ROAST ME

Don't hold back

Looks like you have a good future ahead of you. Study hard and remember: take it one day at a time.

Handsome guy, 8/10. Enjoy an easy life, gene jelly for sure.

Don't worry about you're problems. Just know that you're loved by those around you.

Besides the pizza face, you look pretty good.

Proactive, faggot. look it up.

I bet you're a swell guy.

You probably can't see shit with that black shit in your eyes

Hahaha Ray Charles Stevie Wonder motherfucker hahaha

Wash your damn face once in a while. Other than that, I got nothing.

Hey man dont let all these mean posters get you down :c

Happy 4th, friend.

A girl is touching your left shoulder. She seems like she's trying to get into the frame with you. This means you're charismatic. That's the only important thing.

Only do psychedelics. And remember, Jesus loves you.

This.

LOL nice bar on your face dum-dum I bet you can't even see anything. You're stupid.

Milk of magnesia dries up pimples and makes them go away quickly.

T. A person that never had pimples

I got nothing man happy 4th

Use coconut oil and apple cider vinager accompanied by a good acne cream and that shit should start fading. Other than that you should be confident and trybyour hardest to complete the goals you wish to accomplish. God bless

Scooter?

You look like a guy who is about to get banned from Sup Forums.

>tfw never had acne
>still never had a gf

post the chick

Very attractive, would hide my qt white gf from.

disgusting cunt, learn to wash your face.

acne havin ass faggot you must of had a big black jail nigga jizz on yo chicken pox havn ass

this is yo looking ass

look very happy, strong commanding eyebrows. would have a beer with, good future ahead of ya

Just try texting a girl you like and see how it goes from there, what could go wrong britbro, really?

>when you're so ugly brazzers takes their name off your pic but leaves the banners background

there is what seems to be a female next you. split up with gf a few days ago, so you are doing better than me you fucking faggot cunt

Face scrub now,tan grow your hair out a little more,put on muscle and dress better

are you the faggot that bought the f150 from me in PA?

>implying I know any women

The one I asked out/tried to hit on was visibly disgusted, and she was normal looking too. Just don't see the point desu

Not political

>one post by this ID
Last time it was a black guy in a suit. Now this time an objectively less aesthetically desirable individual who is white. Cataloging the difference in attitude. Heh....

Protip: The people who are really racist here have gone somewhere else. Others are disenfranchised because of the shit you are doing right now. Sup Forums is a bastion of free speech, memes, and thematic banter. Fuck off, were full 1488 gas the kikes race war nao and all that shit. We will purposely skew the results of whatever bullshit you try to pull off because we know about cointelpro. Under the magnifying glass? Kill all niggers. Random thread where someone shows a real sense of being genuine? Prepare for feels. We know when we are being bullshat (eyes on you Canada). Where the fuck are the mods anyway

mods are dead

But some skin care products and pour that shit on your face. Also don't put your oily, sweaty fucking fingers all over your face, oily hands are bad for your face.

You just have to keep trying man, really. Take good care of yourself and build up some confidence. Just know that you won't get anywhere if you're not trying because there is no greater feeling than getting your own qt you went out and got yourself.