Why would anyone want this racist bigoted sack of orange dog shit to be the President?

Why would anyone want this racist bigoted sack of orange dog shit to be the President?

>Look reddit, I posted it again

>racist bigoted sack of orange dog shit

they prefer his brand over the other racist bigoted sacks of orange dog shits that are running

cos ur gay

Wall

lel oh pee btfo

hi cenk

How is he racist?

Racist or not, he makes his own party squirm in disgust. All I want to see is chaos.

I will be honest here because I don't want Hilary. I want Sanders, but he isn't going to win. Neither is Gary. The best I can hope for is for him to be a lame duck president.

Keep the spics out

>1 post by this Jew

I think the "bigoted" gets me a bit more, since that has no fucking sense, as for racist they just miss use it for xenephobic, which he isn't either.

>if you don't change your beliefs to mine when I say so you are a bigot!

Name 1 thing he said that was racist

I'll wait

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Why is this so funny?

I MEAN C'MON I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST CAN'T SEE IT YOU FUCKING BIGOT IT'S CURRENT YEAR YOU FUCKING WHITE CHINK MALE

Either way, the next president of the United States will be impeached.

He said they have an inherent trait of laziness in a 1999 Playboy magazine interview. I guess if blacks can forgive Robert Byrd for being a Klan Leader of ALL OF WEST VIRGINIA, they can forgive a 20 year old remark by an otherwise pretty tolerant business mogul.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

the same was said about Obongo, and look where we are

Because Kek wills it.

Fuck off to reddit you dumb cuck. How can you think trump will not be the best president you’ve ever had:

>not a paid puppet
>not pc
>cares more about his own people than illegals or refugees
>cares about vets
>is a strong character and negotiator
>wants to build a wall and keep usa safe
>not a cuck

If all european countries had a leader like this, do you think that sweden would have a 1000% increase in rape? Do you think charlie hebdo, the paris attacks, the brussels bombings and all the other violent crimes would have happened?

Jesus, get your fucking pc head out of your ass. Maybe you should move to africa and live amongst the god damn savages, then you will understand how special and privileged you fuckers really are. Any place that is whites only is safe, prosperous and clean.

As soon as you let the non whites in, it goes down the drain. I’ve spent the last year of my life and thousands of rands getting my shit ready so that i can leave here and i am not planning on getting there so that you pc cucks can fuck it up with more nignogs and muslims.

anytime the left tries this hard to keep someone out of office they probably belong there. i dont even like trump. im voting for him out of spite.

>limping out over shit tier b8

Take it easy man, it's just b8

>RAGE FILLED RESPONSE FULL OF CURSES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

PLEASE HELP I HIT MY AL CAPS KEY TOO HARD IN ANGER AND NOW IT'S STUCK

Cenk is that you or Jimmy? Probably Jimmy

yeah at least he doesn't try to hide his smell with perfume.

No one does.

Because I love him.

>this eigo sensei thinks he can kid me

Dunno about USA, but the world would definitely be happier without papa amerifat poking his nose into everyone's businesses and starting shit when you refuse to suck his dick just the way he likes it.

This. NO ONE!

wtf i hate trump now

Just to ruin the next 8 years for you OP. Entirely worth it.

hahaha i didn't see you already posted that

Look who can count to potato.

because fuck you that's why

To piss you off
/thread

wow, wtf. Trump sucks now.

i'm #shillforhill now

Yeah im with it. Would you care to define for me what you think racism is and who can be guilty of it

Don't worry, there aren't many left who are.

He's not the best, but he's the best we got.

EPIC
SIMPLY EPIC

Who gives a fuck if he's racist or not at this point honestly.
That would be the least of his bad qualities.
He's a fucking spastic.

also
>I-IT'S ONLY RACISM IF YOU ACTUALLY SAY YOU HATE NIGGERS!!

There is literally no way Trump cannot win at this point.

>Proof?

Sanders supporters have been focusing their attacks on Hillary and aren't likely to go with their long-time rival, but rather turn to the other side against her. She's already put a bad taste in their mouth, so to think for them to support her rather than someone else entirely is asinine.

He won the GOP nomination. He is unstoppable. These threads are nothing but Buzzfeed / Huffingtonposters in denial attempting to change your belief of the majority.

Racist....that's code word to hide the fact that you suck Mexican's dicks and are ashamed of it

Cause it would be more fun than Hilldog.