If a man doesnt like dogs, hes a piece of shit

>If a man doesnt like dogs, hes a piece of shit

how accurate is this? It seems like only numales and third world savages hate dogs

Eh, I don't like big dogs. Too much like standing near a bomb.

100% accurate. You can hardly call yourself a man and dislike dogs.

100% I don't trust anyone that doesn't like dogs.

If you can't outwrestle a dog you're a bitch. My friend's pit bull attacked him and I wrestled it down to the ground until he could get the muzzle on it.

Dogs are great judges of character, right off the bat. If a dog doesn't like you, it's probably because you suck. If you don't like dogs, you're mad that dogs know you better than you do.

A true man shoots a rabid dog with a shotgun.

Muslims and nogs generally dislike dogs.
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

cant hate mans best friend and still call yourself a man

Dog wasn't rabid. His bitch was in heat and he kept (stupidly) pranking with the male about it. Not the dog's fault, he didn't deserve to be shot.

Rate my dog.

Fuzzy/10

a nigger shoots a rabid dog with a shotgun

shaggy/10

You are lucky you have fingers.

Should have shot your stupid friend instead then.

my dogs doesnt like black people. she barks onlly at them

I'm good with dogs, I work around them all the time. I've had dogs, they're great pets. But I no longer like dogs because people treat them like they are their children and because I can not for a minute tolerate the smell of dog shit.

Because they're not good people. The dog knows this.

fuck, I just thought about wishbone and realized hes dead

I never used to like dogs, but as I've become more lonely I've really taken to them and want one for company. They make me smile, whereas almost nothing else does.

Post your puppers
Pic related is mine

My method of getting a dog to unlatch its bite actually involves sticking my fingers at the hinge of its jaw hard enough to hurt. Never fails, dog tries to bite me instead of what it has in its mouth. After that it's the matter of not getting bit and getting your weight on top of it.

Eh, he drinks his beers with me.

They're annoying, daft, aggressive, noisy and they shit everywhere and have fleas and stink. Dogs are fucking vermin.

I don't think it makes you a piece of shit if you don't outright like dogs.

On the other hand, my life improved when I got over it and started liking dogs.

Had a ebin Sausage Dog, she was great but she died.

Now I am married and my wife wants a dog, going to get her a Sausage Dog AND going to get the Sausage Dog a PUG friend.

Cant wait.

Here's my pupper

Shouldn't you be making someone a kebab Ahmed?

What breed should I get anons? Never had a dog before

Word for word what I was gonna post, maybe a comma after the 100%

>Getting a pug
That breed should not carry on. Them existing is animal abuse, Google their skulls and the dozens of health issues they have. Most small dogs are like that.

It's literally one of the corner stones of society
>mudslimes don't like dogs
Definitely not to be trusted
>women prefer cats over dogs
Definitely not to be trusted

Even black people like dogs

they're Man's Best Friend for a fucking reason

Doberman. Hitler's breed.

My nigga

German Shepherds are the GOAT dog breed.

Don't get one if you don't have time to play with/exercise it though. if you're lazy, get a great dane, they're chill as fuck

Dogs are bro tier.

Dogs have been allies to man for centuries. Those who dislike dogs shall be considered no man.

Depends on what you're willing to put up with. I know border collies and German shepherds are extremely smart, but get pretty stir crazy. If you like hunting, a hound dog is fun, but they tend to follow their noses a lot. I had a couple beagles that followed their noses too far and ended up getting hit. I still miss the little guys.

Decent pupper/10

My first dog was a muttbof a german ahwpherds and he was older than me , my family told me that wgen i was cryind he start to bark with me

It is a fact

My uncle had a Great Dane, I remember him being very calm indeed

*mutt of a german shepherds

Only Nu male faggots that own cats don't like dogs. For reference -

You should kill yourself. A loyal big dog is unbeatable.

t. My German shepherd and Akita

dogger/10

You do your flag a great disservice, faggot.

Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind. It is no accident that the contemplative Egyptians, together with such later poetic spirits as Poe, Gautier, Baudelaire, and Swinburne, were all sincere worshippers of the supple grimalkin.

Hitler owned a German Shepherd you retard. Look up Blondie

t. Reddit

Autistic faggot

My dog contracted parvo today even after getting his vaccines. It fucking kills me to see him look so sick. Fuck, I'm so scared.

Are bordercollies the whites of dogs?

Cats are just useless shits.

Why not just go to the Animal Welfare league and pick out some cute pups there, pugs are disgusting though senpai. Every moment they're alive is agony for them

Probably a Lab or something that has a nice temperament and is easy to train

I have never seen "Im a skirt-wearing cock smoker" written in that many words before.

This

Reptiles, owls and crows are better.

Actually, upon further reading it does appear that I was memed as a child and never corrected that knowledge. I knew Hitler owned a German Shepard, but I thought the Nazi party bred the doberman. Save this post, you'll never see someone admitting they're wrong on Sup Forums again.

I'm assuming this is /an/ copypasta?

I like dogs, just not owning one.

Your shitpost abilities are strong my friend.

Fuck
I'm sorry, I lost a puppy that was going to be a fucking 10/10 when he grew up to parvo
Such a god damn shame
I couldn't afford the expensive surgery and only managed to afford the hopeful option
He got sicker, then got real good for a couple of days, and then just passed in his sleep
Fuck I'm getting grim memories and bad flashbacks
Sorry, I realize this isn't helping you at all....

Stay strong and just be there for him, make sure he can drink his water, and get him into treatment asap

I retract my "retard" comment. Have a good day.

Fun fact - Kaiser Wilhelm had multiple dachshunds, up to 5 at a time. He also had German shepherds later, as the breed was still new.

Dogs seem to be able to tell if you're a good person or not

They dislike black people also

They seem to dislike numales and muslims as well. It's like they can see into your soul. So perhaps these people don't like dogs because the dogs have already judged them and found them to be undesirables

Real world example, my dog hates my girlfriend and constantly growls at her, we got the dog together so it's unrelated to me. He just growls at her, can't stand being around her, tenses up when she touches him, literally rolls his eyes and looks at me like "really". I don't encourage the behavior I try to ignore it usually. The odd thing is, she's convinced the dog loves her despite all evidence and it's almost as if she's blinded to reality too convinced of her own value and wrapped up in a selfish perspective - It's sad and tragic... but in this case my dog as accurately detected an invisible personality flaw seemingly out of nowhere and judged her on it

makes you think

Ass-a-slam-n-lickem

This is Lovecraft isn't it?

Lovecraft was a huge beta fag

Is this a Jack Russell?
I like small doggos, but not the yappy kind.

I hope a dingo fucks you in the ass

Rate my cock

Before you say im a fag

BEST ALARM SYSTEM EVER

Keep him hydrated and comforted. I've nursed lots of dogs through parvo -- it's not a death sentence. Sometimes they die anyway, but at least they'll die safe and warm with you by their side.

Pic related my two puppers. Really quiet, small and smelly.

Not 100% true. I've had to fight dogs twice working at an animal shelter, and some of them were pretty vicious. I had one go after my foot, leg, and groin, and yeah I wrestled it but it was the risk of almost losing my dick AND ending up with it grabbing my arm and refusing to let go. Likewise, two dogs into a fight and I had to break it up with zero assistance (all the other workers were women and they refused to get near the big dogs OR hand me a bully stick/blow a whistle). It was a life or death thing for the dog being attacked, so I just threw myself in there and started throwing punches/kicks to break it up. One of them got my hand and I nearly lost it, but I ended up surviving (and so did the dogs) with just some scars.

When you say "you should be able to wrestle a dog," that shit needs the asterisk for "a dog that you know." Strange dogs are fucking wild animals.

I don't like chihuahua

9/10

Minus 1 cause these things always run from me at the pet store

Cats are for lazy people and shut ins desu.

i like dogs but i dont want to live with them
fuck all the molting, shit and piss honestly

Kill each other you worthless niggers.

Yeah, to clarify my post I was only really able to do that because a) it was distracted when I came at it and b) I knew exactly what I was going to do to it. If it had attacked me first, I'd have been fucked because my friend would have panicked. I'd have still won, but I'd have needed some stitches.

Same deal for multiple dogs. If you can't immobilize the fucker right away, you're getting bit.

get one mane, they are better than people.

While I dislike the Queen, she has a fucking squad of like 8 Corgis
Excellent taste

will never understand why people think these are dogs. they are obviously wolves

My dog does the same

Wilhelm II and his shepherd

10/10
accurate

>dogs have a good sense of character

You do realize character and personality are dynamic and change with setting. If I have a fear of dogs or don't like them and I'm around one I'm obviously going come off differently in how I portray myself and how I am perceived.

They don't belong in the city. If I want shit on the streets, I'll go to India.

Ferrets would be so fucking top tier if it weren't for the absurd amount of shit that they produce
They're complete bros, cute as shit, and it's fun to play with them because they're just fucking noodles

why did you take it out for walks or near other animals? vet clearly said to not let it have contact with any other animal. currently my puppy is only allowed on the fenced backyard, and i have no other animals in the house

Why do you hang out with fags who think owning a pit bull is cool?

Mexican or Black?

it doesn't matter if somebody doesn't like dogs

if a man is scared of dogs he's probably a piece of shit.

I like dogs

I just have no room for a big dogger and if I'm getting something small is rather a cat for that

While it is 100% accurate, a dog is more like a barometer, for third parties. Which might be why numales and muslims don't like them.

A dog will listen to you if you are the alpha, on a personal, emotional, spiritual level. A muslim is a coward, outright. Numales are not even at the bottom of the food chain, they're below even that. A dog would neither listen to nor respect either. If they had dogs, the animals would run wild around and on them as if they weren't even there; So they get rid of them.

would pet/10

Kill yourself Ahmed. Good dog owners pick up after their dogs

White. He was planning on training them to help him hunt bear. Idiot never owned a dog in his life and wanted to take them hunting.

When I was 16, the neighbor's dogs attacked me when I was walking the trash to the end of the road. We live in the country, and it was a pretty long ways down.

Pic related and my other two came running and got them off of me, killing one and wounding the other. I don't know if I would've died to his dogs, but I would've been hurt a lot worse had they not intervened.

I had to come home and put pic related down two weeks ago, because my mom couldn't bring herself to do it.

I cried really hard, Sup Forums. My dogs would lay down their lives for me, and them dying hurts.

>Sage?
In ancient Persian folk etymology the word sag (dog) was derived from seh-yak (one third) because one third of its essence is human.
>If you hate a dog, you're not human
Kek