notably broad range of mechanics which make the world far more interactive, than the civ series for example
thanks for warband btw, i dont even care if butterlord doesn't come out until 3018 im happy with muh mods

niga you have no idea how much fun they actually are

have you ever played euro truck simulator? there's a scandinavia dlc

I play Farming Simulator. It's pretty lit when you're drinking beer and blasting country music while playing

Anno 1800, Bannerlord, and Guild 3 are the only things I'm watching atm. Mods can hold me over for now.

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from? Where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?

>Not just playing based Prussia and steam rolling central Europe

mybe this will ease your anger, Friedrich?

Yeah. I play truckers-mp from time to time and I used to play Flight sim X as a teen.

>blobbing as prussia
>not sticking to 1914 borders+austria and the sudetes

>Being a pleb

hope you did not get jewed with the dlc.

>Bannerlord
>thinking the roaches will ever release bannerlord.

conquest of paradise -- necessary if you want to play as a tribe
common sense -- absolutely necessary to keep up in tech
art of war/cossacks -- necessary if you want to vassal feed and blob
rights of man -- debase currency important for counteracting the corruption mechanic they added with the dlc (which was a huge middle finger for vanilla players) as well as being able to afford technology

so yeah, less than half of the dlc's are arguably necessary to have an optimal time
honestly, all that is necessary IMO is common sense, art of war and rights of man

What the fuck is "INT"?

git gud

Having a laugh at the thought of a German getting angry at his monitor

wow what a tough guy

an integer of 32 bits

you can pirate all the dlc and play on steam with no repercussions whatsoever

My Iroquois occupied UK

>the korean poster is actually korean
I am genuinely shocked

My first Ironman game. What country should I play?

Ottomans/France/Portugal/Castile/Muscovy.

As France start by no CB'ing Byz to spread your AE a bit in Anatolia, as the Otto you have 3 fronts to expand, just swap between Africa, Asia and Europe and never be at peace

Do you play your on country?

start as Ayutthaya, conquer Khmer, become emperor of China

I love this game, CK2 is just stupid.
'Oh you keep this realm stable and successfull, well too bad that I, your great-uncles 10th bastard son have a claim to your throne and all of your above 50 opinion vasalls support me and that will fuck the realm toally up!'

I don't have Mandate of Heaven or Third Rome.

Castille tbqh.
You will have your peace and can learn the basics slowly

Byzantium/Albania/The Knights

I agree it's stupid, but for different reasons, namely that it's impossible for you to lose if you create an imperial title. It's still possible for your family line to go extinct, but usually there is the seduction focus and legitimized bastards to help with that issue.

My last game I play as Brandenburg trying to form Prussia but failed. I allied with Poland and they keep fucked up, first they lost personal union with Lithuania then they got gang raped by Teutonic+Hungary.

bolan is complete shit this patch, ally muscovy since they're completely broken and ally denmark too if they're allied to muscovy/russia. you can be patient if you're having trouble, once you complete three idea groups your troops get silly strong

Knights I started today. r8

Paradox games are trash my guy. Even EU3 and Vic 2 were bad, EU4 and CK2 are irredeemable DLCwhore garbage and HOI has always been autism incarnate

>he buys paradox games

>Start as an African OPM tribe ten million miles away from everything relevant on Very Hard
>Become unstoppable powerhouse in 20 years

I used to like EU4 more before I got gud.

Once you suss out Paradox games they lose all challenge.
The AI still can't really deal with vassal feeding so it's easy to break down the major powers early on.

I pirate them you illiterate gaulish ape

Now I'm glad I'm not good at it.

It's because of how institutions work. Back in EU3 Westernizing was a challenge. Now with the Swedish company of Paracucks becoming more DLC (with shit like the "free" women in history DLC), they need to appeal to dindus so now institutions work in such a way that your average nigger tribe can become a fucking dominant global power with ease.

>HOI has always been autism incarnate
I recently got into HoI III, and what pains me is that now I see what HoI IV could have been. It could've been a better HoI III rather than the dumbed down shit it became.

Did my first Ironman run as Muscovy > Russia.
I think I did quite well, managed to becomes trade leader of seven different goods and as my last dumb war kicked Turks out of shores of Black Sea and Constantinople became mighty Tsargrad.
Thinking of doing Chukchi next just for shits and giggles.

Westernization was easy. It's all easy. The game was better when I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

On my first ironman Muscovy run I got PU'd by France

>playing paradox garbage
kek

>Disabled achievements
Nice consoles you little shit

>Fuck you sweden for creating this sadistic torture machine.
its the easiest paradox game you absolute pleb
go play darkest hour or victoria 2, at least those are good

My advice to all the crybabies here: play the game in multiplayer.

Muscovy isn't that easy for starters. And I noticed most new France players get coalitioned a lot.

Nah I just save scum a little

Actually a legitimately hard game because Poland got dismantled and Russia's still cucked af up in the north.

>
>Muscovy isn't that easy...
For retards, especially after 3rome DLC

>he failed to use the paint bucket.

I'm a seasoned player mate, Muscovy is obviously easy for me, but I wouldn't advise it as a starter nation.

No, it's actually a good starter nation. Having biggest army in neighborhood, surrounded by shitty hordes. Following N1 religion, well suited for military abominations. In latest patches Lithuania refuses the union and even when he doesn't you can easily find ally against Poland. Siberian frontier is great. Only downside may be a shitty economy, but Economic ideas will fix it.

>Vic 2
they even failed to create a some kind of realistic economic model so it's not worth playing

This
I can't understand all the Vic2 worship. Economic system wasn't modelled well, colonialism is also heavily irrational. Casus belly system is annoying like that in ck2.

I'm plotting to do a sunset invasion run as Aztec, what am I in for?

Im missing my fix for the parajew.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

As TUUUUUURK MASTER RACE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r9No8kVSXqQ